What's new

LHC orders construction of Kalabagh Dam!!

I have heard that ganja the great said ok to this project.

So now what?

Do we need permission from the federal government also?

no they haven't. Shehbaz said that we respect HC ruling but consensus between all provinces necessary on Kalabagh dam... :S

but it should happen after consensus .............
and other thing is Make mianwali part of khyber pukhtoon khaw problem solved .....
only objection is related to turbines present in punjab ..
as per rule the area having turbines can claim royalty .......

Why ? That is Punjab territory ! If the entire objection revolves around - Punjab ko royalty mil jai giii then I say the naysayers can go foOk themselves. If the Kalabagh Dam was in KPK, Sindh or Balochistan none of this would have arisen...it arises only because Punjab would benefit from it. The racism of the other 3 is astounding to say the least.

I'm in favour of this Dam but it should not be build until all those who have concerns are taken into confidence. Dam is important...yes...but not more than the unity of country.

P.S i'm sorry to say but it seems like LHC have bunch of fools, they should've stayed out of this complicated issue.

Why ? That is Punjab territory ! If the entire objection revolves around - Punjab ko royalty mil jai giii then I say the naysayers can go foOk themselves. If the Kalabagh Dam was in KPK, Sindh or Balochistan none of this would have arisen...it arises only because Punjab would benefit from it. The racism of the other 3 is astounding to say the least.

Royalty KP ko de deni chahiye takay ANP chup ho jaye.

the racism is created by the foookin politicians PPP spreading hate in sindhis against punjabis and MQM doing in karachi by saying karachi generates 70% of revenue and every thing is looted by punjabis .. we need to get rid of these kind of parties

the racism is created by the foookin politicians PPP spreading hate in sindhis against punjabis and MQM doing in karachi by saying karachi generates 70% of revenue and every thing is looted by punjabis .. we need to get rid of these kind of parties

Can you prove MQM activists/leaders saying everything is looted by Punjabis?

they have major concern about Indus delta and Fresh water fishes , give them these two they will be happy

lol...if there was a trust this Dam would've already been build long ago.

Royalty KP ko de deni chahiye takay ANP chup ho jaye.

No ! Either :

(a) Collect all the royalty generated by every dam & barrage of ours & distribute them to the Provinces on an equitable basis ! We're the most populous...I'd say for the sake of the Federation to hell with that...let each Province have an equal share from that.

Or (b) if its going to be a Punjab-centric thing only than No ! Why should Punjab be the scape goat for everything ? Whether its the Punjabi Army killing Baloch & Pashtuns or the Punjabis who broke the country apart in '71 to the Punjabi who eats all the resources of the other Provinces ! Bhai humm itneiii bureii lagteiii hain tou allleidaa ho jao.

Can you prove MQM activists/leaders saying everything is looted by Punjabis?

lol...if there was a trust this Dam would've already been build long ago.

u must use facebook then you better have some chit chat with some karachittie he will say we karachites pays tax we generates 70% revenue and punjab is just sitting quite and looting everything its very common perception about punjabis there and their leadership continously and every time says karachi generates 70% 70% and blah blah which is really really wrong

I tried showing the break-up of that 70% figure long ago whereby most of the 'import duty', the LCs & the CGT generated for FBR was due to Punjab's imports whether in the form of us being the most populous Province (consumer goods) or being the most industrial Province (capital goods). Its astounding what people are willing to gobble up.

The day there is an alternative to Karachi as our main port I couldn't help but smile seeing the smirks wiped off the faces of those who tag Us - Punjabis, as the looters.

Shahbaz sharif should give laptops to sindhis and KPK people instead of punjab students so that kala bagh dam could be built , with out such bribe nothing gona happen on this issue :D

No ! Either :

(a) Collect all the royalty generated by every dam & barrage of ours & distribute them to the Provinces on an equitable basis ! We're the most populous...I'd say for the sake of the Federation to hell with that...let each Province have an equal share from that.

Or (b) if its going to be a Punjab-centric thing only than No ! Why should Punjab be the scape goat for everything ? Whether its the Punjabi Army killing Baloch & Pashtuns or the Punjabis who broke the country apart in '71 to the Punjabi who eats all the resources of the other Provinces ! Bhai humm itneiii bureii lagteiii hain tou allleidaa ho jao.

Pakistan ko inqalaab ki zarorat hai.

Pakistan ki enemies Pakistan ke ander bethi hui hain.

u must use facebook then you better have some chit chat with some karachittie he will say we karachites pays tax we generates 70% revenue and punjab is just sitting quite and looting everything its very common perception about punjabis there and their leadership continously and every time says karachi generates 70% 70% and blah blah which is really really wrong

If a Karachiti is saying this doesn't mean that someone is teaching them. All the info is on the net. As for 70% revenue it maybe true cuz there is tax on everything in Karachi...just like in USA, NewYorkers pays tax on everything & other states there is almost no tax.

Pakistan ko inqalaab ki zarorat hai.

Pakistan ki enemies Pakistan ke ander bethi hui hain.

Abedi Sahib, PTI won't make the Kalabagh Dam either & then 20 years from now when we see Tarbella being made redundant, Mangla being reduced to a shadow of its former self & whole swathes of Pakistan becoming arid & dry, is when we'd look back & slap ourselves for our petty politicking.

Back
Top Bottom