What's new

"Liberal" PPP Leader Boosts About Abducting Any Girl he Likes. All Pakistani Feminists are Silent as Expected

It may take you a while to hear " go back where you came from " in your adopted country but it don't take much to hear it in a country where you were born as a Karachiite.

Nothing funny about it Jatt boy.

Two wrongs don't make a right

Just because you had to face racism and discrimination at some point (Punjabis hear and tolerate much more) doesn't give you a right to insult entire ethnicities and cultures of the country your forefathers adopted.

We, unlike Hindustanis living on either side of the border, actually have great respect and regard for women in our local cultures ... And our definition of culture is very different from how you define "culture" in Lucknow/UP.
Yeah sure, we see that everyday from Kasur to South Punjab. Give it a rest.

Just because you had to face racism and discrimination at some point (Punjabis hear and tolerate much more) doesn't give you a right to insult entire ethnicities and cultures of the country your forefathers adopted.
El Sid is a troll, in another thread @Khan_21 was angry at him for bringing in Pashtuns.

Just because you faced racism at some point (Punjabis hear and tolerate much more) doesn't give you a right to insult entire ethnicities and cultures of the country your forefathers adopted.

They may have adopted it but i was born to it and no amount of xenophobic tribal can take that away from me. Domestic abuse is a cultural phenomenon which should be understood as such if any efforts of a corrective course are sincerely intended.

If it's a crime to suggest that most problems faced by women stem from tribal conservative cultures, you can register a criminal proceedings against me.

Snowflake

They may have adopted it but i was born to it and no amount of xenophobic tribal can take that away from me. Domestic abuse is a cultural phenomenon which should be understood as such if any efforts of a corrective course are sincerely intended.

If it's a crime to suggest that most problems faced by women stem from tribal conservative cultures, you can register a criminal proceedings against me.

Snowflake

You aren't that smart, troll

You claimed that "Abducting women" was a part of local Pakistani cultures

And now you are talking about "Domestic Abuse" ... Red herring?!!

And even domestic abuse is not something unique to local cultures .. It's a global problem

Try again, troll

El Sid is a troll, in another thread @Khan_21 was angry at him for bringing in Pashtuns.

If someone says they steal the most electricity in KP, one becomes anti Pashtun.

If someone says they smuggle in Balochistan, one becomes anti Baloch.

If someone even mentions the keyword Sindhi, anti Sindh.

Now Punjab too. This Sarmad was last threatening to throw me in the Arabian sea for suggesting electoral reforms before elections.

Apparently the administrative units are now ethnicity based states within state with each vying for a divergent foreign policy.

It may take you a while to hear " go back where you came from " in your adopted country but it don't take much to hear it in a country where you were born as a Karachiite.
download (47).jpeg

Nothing funny about it Jatt boy.
Sounds like a marvel comic book character

You aren't that smart, troll

You claimed that "Abducting women" was a part of local Pakistani cultures

And now you are talking about "Domestic Abuse" ... Red herring?!!

And even domestic abuse is not something unique to local cultures .. It's a global problem

Try again, troll

Yes it pretty much is. From local prisons in Sindh and Balochistan to Wanni to whatever that happens in KP. So much so they declared Rape an epidemic in Punjab recently.

Now Punjab too. This Sarmad was last threatening to throw me in the Arabian sea for suggesting electoral reforms before elections.

don't lie, troll
"I" never threatened "You" or anyone else for that matter
Post a link to my post where I am "threatening" you
I thought that our convo here was always just some light-hearted bantering

If someone says they steal the most electricity in KP, one becomes anti Pashtun.

If someone says they smuggle in Balochistan, one becomes anti Baloch.

If someone even mentions the keyword Sindhi, anti Sindh.

Apparently the administrative units are now ethnicity based states within state with each vying for a divergent foreign policy.
You need a good old fashioned American style lynching.

don't lie, troll
"I" never threatened "You" or anyone else for that matter
Post a link to my post where I am "threatening" you
I thought that our convo here was always just some light-hearted bantering
Do you realize that such unconstitutional measures and the subsequent events and process triggered by resultant chaos may well culminate in the balkanization of Pakistan ?

The Sons of the soil would still have their lands but the outsiders/Muhajirs like yourself will have no place to go (except for living in Muhajir camps or jumping into the Arabian Sea maybe)... Read on about Stranded Pakistanis/Biharis in Bangladesh... Be careful what you wish for

Pretty light hearted

You need a good old fashioned American style lynching.

Maybe

This guy is the brother of @El Sidd

@El Sidd bhi utha leta he jo bhi pasand aati he.

Fvck these feminist bitches. Meri jism meri marzi bitches.

@El Sidd is probably Sajjad bhai down from your local grocery shop. The mohallah people bullied him so he adopted the name el sidd to look cool.

Pretty light hearted

Maybe

No personal threats there .. Just telling you what might happen to you guys if Pakistan gets balkanized as a result of PDM's extraconstitutional activities (something you were supporting) .... If you don't get your Jinnahpur, Sindhi nationalists might treat you the way Bengalis treated Biharis. "They" might throw you into the Arabian sea ....... You will always be welcome in Punjab though as we ain't racists or xenophobic ... And yes that's lighthearted bantering

Back
Top Bottom