What's new

LeT raises new all-women terror outfit for Kashmir with 21 girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar Flare

Reaction score
Published: Tuesday, Jan 3, 2012, 22:35 IST
Place: New Delhi | Agency: IANS

Pakistan-based militant outfit Laskhkar-e-Taiba has raised an exclusive women's extremist outfit and has trained 21 girls at a camp near Muzzafarabad in Pakistani Kashmir for future infiltration into Jammu and Kashmir across the Line of Control, intelligence inputs have indicated.

Intelligence sources said in Delhi on Wednesday that the LeT effort to raise an exclusive women militant outfit of its own is to have an alternative to the Kashmir-based all-women separatist outfit Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM) led by Asiya Andrabi.

"Inputs reveal that 21 girls are being trained by LeT at Divalia, Muzzafarabad, under the name of Dukhtaran-e-Toiba," sources said.

The group, after training, have been placed under the command of an LeT commander, Sayeed Sadaqat Hussain, for future deployment in Kashmir, the sources said.

The entire project for raising the DeT was reportedly conceptualised by the LeT leadership and these trained women militants are likely to be infiltrated into Kashmir through Uri sector or brought to Kashmir through the Nepal route, the sources said.

The intelligence assessment is th at the DeT is being propped up as a substitute to DeM.

The reason cited for having the substitute was a feeling among the terror groups that DeM was unsuccessful in mobilising local women against the Indian state in the recent past.

Meanwhile, another intelligence report has indicated that Pakistani's spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) has instructed the LeT to carry out attacks on Indian troops deployed along the Line of Control with Pakistan.

The group, sources said, have done a recce of the forward operating locations of the Indian troops opposite to Chhamb and Sunderbani sector.

The intelligence assessment, sources said, is that the LeT may resort to sniper fire or stand-off firing on Indian troops in these sectors soon.

Link1: LeT raises new all-women terror outfit for Kashmir with 21 girls - India - DNA

Link2: The Hindu : News / National : Terror camp for girls across LoC: reports

Girls??doesn't matter they too will end up with double taps between their eye's.

Will India kill the women, too?
LeT is a banned terrorist organisation and it's members are terrorists so yes,Indian security forces will kill them if they enter into India.
QE.L.118.05. Name: LASHKAR-E-TAYYIBA
A.k.a.: a) Lashkar-e-Toiba b) Lashkar-i-Taiba c) al Mansoorian d) al Mansooreen e) Army of the Pure f) Army of the Righteous g) Army of the Pure and Righteous h) Paasban-e-Kashmir i) Paasban-i-Ahle-Hadith j) Pasban-e-Kashmir k) Pasban-e-Ahle-Hadith l) Paasban-e-Ahle-Hadis m) Pashan-e-ahle Hadis n) Lashkar e Tayyaba o) LET p) Jamaat-ud-Dawa q) JUD r) Jama,at al-Dawa s) Jamaat ud-Daawa t) Jamaat ul-Dawah u) Jamaat-ul-Dawa v) Jama,at-i-Dawat w) Jamaiat-ud-Dawa x) Jama,at-ud-Da,awah y) Jama,at-ud-Da,awa z) Jamaati-ud-Dawa F.k.a.: na Address: na Listed on: 2 May 2005 (amended on 3 Nov. 2005, 10 Dec. 2008) Other information: na
SECURITY COUNCIL AL-QAIDA AND TALIBAN SANCTIONS COMMITTEE ADDS NAMES OF FOUR INDIVIDUALS TO CONSOLIDATED LIST, AMENDS ENTRIES OF THREE ENTITIES

ladkiyonko terrorist banane ki kya jarurat he wo to pahele se hi hoti he :P :offtopic:

Come on, no religious bashing please.

I think the reason why some militant groups want to use women, is because a security officer might well hesitate for a split-second longer before shooting a woman.

There is a perception (backed up by statistics) that women are much less prone to committing violent crime as compared to men. That perception is probably enough to buy an extra fraction of a second for the attacker.

Be careful when talking about Islam, please.

I think the fun being made is of the distorted interpretation that the terrorists use to misguide these recruits, which is nowhere near what Islam teaches in reality...

I think the fun being made is of the distorted interpretation that the terrorists use to misguide these recruits, which is nowhere near what Islam teaches in reality...

But there is no valid reason that the woman are joining. Forcefully maybe? I hate these sicko terrorists. They make Islam look so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom