What's new

Live : India vs Bangladeshi, Final

Naagin, these self-satisfying comments won't work when your pathetic team has been shown the door.
I know, it must be hard for you.:D

Why will it be hard for me? My team went to the final, beat the hosts twice in a format where we r supposedly weak, but could not finish the game on a high due to bad luck.

I actually enjoyed the way my team smacked the lankans and converted their fans into Indians. :cheers:

:pop: What, BeeDee cricket board becoming sh*t poor is not our issue. If you have money, go and influence ICC. Else keep quiet.

Sorry, not interested in buying the umpires. U keep buying them and use them to win matches, i m not at all concerned. Remember how the u guys burned the effigy of Steve Buckner because he didn't bow down to Indian pressure and gave decisions that went against india during 2007-2008 IND-AUS series?

More self-satisfying comments. Typical BeeDee fan crying conspiracy.

So u consider actual facts as conspiracy? Good for u.

:pop: What Kohli did is not issue here BeeDee. Kohli is captain of Worlds best cricket team and top cricket player in the world. Not like some pathetic naagins who go berserk over a match.
:lol:

So, now u aren't interested to hear facts about ur pathetic ,classless clown captain. Typical Indian . Ok, u have been spared :cheesy:

it was a great match,,watched it.
btw why criticizing BD team,,,,they r an emerging team n r passionate abt thr game,,they performed well,gave a gud fight,,,,yes behavior wasnt exactly sportsmanlike but at most it was stupid n irritating.
just let it go,,i support team BD in this.

See? Was it too hard?

Thanks for ur support brother. I also love Indian tean and the way they play their game. Dk was phenomenal yesterday. Congratulations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom