What's new

Let bullet turn off: 110 police equipment shown in Zhejiang

If you are really cantonese... your traditional chinese words won't shows up with ?? on my computer...
anyway, I do not feel superior, but the way they act is really a big problem.

You take MTR in Hong Kong? go the Monkok and see...
I stay in Toronto most of the time, and I do have a lot of friends from Mainland China, and yet, its like they are from a different world...
A lot of the Chinese mainlanders in Hong Kong are just rude.

I am referring to the immigrants that came down, and live on social assistance.

Remember the news? Last time a girl got caught taking drugs in southern china... claiming to be from Hong Kong, yet can't even speak proper cantonese...
And the Mainland Chinese guy speaking nonsense at the airport ?

Go check it out yourself before assuming.
To clarify, I am not racist, especially when I am too Chinese.
But then, I beg the PRC gov please provide better education

Just to tell you this, since its probably won't be on any news.
When you are telling how much PRC helped Hong Kong...
that simply ain't true.
If you have any friends from rich families, ask them, check it out, you will be surprised.

*PRC logic> Hong Kong Gov tax money = China's money
Hong Kong Gov using their own funds solving problems.
On China's newspaper = PRC helping Hong Kong people by funding...

True, anybody thats familiar with me on this forum knew very well i'm a native of Lamma island from HK, i can speak perfect cantonese but not in writting since i'm been move to US since very young age.
I still got family members in HK whom i visit them on a yearly basis.
So i'm sure i know more about HK than you, talk to rich people? i'm th rich people you were talking about, you won't even able to afford to buy a toilet from my home at mid-level so don't BS me regarding "rich people"
Again, any sane real Hongkongese knew the fact how much HK been benifited from and so much depended on mainland China, HK will be nothing without the support of China period.

True, anybody thats familiar with me on this forum knew very well i'm a native of Lamma island from HK, i can speak perfect cantonese but not in writting since i'm been move to US since very young age.
I still got family members in HK whom i visit them on a yearly basis.
So i'm sure i know more about HK than you, talk to rich people? i'm th rich people you were talking about, you won't even able to afford to buy a toilet from my home at mid-level so don't BS me regarding "rich people"
Again, any sane real Hongkongese knew the fact how much HK been benifited from and so much depended on mainland China, HK will be nothing without the support of China period.

Well... what makes you think i am from a "Poor class" :no:
I am just trying to avoid putting names
I know Hong Kong will be nothing without China, but you cannot ignore the fact that there are problems and conflict.

Just because I love China, does not mean I have to be silent.
Problems are problems, like it or not its there.

Come on let's keep this thread on topic shall we? ddcafe, if you feel like talking about tensions between mainlanders and people from Hongkong you are free to open another thread.

Just out of curiosity...
南丫島...你係上代有錢?

香港超多富豪走私起家...話依靠中国係冇錯
但係唔可以否認而家確係有唔少问题
而你...有几多真有錢会白痴到向网上講架...
香港唔少富豪你向報纸新闻, 揾都揾唔到, 听都没听过

Enough la~~
don't want to discuss on this issue la
since its kind of stupid posting this on a forum full of Patriotic Chinese...

what the...

i'm amazed that no one have commented on the female swat teams yet.

oh BABY, they can come and kick down my door anytime:lol:

一帮无聊之人,到国外论坛都能吵起来!!服了你们了

I have seen many of my fellow Shanghainese in KDS forum who make themselves feel better by discriminating against "外地人“.

Interestingly, many of these losers share the same Anti-CCP attitude. Everything in China is bad, and everything in the Western nations is good.

yeah, certain people from both Hong Kong and Shanghai share this regional discrimination attitude and spread lies based on events from the 90's to fuel their own insecurity. Some of them even commit crimes against outsider workers and complain if they get the **** beaten out of them, saying we're violent for defending ourselves against hate crime. self-racism is definitely possible and i've seen it with my own eyes.

dccafe, I don't think you're in a position to talk about PRC and education, since the PISA 2009 exams came out and Hong Kong ranked below Shanghai, and Shanghai has the easiest 高考 in the country; next time do the PISA in Hubei or Jiangsu, we'll make the other countries look like apes. we can also talk about which part has more PhDs if you'd like, or number of patents, or whatever measure you want of education.

yeah, certain people from both Hong Kong and Shanghai share this regional discrimination attitude and spread lies based on events from the 90's to fuel their own insecurity. Some of them even commit crimes against outsider workers and complain if they get the **** beaten out of them, saying we're violent for defending ourselves against hate crime. self-racism is definitely possible and i've seen it with my own eyes.

dccafe, I don't think you're in a position to talk about PRC and education, since the PISA 2009 exams came out and Hong Kong ranked below Shanghai, and Shanghai has the easiest 高考 in the country; next time do the PISA in Hubei or Jiangsu, we'll make the other countries look like apes. we can also talk about which part has more PhDs if you'd like, or number of patents, or whatever measure you want of education.

Many Shanghainese kids are spoiled because they were born in the richest place in Mainland China.

The kids from outside Shanghai actually study very hard and they do understand the difficulty of living.

别理它,还记得有个国旗是美国人的一上来就恶毒攻击大陆人不,ddcafe很明显是香港的香蕉,从它对J20的态度就可以知道了。希望给大家提个醒,这里已经被一些人盯上了,多注意一些。

其实大家去香港讨论区多看看就行了,越来越多的香港人是不吊这些假白人。

其实大家去香港讨论区多看看就行了,越来越多的香港人是不吊这些假白人。

Most Hong Kongers in the forum are Sino-Nationalists, they don't care whether it is communist or capitalist, but a prosperous China.

About Taiwanese, we have Martian who is also a Chinese patriot. :tup:

别再吵了,在国外论坛吵很丢~~人的!

那个人是故意挑事的,而且我不认为他代表了香港人。

There are losers and low IQ peoples in every society. Remember: Average IQ is just an average. Some people are lower. about 1% are 3 standard deviations below the average.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom