What's new

Lets Ban Geo | Complain to PEMRA against GEO/Jang group.

so u are gona ban a tv channel just cause you cant digest truth....are gona ban the western media too..cause they too hv similar views for pak

Another Indian troll just joined a Pakistani site because he is obsessed with Pakistan... This is how mentally disturbed these people really are. I wont be surprised if he derails this thread and makes it about his "pre ice age cities"....

Faidaa ye sab karnay ka,,, opinion of 10-20 K internet,social media doesn't matter, what it matters 1-2 million people still watch GEO everyday."Nakkar khanay mai touti ki awaaz koi nahi sunta"

so u are gona ban a tv channel just cause you cant digest truth....are gona ban the western media too..cause they too hv similar views for pak

Listen Indian if we will ever need an opinion or suggestion on how or what we can do in our own country, we will happily ask but until then you can mind your own business. Pakistanis can very well make a decision for themselves no matter how wrong it is for the rest of the world, it is our decision and we shall stand by it.

Faidaa ye sab karnay ka,,, opinion of 10-20 K internet,social media doesn't matter, what it matters 1-2 million people still watch GEO everyday."Nakkar khanay mai touti ki awaaz koi nahi sunta"

Sad but true however another sad thing will be knowing that its wrong, yet doing nothing about it. "Jahan Buri ko dekho to usa taqat sa rokho, agar taqat nahi ha to zuban sa rokho or agar us sa be nahi rokh sakta to dil main he bura jano".

Mir Shakeel-ur-Rehman of GEO & gang should be tried for treason for extending anti-Pak agenda

I urge every Pakistani to file a complaint.

I just filled mine out.

It all happened when a high level internal inquiry was ordered by the chairpersons office of Hindustan times upon receiving a legal notice.

How does a Pakistani company give a legal notice to an Indian one? Whose jurisdiction? Absolutely silly to think that HT would have been intimidated by a legal notice from a Pakistani media company. More likely that on clarification from the Pakistani company & an internal investigation, the earlier story would have been pulled. Funny business though, especially if this allegation of corporate mud-slinging is true.

I don't have much time to watch Pak channels but Lately I've been tilting more towards the ARY group channels.

I've found their programming and news content more balanced and Pakistani than this crap Geo.

One after another they have been letting me down with their constant coverage of Bollywood during their regular news reel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom