What's new

Let bullet turn off: 110 police equipment shown in Zhejiang

Brotherhood

Reaction score
Let bullet turn off: 110 police equipment shown in Zhejiang - People's Daily Online January 12, 2011

Advanced equipments, including high-tech guns and vehicles that seem to have rolled out of video games and movies, were presented to local citizens and reporters in the 110 command center in Jinhua City of eastern China's Zhejiang Province on Jan. 10.

Jan. 10 was the commemoration of the day the 110 police service hotline was founded in China.

P201101121726052446511046.jpg

The sniper rifle has a camera at the head and a display on the gun body. A special forces team member armed with this gun can hide in a safe corner and reverse the gun head to shoot at an enemy.
(Photo by cntv.com)

P201101121726351438930989.jpg

The 22-ton anti-riot water gun vehicle has 10 tons of water storage capacity and is capable of loading six personnel. It has nine anti-riot guns, which can launch tear gas individually at a shooting range of 200 meters.(Photo by cntv.com)

Citizens abuzz over stylish debut of Chengdu female SWAT team - People's Daily Online January 12, 2011

P201101121104461697279192.jpg

The female SWAT squadron team members of Chengdu Public Security Bureau perform a tactical drill on Jan. 10th. (Photo by Wan Jian/Xinhua)

Yesterday morning, the SWAT team women's squadron of Chengdu Public Security Bureau debuted in public, and their sophisticated fighting skills left an impression on all who attended. The valiant team was formed in Sept. last year by 10 civilian policewomen, who come from Sichuan, Anhui, Shandong, Hunan and other provinces and have an average age of 24.

By Li Yancheng, People’s Daily Online

P201101121106541734319921.jpg

The SWAT Team show their gentle bearings to the public, Jan,10th. (Photo by Wan Jian/Xinhua)

P201101121107417052555177.jpg

Female SWAT

P201101121108011484156922.jpg

P201101121109023212617907.jpg

The SWAT Team show their gentle bearings to the public, Jan,10th. (Photo by Wan Jian/Xinhua)

I still consider Hong Kong police better...
Prefer friendly police... :)

But I think CF-98 is for export, having barrel warranty of 8000 rounds.
It looks like QSZ which is standard side arm of chinese army and hong kong police. It has 10k to 12k rounds barrel warranty.

CF-98, is it effective for SWAT operations, considering assault rifles employed from both sides? will somebody explain?

I love those turn-around the corner guns!!!

I still question the usefulness't of those things in real combat situations(in army). I suppost Police could use those.

BTW:I wouldn't say Hong Kong is that much more friendly then mainland cops. Last time I was in HK(1.years ago),the police officer was quite rude, and oddly too that he had quite weak englishskill.

:lazy:

Last edited:
I still question the usefulness't of those things in real combat situations(in army). I suppost Police could use those.

BTW:I wouldn't say Hong Kong is that much more friendly then mainland cops. Last time I was in HK(1.years ago),the police officer was quite rude, and oddly too that he had quite weak englishskill.

:lazy:

Guess you are from mainland China....
Due the fact that Chinese from mainland China causes a lot of problems... and the way they act... really doesn't look good...
I am not sure if you can go on youtube, there are videos of these people act...
Police in Hong Kong are very nice, unless you are very rude to them in the first place...

eg.
subway station became camping place...
littering and urinating... on the freaking streets and subway platforms...
doesn't care how others feel... and simply rude without manners...
And a lot more... check them out on youtube

Whenever I go back Hong Kong on vacation, like most people including myself... tries to ignore these people...
We did tried to tell them what they shouldn't be doing... end up being yell at... saying that we ain't Chinese and doesn't love our country... happens too many times....
sometimes even worse... they would even call us British dog... slave...
we are just trying remind you ==.==" and that makes us British dog/slave?

I was wondering... when does rude become part of Chinese culture?
And why is the PRC government dumping/flooding Hong Kong with Mainland Chinese?
to assimilate Hong Kong?
(By the way, most of them are poor people living on "our" social assistance with our tax money... yet they just come down and collect ==.==")

As for police.... they see these problems every single day...
They are also trying to ignore them as well ... as you see the first two mentioned on the list is illegal... and yet we cannot do much about it.

Last edited:
Guess you are from mainland China....
Due the fact that Chinese from mainland China causes a lot of problems... and the way they act... really doesn't look good...
I am not sure if you can go on youtube, there are videos of these people act...
Police in Hong Kong are very nice, unless you are very rude to them in the first place...

eg.
subway station became camping place...
littering and urinating... on the freaking streets and subway platforms...
doesn't care how others feel... and simply rude without manners...
And a lot more... check them out on youtube

Whenever I go back Hong Kong vacation, like most people including myself... tries to ignore these people...
We did tried to tell them what they shouldn't be doing... end up being yell at... saying that we ain't Chinese and doesn't love our country... happens too many times....

I was wondering... when does rude become part of Chinese culture?
And why is the PRC government dumping/flooding Hong Kong with Mainland Chinese?
to assimilate Hong Kong?
(By the way, most of them are poor people living on "our" social assistance with our tax money... yet they just come down and collect ==.==")

Its people like you thats doing a good job of shaming people from HK like me with your ignorant, discriminated 痴��線adtitude against your own race.
I can easily tell you are from the bottom part of HK society that hate the rich because of jealousy and look down upon the poor or new immigrants from mainland as to feel superior.
Now listen 撚樣, stop your freaking discrimination against people from mainland and do some research of how much mainland China been helping HK if you are really a so-called Hongkongese.

Its people like you thats doing a good job of shaming people from HK like me with your ignorant, discriminated 痴��線adtitude against your own race.
I can easily tell you are from the bottom part of HK society that hate the rich because of jealousy and look down upon the poor or new immigrants from mainland as to feel superior.
Now listen 撚樣, stop your freaking discrimination against people from mainland and do some research of how much mainland China been helping HK if you are really a so-called Hongkongese.

If you are really cantonese... your traditional chinese words won't shows up with ?? on my computer...
anyway, I do not feel superior, but the way they act is really a big problem.

You take MTR in Hong Kong? go the Monkok and see...
I stay in Toronto most of the time, and I do have a lot of friends from Mainland China, and yet, its like they are from a different world...
A lot of the Chinese mainlanders in Hong Kong are just rude.

I am referring to the immigrants that came down, and live on social assistance.

Remember the news? Last time a girl got caught taking drugs in southern china... claiming to be from Hong Kong, yet can't even speak proper cantonese...
And the Mainland Chinese guy speaking nonsense at the airport ?

Go check it out yourself before assuming.
To clarify, I am not racist, especially when I am too Chinese.
But then, I beg the PRC gov please provide better education

Just to tell you this, since its probably won't be on any news.
When you are telling how much PRC helped Hong Kong...
that simply ain't true.
If you have any friends from rich families, ask them, check it out, you will be surprised.

*PRC logic> Hong Kong Gov tax money = China's money
Hong Kong Gov using their own funds solving problems.
On China's newspaper = PRC helping Hong Kong people by funding...

And by the way, can't you just speak properly without swearing.

Last edited:

I have seen many of my fellow Shanghainese in KDS forum who make themselves feel better by discriminating against "外地人“.

Interestingly, many of these losers share the same Anti-CCP attitude. Everything in China is bad, and everything in the Western nations is good.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom