What's new

Let us analyse Bihar elections

It's not about egos anymore. The India story is over for now. Expect populism to take over here on. The 'secular' camp will milk this victory to their fullest. There will be great consolidation of 'secular' forces. I doubt 'communal' Hindus will ever be able to overcome that. That is me being honest. :P

A sacrifice for Kali Ma will remove all the black clouds.

Watch and get the reason of RSS bjp and modi loss

We had our local body elections last week, and CPM beaten Congress and BJP hands down........ It raised the curtain for the new regime led by Pinarayi vijayan...... With that the down fall of Mallu political chanakya "ooman chandy" started........

Yes ...but if fair election happens then CPM will gain a lot of seats .....which will not happen if centre do not send central forces
I quite doubt it. CPI M may win a considerable vote share that they always do, but TMC will gain sufficient majority even fair election happens. We are a shameless lot.

We had our local body elections last week, and CPM beaten Congress and BJP hands down........ It raised the curtain for the new regime led by Pinarayi vijayan...... With that the down fall of Mallu political chanakya "ooman chandy" started........

I don't distantly see that in Bengal. Jaw down below the earth, not much vigor against the corruption and lack of proper governance and NO popular leader from the young. CPI M is digging their own graves here.

Ya ABSOLUTELY it is a CLEAR mandate for Corruption & Jungle Raj....it couldn't be more CLEARER!! :rofl:
:) ....well well we can't just brush aside the collective wisdom of electorate...BJP also made lot of mistakes especially all those chadi clads bigots who are hell bent on helping media earn lot of bucks....

Back
Top Bottom