What's new

Let's not be in fool's paradise: India can't condemn Israel

First off, i don't agree such a thing would happen. Secondly, if that's all the friendship was all about then you can go be friends with the Arabs.

Unlike this pacifist, I totally support Israel to wipe out its enemy. America is too poor to give you more money. But we should provide diplomatic support in your effort to wipe out the terrorists with any and all methods.

Anybody using terrorism needs to be eliminated immediately. No taking prisoners and showing mercy by keeping them in jail. Tomorrow some jokers get hostages and ask to free the terrorists who is going to take the blame? The candle holding jerks??? The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. Israel is completely within its rights to bomb these guys to hell. And anyways, they want to die...so just speeding up the process.

Allow me to make this utterly clear: With a friend like you, who needs Arabs.

You will not dictate how Israel defends herself and you can keep your respect because you've lost mine.

This guy remind me of the guy who wave a piece of paper and proclaim peace with Hitler.

One thing for sure Arabs never want to be India's friend ever since we gave them support on Palestine nor now because we are not a Muslim country.

This times 10000000. Dont know why our leaders go suck up to Arabs when these guys have been supporting Pakistan in every single war.

This times 10000000. Dont know why our leaders go suck up to Arabs when these guys have been supporting Pakistan in every single war.

Even wikileaks exposed Turkey and their secret deal with Pakistan against India.

you will lose us( US)and India on this...
The Obama Administration has taken a sharply more pro-Israel position in the past few days. Israel isn't going to "lose the U.S." on the point Ptex cites. Israel will retain U.S. support with or without a Palestinian state.

I know you are right to feel frustrated and angry- but learn from India.
India has a huge population and strategic depth. Israel gave up its strategic depth in Sinai, Gaza, Lebanon, and the West Bank for the promise of peace and the promises of the Arabs once more proved untrustworthy and led to more conflict rather than less. People who STILL insist that UNGA 181 remain the basis of negotiation regardless of Arab conduct have no credibility since the UNGA 181 comes with the condition that Arabs stop their efforts to destroy the Jews and conquer their territory. Israel isn't going to "give" more right now, any more than India trusts Pakistan to keep its fingers out of Kashmir and allow a free election if Indian troops are withdrawn.

Interestingly, every Indian in my Fb(and there are quite a lot now).. has negative comments about the Attack and many are openly condemning Israel..
Which is why I always insist that def.pk is not a good gauge of a nation..
Because most attendees here are either serious defense issue followers with objectivity.. or those blinded by jingoism out to make a point. Neither represents the sentiments ,hopes ,dreams and attitude of an entire nation..

Interestingly, every Indian in my Fb(and there are quite a lot now).. has negative comments about the Attack and many are openly condemning Israel..
Because most attendees here are either serious defense issue followers with objectivity.. or those blinded by jingoism out to make a point. Neither represents the sentiments ,hopes ,dreams and attitude of an entire nation..

Them being in your FB friends seems to explain the story in itself.

Something the HAMAS supporters should be aware off:

Mohammed Sadallah

The highly publicized death of four-year-old Mohammed Sadallah appeared to have been the result of a misfiring home-made rocket, not a bomb dropped by Israel as originally alleged by Hamas. The Egyptian prime minister was filmed lifting the body saying "the boy, the martyr...is something that we cannot keep silent about," before promising to defend the Palestinian people. Hamas officials and relatives said that four-year-old Gazan boy was killed in an Israeli airstrike on 16 November. Israel denied that it carried out any attacks in the area at the time.[166][348] According to the New York Times, "the damage was nowhere near severe enough to have come from an Israeli F-16, raising the possibility that an errant missile fired by Palestinian militants was responsible for the deaths."[349] Experts from the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights examined the site and opined the explosion was caused by a Palestinian rocket, and the boy's mother acknowledged that Palestinian militants may have been responsible. [166][298] The Associated Press reported that "no one appeared to have witnessed the strike" and that "local security officials quickly took what remained of the projectile, making it impossible to verify who fired it."[350]

That's because Oscar, the media does not report that Hamas fired RPGs into Israel. They report calamity figures of Palestinians. They 'share' things' on FB. But, when confronted that HAMAS fired 87 rockets into Israel and one of the reasons Israeli casualties are low is becasue of a defensive system deployed, they say, "Oh we did not know that". So its more to do with perception and available information.

While death on either side is deplorable, taking out a militant is fair game. And if you stay with civilians, too bad for the civies, thinking you are safe. Just shows what cowards they are. Like I said before, the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

That's because Oscar, the media does not report that Hamas fired RPGs into Israel. They report calamity figures of Palestinians. They 'share' things' on FB. But, when confronted that HAMAS fired 87 rockets into Israel and one of the reasons Israeli casualties are low is becasue of a defensive system deployed, they say, "Oh we did not know that". So its more to do with perception and available information.

While death on either side is deplorable, taking out a militant is fair game. And if you stay with civilians, too bad for the civies, thinking you are safe. Just shows what cowards they are. Like I said before, the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

All of a sudden people like you have forgotten what Israel had been doing for 50 years, should I suppose that you are a right idiot and live in your own grave?

All of a sudden people like you have forgotten what Israel had been doing for 50 years, should I suppose that you are a right idiot and live in your own grave?

Israel was created for its people. The sooner people realise that, the better. If the Baloch, tomorrow turn up and keep pounding RPGs or some people in NWFP keep pounding RPGs into your towns, will you be holding a candle light vigil or will you be asking for the relevant agencies to take them out?

And please, refrain from name calling.

Israel was created for its people. The sooner people realise that, the better. If the Baloch, tomorrow turn up and keep pounding RPGs or some people in NWFP keep pounding RPGs into your towns, will you be holding a candle light vigil or will you be asking for the relevant agencies to take them out?

And please, refrain from name calling.

Made for Israeli ppl, having a laugh are you. What are you now blind in your own grave, light up.

Inferior complex Indian repeating same thing constantly.

This one not for you.:cheesy: Isn't it funny you middle eastern ask for our support and at the same time love bashing India time to time, and how not trusting turkey become inferiority complex. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom