What's new

List of 10 largest economies 2017 projection. (IMF projection)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahinda18

BANNED
Reaction score

1 United States 19,745,323
2 China 13,212,189
3 Japan 6,610,771
4 Germany 3,725,616
5 Brazil 3,254,258
6 United Kingdom 3,098,056
7 Russia 2,976,718
8 France 2,895,602
9 India 2,836,061
10 Italy 2,123,716

I'm confused how on earth does India manage to get a bigger economy than Italy the home of Ferrari, I guess its just due to the population, and not because of an advanced market development.

1 United States 19,745,323
2 China 13,212,189
3 Japan 6,610,771
4 Germany 3,725,616
5 Brazil 3,254,258
6 United Kingdom 3,098,056
7 Russia 2,976,718
8 France 2,895,602
9 India 2,836,061
10 Italy 2,123,716

I'm confused how on earth does India manage to get a bigger economy than Italy the home of Ferrari, I guess its just due to the population, and not because of an advanced market development.

So you opened a thread just to find some ointment for your burn on India finding place in top 10 ?

@Mahinda18 your country has a history of being evil.... Where is your lord ravana? Oh wait.... He been smashed inside earth by the feets of my lord rama.... A tiny insect country commenting on a mighty nation.... Day and night spreading hatred on PDF. Get a life....

Last edited by a moderator:

The same way on this very earth your country managed to get 97th spot on this list

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/235401-list-top-100-countries-human-development.html

I really don't understand how can economy grow by population ? If this was supposed to be the case then we could have become a trillion dollar economy way back in 90's

PDF is really a funny place :rolleyes:

@Mahinda18 that projection not the reality, the momentum is with India and China and India are rising fast.

Indians bought Land rover, Jaguar brands and given some time Indian will also buy Ferrari and start production, Rand D here in India.

:lol::lol::lol:

If India is 4 trillion, then China will be around 17 trillion. :coffee:

What ever :lol:

@Mahinda18 that projection not the reality, the momentum is with India and China and India are rising fast.

Indians bought Land rover, Jaguar brands and given some time Indian will also buy Ferrari and start production, Rand D here in India.

:lol::lol::lol:

What ever :lol:

Well, IMF still projects China's GDP will be 4.65 times over that of India.

So if India is scaled up to 4 trillion, then China should be scaled up to 18.6 trillion according to the ratio. :coffee:

If India is 4 trillion, then China will be around 17 trillion. :coffee:

I dont think so infact China could be even less. Projections are not always accurate. These projections were made last year that Brazil will grow at 3.7% in 2012. Its sinking at 0.6% right now.

China will slow down in the coming days. India is now beginning to launch new policies for manufacturing sectors like Indian manufacturing policy and Indian electronics manufacturing policy, special incentive schemes for manufacturers of electronics to take benefit of China's rising costs. India would be ahead of everyone by 2020 except China, USA and Japan.

Well, IMF still projects China's GDP will be 4.65 times over that of India.

So if India is scaled up to 4 trillion, then China should be scaled up to 18.6 trillion according to the ratio. :coffee:

Yes but growth rates will not remain the same once economy becomes larger.

Yes but growth rates will not remain the same once economy becomes larger.

few years back India was saying China growth rate is not 'sustainable' but to compensate for some inferiority complex they were saying india's economy is much more 'consolidated' and 'sustainable'. Financial crisis comes along india falls out of the sky like a rock and while china introduced quantitative easing measures and touches a soft landing, now china is regaining, while india is wonder how much further they will fall :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Why India’s economy won

In contrast the 'unsustainable froth economy'
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/24/economy-global-idUSL6N0AT4M020130124

:rofl:

few years back India was saying China growth rate is not 'sustainable' but to compensate for some inferiority complex they were saying india's economy is much more 'consolidated' and 'sustainable'. Financial crisis comes along india falls out of the sky like a rock and while china introduced quantitative easing measures and touches a soft landing, now china is regaining, while india is wonder how much further they will fall
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Why India’s economy won

Ah .. Chinese cheerleaders :lol::lol::lol:

Manipulated stats by CCP to keep the people happy. At the lower level it is all about targets set by CCP to meet :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom