What's new

Let's Track: Imran Khan's Rs 1.1 Trillion Karachi Package.

@AZ1 dont want to continue with name calling & mudslinging i dont have affiliation with anyone its simple for me those who deliver will get appreciation those who fail will get galiyan and wrath of awam

you on the other hand defend youthiaz and their foolishness that makes you their propagandist “A youthia stooge” so you can continue with the banter however there is very little to defend here unless youthiaz stop and change course completely and do something very solid for the city else the way its going for karachi forget votes youhiaz wont get even mongohalian this time.

Govt of Pakistan & our Army must need to take action against ppp & shia extremisam for safe Karachi becuse if Karachi safe PAKISTAN become safe...

credit goes to PPPP govt and pressure applied by PMLN opposition, otherwise PTI is too incompetent to do anything
@AZ1 dont want to continue with name calling & mudslinging i dont have affiliation with anyone its simple for me those who deliver will get appreciation those who fail will get galiyan and wrath of awam

you on the other hand defend youthiaz and their foolishness that makes you their propagandist “A youthia stooge” so you can continue with the banter however there is very little to defend here unless youthiaz stop and change course completely and do something very solid for the city else the way its going for karachi forget votes youhiaz wont get even mongohalian this time.
agree sir, this 7+ km nala is nothing karachi needs much more, federal govt should help PPPP do work rather then making trouble for PPPP
inshallah karachi will shine post 2023 when PPPP is allowed to work freely with PMLN at the center just like it did betweeen 2008-2018 inshallah

credit goes to PPPP govt and pressure applied by PMLN opposition, otherwise PTI is too incompetent to do anything

agree sir, this 7+ km nala is nothing karachi needs much more, federal govt should help PPPP do work rather then making trouble for PPPP
inshallah karachi will shine post 2023 when PPPP is allowed to work freely with PMLN at the center just like it did betweeen 2008-2018 inshallah
sir aap America mai bath ke Karachi ka bara mai bat kr raha ho jub ka aap ko Karachi ke ground situation ka bara mai kuch nhi pata ppp na pura shahar mai loot mar or tabahi machai hue ha iss shahar ka logon ka tamam haqooq jali mudamshumai ka zarya hazab kr lya hain iss shahar ka log shadeed azyad ka shikar hain jysa india ma RSS hai issi tarha Pakistan mai ppp hai iss na logon ka karobar tabah kr dya hain pura shahr mai daka or loot mar aam ho chuke hai.

sir aap America mai bath ke Karachi ka bara mai bat kr raha ho jub ka aap ko Karachi ke ground situation ka bara mai kuch nhi pata ppp na pura shahar mai loot mar or tabahi machai hue ha iss shahar ka logon ka tamam haqooq jali mudamshumai ka zarya hazab kr lya hain iss shahar ka log shadeed azyad ka shikar hain jysa india ma RSS hai issi tarha Pakistan mai ppp hai iss na logon ka karobar tabah kr dya hain pura shahr mai daka or loot mar aam ho chuke hai.
sir my america mein zardari key tarah aysh karney tu nahi gaya..ap pe chalan jain arab country malaysia ya america.. karachi bait kar achaar bejanay key bajay
bhai hum to vote be nahi day sakhtey..imran khan ko, altaf bhai ko, hazarat zardari sahab, aur dilo ka wazeer azam nawaz sharif ko ap hey logon ney vote deya hey ..

hum to bahir bait kar apney ghar walo ko dollar bejatey hein jis sey sub pakistanio ko achaar ka business chalta hey ..kaam tu wasey be pakistani nahi kartey..sirf paan khatey aur cigratte kashtey hein (pakistan remittances are higher then exports)
bhai, what the **** is worng with pakistanis lately..what the **** has overseas pakistanis done.. overseas pakistanis cant even vote..you guys can vote what ever the **** you want to..just dont complain afterwards

dont why why karachi people vote when on provincial seats they voted for for PPPP on 20% of seats..

in my 30 years of life i have been to dozen of countries and met people from half of the world...

i havent seen more lazy MIDDLE CLASS then pakistanis..as long as one person is working the rest will just sit on their stools doing nothing..apart from tiktok and PUBG..
the country is running on poor farmers & poor laborers (most of whom dont have water, power or gas) while the middle class sits and complains that they cant afford gas electricity or maids

we arent even in same stratosphere as chinese, indians and bengalis(whom work on 996 pattern, 9am to 9pm for 6 days a week)...the amount of work they put is amazing..no wonder bengalis wanted to leave u in 1971..good for them ...
middle class will just attend jalsaas or will go in the streets and burns car(new fashion is TLP)

while poor farmers is rural areas are running the country but in turned screwed over by middle class whose subsidizes are being paid by the farmers frequently seeing price manipulation by govt/mills/rich/middle class pressure in the form of banning exports of goods or bringing in huge imports subsidized

while poor farmers is rural areas are running the country but in turned screwed over by middle class whose subsidizes are being paid by the farmers frequently seeing price manipulation by govt/mills/rich/middle class pressure in the form of banning exports of goods or bringing in huge imports subsidized

Wrong assumption! Middle class doesn't own mils and factorys. subsidies are primarliy given to the blue eyed capitalists sitting on the left and right of p.m and in i.k's case figure out for yourself who sits beside or funded political campaigns of i.k. ?

sir my america mein zardari key tarah aysh karney tu nahi gaya..ap pe chalan jain arab country malaysia ya america.. karachi bait kar achaar bejanay key bajay
bhai hum to vote be nahi day sakhtey..imran khan ko, altaf bhai ko, hazarat zardari sahab, aur dilo ka wazeer azam nawaz sharif ko ap hey logon ney vote deya hey ..

hum to bahir bait kar apney ghar walo ko dollar bejatey hein jis sey sub pakistanio ko achaar ka business chalta hey ..kaam tu wasey be pakistani nahi kartey..sirf paan khatey aur cigratte kashtey hein (pakistan remittances are higher then exports)
bhai, what the **** is worng with pakistanis lately..what the **** has overseas pakistanis done.. overseas pakistanis cant even vote..you guys can vote what ever the **** you want to..just dont complain afterwards

dont why why karachi people vote when on provincial seats they voted for for PPPP on 20% of seats..
mara bhai not even a single person voted ppp from Karachi its hijack Karachi because it is a provincial party...

mara bhai not even a single person voted ppp from Karachi its hijack Karachi because it is a provincial party...
Disagree..i have friends from karachi who voted for PPPP
There are fix areas of sindhi, mahjir and pushtoons who vote for specific parties in karachi

The city doesnt act as collective unit/thought process..

The problem in pakistan are not due to its polticans but people who sell themselves for biryanis, bradari, jobs or pukhta gali.

Politicans simply do what people ask them to do..if they do corruption that is because people told them you can do abit corruption or a side hassel..otherwise why would you see 1000s of educated well bread families supporting PPPP and PMLN here in this forum and elsehwere in the country
(Including me, i support PMLN too but since i cant vote dont blame for anything its just a moral support for them)

Why are you blaming ppp. It is military who is giving shelter to ppp and in return ppp sharing corruption money with them.

Green Line Bus service to be fully operational from tomorrow

Published On 09 January,2022 12:04 pm

636082_88333529.jpg

KARACHI (Dunya News) –The wait is over for citizens of the port city as the Sindh Infrastructure Company announces full commercial operation of Green Line bus service from tomorrow (Monday).

According to details, 80 buses will cover a track of 21 kilometers from 7 in the morning till 10 at night. 22 bus stations have also been completed.

The citizens took a sigh of relief because of the long wait they had to suffer.

It is also to be noted here that the claims of completion of project are being made but in reality many areas including Golimar and UP More, the stations still await escalators and many other areas are in need of finishing. Keeping this in view the citizens have demanded that the fare should be reduced.

The official sources told that the delay in the application of escalator is due to delays in import services and the work will be completed as soon as the machinery is received.

It merits mention that 20 buses were being test driven for four hours a day from 25thDecember.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/636082-Green-Line-Bus-service-to-be-fully-operational-from-tomorrow

PTI :tup::tup::tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom