What's new

Let's build PDF into a proper think tank.

we need to restructure the forum for title holders ....
Get rid of TTA or get rid of TTC, they need to be merged ..... I don't see whats the difference b/w them tbh....

as mentioned by @Horus a year ago, we need to have designated teams / Desks taking care of their assigned area ....Staff Members to be renamed as their parent team or designated team i.e Political Desk Staff Member , Counter Terrorism Staff, Counter Intelligence , Defense & Military Hardware Development , InfoWarfare Staff .....No one will be assigned to any team till they have been vetted thoroughly.....Any team found sitting on their butt enjoying the title with no input to be disbanded or demoted ......

@WebMaster @The Eagle

The Pakistan Defence Team already has well structured team of think tanks. The problem is that PDF's staff including everyone from moderation team to a regular contributor are working free of cost for the sake of Pakistan and we are trying to play our part to present Pakistan in a way she deserves. We have as Pakistanis faced a lot of Indian propaganda as well as nonsense built by some international biased media cells working for specific agendas. We people who are living in Pakistan or were living in Pakistan know what it is like to live in Pakistan and how peaceful this country is and unfortunately Pakistan is also facing challenges that we want to address and deal with things accordingly.However, our everyday commitments with life, jobs, education and family makes it difficult for us to keep up the pace with ongoing demands. We are still fighting with these challenges on volunteer basis and hopefully tomorrow our youth will hold this forum and continue to serve Pakistan.
We have structure and well defined policies. We have set up everything.However, we require active crew who regularly participates and fulfills given responsibility.

regards

Not possible to build a public forum into proper think tank forum. The reason is simple. Majority of Pakistanis really lack the knowledge or understanding to contribute. It might offend a lot of people but this is fact.

If you go through members contribution you shall come a cross lot of members who contribute many posts a day but their quality is below average.

Then their are members bound by their affiliation of political parties and consider other members having different views as traitors and enemy of the Pakistan.

Even Moderators, think tanks and staff members of the forum are no different.

I joined the forum when it was healthy place for discussion but with passage of time and increase of members quality has suffered.

We really need to punish those who do not contribute and only create divide on the forum.

Not possible to build a public forum into proper think tank forum. The reason is simple. Majority of Pakistanis really lack the knowledge or understanding to contribute. It might offend a lot of people but this is fact.

If you go through members contribution you shall come a cross lot of members who contribute many posts a day but their quality is below average.

Then their are members bound by their affiliation of political parties and consider other members having different views as traitors and enemy of the Pakistan.

I joined the forum when it was healthy place for discussion but with passage of time and increase of members quality has suffered.

We really need to punish those who do not contribute and only create divide on the forum.
What about someone who is here to seek knowledge?

In order to make PDF more effective towards becoming a think tank, we NEED to permanently ban ALL indians and ANYONE else who is from a nation that is anti-Pakistani.

In order to make PDF more effective towards becoming a think tank, we NEED to permanently ban ALL indians and ANYONE else who is from a nation that is anti-Pakistani.
Sir i think it will never work as you mentioned. Restriction will be possible only for one section or desk made for think tank not for whole PDF. It will further lose its popularity and growth if restrictions made for joining the fouram. And members like me will be unable to watch or learn healthy discussions and opinions from different posters of different regions.

Sir i think it will never work as you mentioned. Restriction will be possible only for one section or desk made for think tank not for whole PDF. It will further lose its popularity and growth if restrictions made for joining the fouram. And members like me will be unable to watch or learn healthy discussions and opinions from different posters of different regions.

There is NOTHING we can learn from indians.

What about someone who is here to seek knowledge?

Everyone is here to seek knowledge.

This does not mean you should start insulting others or start posting which makes no sense.

Seeking knowledge and posting nonsense are two different things.

PDF is unique. It'll definitely go where we can challenge 'Think Tanks' that are nothing but lobbyists masquarading as intellectuals. PDF has been the only online Pakistani presence which has countered the narrative built against us. PDF has always done it by being itself. When we get there, we'll wave to all of you who don't believe in us :)

PDF is unique. It'll definitely go where we can challenge 'Think Tanks' that are nothing but lobbyists masquarading as intellectuals. PDF has been the only online Pakistani presence which has countered the narrative built against us. PDF has always done it by being itself. When we get there, we'll wave to all of you who don't believe in us :)

So you are saying copy pasting news articles will not make you a think tank analyst any longer? oh my such meritocracy may spill the end of existence of man on this planet as we know it.

You don't know me from my original tenure here, it seems, RT.

So you are saying copy pasting news articles will not make you a think tank analyst any longer? oh my such meritocracy may spill the end of existence of man on this planet as we know it.

I had recommended you for TT—-when I was a think tank member—-but i guess as i recommended you—you never got the title. Puny little beings.

You would gave done good.

my apologies for suggesting your name.

Fatman and araz were both against you.

Open source intelligence must be analyzed before the finished product can be deseminated. This is something which requires 'real experience' with intelligence analysis and report processing. Otherwise, the deseminated product will become nothing short of a biased news report or propaganda piece instead of a real intelligence work. Even WikiLeaks have help from seasoned intelligence analysts. Based on what I read in PDF, this is the weakest link here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom