What's new

License Verification Please help

moazamali5

New Recruit

Reaction score
Respected All,

Please guide me how can i verify my 44 Bore licence , issued by DCO lahore and later stage , got registered with my DCO jhelum , and entries were made for change of weapon and increase of ammo with dco ,signatures and stamp.

Now i want my satisfaction and i want to verify that licence .

please guide me how can i do verification.

secondly if concerned Arms branch gave me confirmation and stamp verified than its mean in future there is no more risk .

and help , suggestions are welcome

When you killing some one than License is use less...:laugh:

Check it out from MOI (Interior).

thansk for reply , do you know any specific procedure?

NO THANKS BRO just open a thread on PAKGUNS THREAD of legalal issues you will have all of the answers
here
Licenses (MOI & Provincal) & Legal Issues

When you killing some one than License is use less...:laugh:

Check it out from MOI (Interior).

nope its not if the person was inside his home Territory he has every right to kill him and if person was armed he is free to kill him . i can kill 5-10 with my NPB licensed two guns . we have forensic labs now dude .you just need money and power .

NO THANKS BRO just open a thread on PAKGUNS THREAD of legalal issues you will have all of the answers
here
Licenses (MOI & Provincal) & Legal Issues

nope its not if the person was inside his home Territory he has every right to kill him and if person was armed he is free to kill him . i can kill 5-10 with my NPB licensed two guns . we have forensic labs now dude .you just need money and power .

i only say one thing in Pakistan the use of weapons are almost illegal,
very few person have the legal guns, there are very hurdles to take a weapon license,
As you mentioned in you lines when you kill 5 to 10 person you almost find very tuff struggle to escape from environment even you have good fair system like America along with License..
i have personally clash with some peoples but god save them from me coz they are not my friends,, If there is no god exist then their entire family converted into hell and i am in [ United State Of Jail ]... :omghaha:

Oh LaLay Imran Khan

"Hum nai jagra karna nehai seakh lakin yai zarror seakha ha kai jab jung ho us mai kod jaio...Tubhai to India bhai hamari hawa sai bagta ha jab hum jang karnay nakltay han"...

There is no need of weapon to the person who seek
1) Yes
2) Have not participate in GWOT
3) Country clash
4) Institutional sensitivity

Any way God save every one from social illness.

Back
Top Bottom