What's new

Let's not be in fool's paradise: India can't condemn Israel

"Maintaining balance" is the problem. It's like enforcing the law by stopping people for traffic violations and "balancing" by not stopping thugs shooting at innocents with machine guns.

The "Palestinian cause" is founded upon the nullification of laws, treaties, and legitimate private property transactions that allowed the Jews to return to Zion and the Jews to defend themselves from thuggery. It is racism and barbarism displacing civilization. You can't support such things without experiencing a kind of blow-back at home: your radicals see it being supported elsewhere so why shouldn't they try the same thing? So you have "Maoists" (decades after Mao's philosophies were discredited by the Chinese) and other insurgencies and you have corruption in government and society, as moral conscience takes a back seat.

That's why it's no accident that the countries that support Israel are generally peaceful, prosperous, productive, morally healthy, and blessed with comparatively honest governments.

When it comes to shameless slaughter and wonton disregard for human life of innocent people both will see eye to eye.

IMO, India will just offer a formal lip service. ;)

India should focus more on its internal separatist and rebel problem an learn to live respectfully and in peace with its neighbors - immediate and regional.

"Maintaining balance" is the problem. It's like enforcing the law by stopping people for traffic violations and "balancing" by not stopping thugs shooting at innocents with machine guns.

The "Palestinian cause" is founded upon the nullification of laws, treaties, and legitimate private property transactions that allowed the Jews to return to Zion and the Jews to defend themselves from thuggery. It is racism and barbarism displacing civilization. You can't support such things without experiencing a kind of blow-back at home: your radicals see it being supported elsewhere so why shouldn't they try the same thing? So you have "Maoists" (decades after Mao's philosophies were discredited by the Chinese) and other insurgencies and you have corruption in government and society, as moral conscience takes a back seat.

That's why it's no accident that the countries that support Israel are generally peaceful, prosperous, productive, morally healthy, and blessed with comparatively honest governments.

Solomon, you have no idea of the Indian culture. you are looking at them as some monolithic group that sees govt support for Israel and perhaps encourages them. The day you show me the " insurgencies" in India show any part of it happening because of India's stance - then the conversation holds water.

US is talking and supports the PLO too when they support a two state solution. India tends to want to be open to dialogue more because of it's large Muslim population. The support is limited to in spirit of resolving the conflict and nothing else.

No. because it is not that complicated. their support is in terms of a two state solution.
For the Arabs it's now clear that the old "two-state solution" was meant to be a step towards the "eliminate Israel solution.

They don't support an iota of violence period.
Not even in support of Israel, yes?

your own studies in Israel showed that Indians were the people that most like Israelis. See the Forrest and not the tree...
I don't know about that. Let's do a test:

If I murdered someone in my distant past and I confess I did so to you, convincing you that I'm no longer a criminal and no threat to society, would you be willing to grant me forgiveness?

When it comes to shameless slaughter and wonton disregard for human life of innocent people both will see eye to eye.

India should focus more on its internal separatist and rebel problem an learn to live respectfully and in peace with its neighbors - immediate and regional.

alas, how's your advice working on your country? last time I checked international community was not flying drones over India. Last time I checked wonton deaths and genocide was done by your umma on itself and to others , while the rest of your umma members ignored it.

The last decades more Muslims have killed each other than being killed by Israel or anyone. while you and ilk keep quiet. I hardly think you in a position to lecture

Solomon, you have no idea of the Indian culture. you are looking at them as some monolithic group that sees govt support for Israel and perhaps encourages them. The day you show me the " insurgencies" in India show any part of it happening because of India's stance - then the conversation holds water.
Sure. Think about what an unconditional support of Israel by India would look like. How would it be justified politically, legally, and morally?

For the Arabs it's now clear that the old "two-state solution" was meant to be a step towards the "eliminate Israel solution.

Not even in support of Israel, yes?

I don't know about that. Let's do a test:

If I murdered someone in my distant past and I confess I did so to you, convincing you that I'm no longer a criminal and no threat to society, would you be willing to grant me forgiveness?

HUH? sometimes you get weird on me. I said that the true measurement of support is evident by the majority attitude towards you. that support is the basis of what Indians think of Israelis , politically, militarily and as a whole.

Sure. Think about what an unconditional support of Israel by India would look like. How would it be justified politically, legally, and morally?

What are you getting at? There is no unconditional support for any country with an iota of sense. Even if they make such a political statement. US has check mated Israel on many occasions and held it back. But we keep hearing about so called " unconditional support".

HUH? sometimes you get weird on me...What are you getting at? There is no unconditional support for any country -
Be patient with me, please. You claimed that Indians and Israelis think alike, so I set up a test and a mental exercise for you so we may discover how true this is.

Be patient with me, please. You claimed that Indians and Israelis think alike, so I set up a test and a mental exercise for you so we may discover how true this is.

Okay :). No that's not what I claimed or at least what I was trying to say.

I said Indians a. are overwhelmingly pro Israel b. Indians are also not anti PLO( note different than being PRO ) because they understand that it takes two hands to clap. But as long as PLO has a non violent strategy and is for a two state solution that US/EU also supports.

On your example , Indians are more liberal in forgiving people if time to crime has passed ( depends what crime it is). example: 90 year confess to a murder- they will be more of well he dying anyways - this has to do with them being more of a spiritual lot. Basically look at their legal system, its has some low " years of incarceration for major crimes"... they are not a "hardened"society

As far as Indian separatist problem goes..they are fast loosing their local support and support from countries sponsoring them. There are more number of organizations then the actual people combined all together. :lol: And rebel problem?? It's more of a social problem. Compare red corridor of 90's and todays you'll get your answer.

And for you, it would be wise to concentrate to set your house in order first. Raising separate Balochistan demand, loosing kashmir cause. Just look at your country...it's in utter chaos. Look how frequently army is being called in...Isnt army the last option to deal with a problem? Army operations in FATA,SWAT,Waziristan etc etc. And now calls for operation in Karachi. Your army is deployed in half of your country and you are asking India to focus more on internal issues? :woot: Compare that with the Indian army. Except in border areas, where is army deployed? Heck..army is not called for assault operations even in the maoist areas. Add to that, the pitiful state of your economy at which i'm not even attempting to speak!

On your example , Indians are more liberal in forgiving people if time to crime has passed ( depends what crime it is). example: 90 year confess to a murder- they will be more of well he dying anyways - this has to do with them being more of a spiritual lot. Basically look at their legal system, its has some low " years of incarceration for major crimes"... they are not a "hardened"society
That's your legal system, yes. How about you personally? Would you forgive me?

I think india established relations with PLO just to please the Arab world for purely economic reasons, not for any civil, human rights thing cause india itself is a mojor human rights violator.

It was probably a mistake for India to ever open up relations with the PLO, as its charter is based on nullifying international law and treaties to support violence and conquest. Why, if you're supporting the PLO abroad, shouldn't you act the same way to support the causes you like at home?

That's your legal system, yes. How about you personally? Would you forgive me?

me no- I believe it you have to pay your dues for the crime you commit - if it proved as a crime in a court of law. I'm a hardened american :D

let me give a glaring example: Indians are forgiving of the British , are forgiving of the Pakistanis...these two groups have put untold attacks and misery on them. But they are just live and let live folks if there is chance to be peaceful. does not mean they are saints..

Back
Top Bottom