What's new

Let's reciprocate support for Assam's struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmdisinfo

Reaction score
LOOK AT WHAT THE WOMEN SAYS PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD even the boys and men supports pakistan and hoist a pakistan flag meaning Assam people want us to help them get independence.we support people of assam

Last edited by a moderator:
they say Pakistan Zindabad

and I say Assam Zindabad

My love toward them:smitten:

this proved india is a failed state.people of assam jammu and kashmir arunachal pradesh and 12 more states are held captive against their will we should support the noble cause of helping oppressed people

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Pakistan Zindabad!!!

assam zindabad we should try to tell others about this is help the people of assam like make a blog about assam or something which is helpful for thier cause.or make an independant website with only assam related independant news

Man some people sure know how to make some morphed videos :rofl: :rofl:

This is what awaits those having alot of wet dreams of Indian disintegration lately......

ASSAM RIFLES :

brother in asam you cant sing indian national anthem in schools and universities...they sing Pakistani national anthem.....the situation is very bad in assam..my uncle lives there and he says there is a 24 hours curfew imposed sometimes for weeks

LOOK AT WHAT THE WOMEN SAYS PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD even the boys and men supports pakistan and hoist a pakistan flag meaning Assam people want us to help them get independence.we support people of assam

This is beyond old. And I can guarantee you most Assamese dont give a damn about Pakistan. I have Assamese friends personally..

this proved india is a failed state.people of assam jammu and kashmir arunachal pradesh and 12 more states are held captive against their will we should support the noble cause of helping oppressed people

Oh please, Arunachal Pradesh people nothing like what you make them out to be. They are peace loving people.

Man some people sure know how to make some morphed videos :rofl: :rofl:

This is what awaits those having alot of wet dreams of Indian disintegration lately......

ASSAM RIFLES :

brother video is real here is an authentic link

Assam Times - Fuss continues over Pakistani flag

my uncle lives in assam and i myself have seen university and school students sing Pakistani national anthem there and not indian...situation is very bad:frown:

lol at pakistanis :rofl:
did you even care to read what video is about?????
it says
Ethnic Cleansing of Indigeneous Assamese by recent Bangladeshi immigrents in Assam. Immigrents are hosting pakistani flags in front of the administration & indigeneous peoples hosting of the indian national flag against pakistani flag hosting.

237263986534afdc9aafo1iv5.jpg

519962056ip.jpg

l2009010921483uo8.jpg

62ndrepublicdaygurkha.jpg

Assam Times - Fuss continues over Pakistani flag

my uncle lives in assam and i myself have seen university and school students sing Pakistani national anthem there and not indian...situation is very bad

That link is from 2008..

You are a complete lier. Stop going to every damn thread talking nonsense.

Indian attocities against Sikhs, muslims in Gujrat and Kashmir, christian killings, naxals, Assamis, and on and on.. but the world needs to tell India to stop or face action. Hindu Facisim is bad idea to begin with not to mention the Tamil Hindu Scuide Bomber examples.

brother in asam you cant sing indian national anthem in schools and universities...they sing Pakistani national anthem.....the situation is very bad in assam..my uncle lives there and he says there is a 24 hours curfew imposed sometimes for weeks

Hay false flag, my father was posted in Assam and i have studied their for 5 years and We have always sung Indian national anthem in our school.And i have studied in Shillong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom