What's new

load shedding ?

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
People from various parts of Pakistan, can you describe the situation of Load shedding in your areas ? I mean because of lock down market , industries , malls and much of the cities major power consumption areas are close but still suddenly the Load shedding increase in Karachi , now I live in Karachi so i know about it , so people can share their situation ? last year the load shedding was non existent in my areas and many other areas my relatives and friends live, but suddenly Load shedding restarted , from 3-6 hours depends on Area .. Gulshan where i live we have around 3 hours divided by 1 hour each , one of my friends in his areas face 6 hours divided into 2 hours each .

Why the hell is sudden Load shedding increase ? One reason i thought that some people might be stealing electricity but in my township its no possible, KE people come to check our meters 2-4 times in week, and bills for this month came extensively high, just for a ref I live in a 120 Gaz house with roughly 2 AC , 2 Fridge and 1 water motor, we have two portions .. just for my portion with 1 AC , 1 Fridge we got a bill of 41,000 PKR when all month we run our AC at 26 , and we never Runs the AC for continuously for hours because my father is old and he can not sleep in extreme cold temp, so we run at intervals of 1-2 hour than shut down AC for next 2-3 hours than run again ..

What the hell is Provincial Govt or Federal Govt doing ? why no one is taking notice of that shit ?

People from various parts of Pakistan, can you describe the situation of Load shedding in your areas ? I mean because of lock down market , industries , malls and much of the cities major power consumption areas are close but still suddenly the Load shedding increase in Karachi , now I live in Karachi so i know about it , so people can share their situation ? last year the load shedding was non existent in my areas and many other areas my relatives and friends live, but suddenly Load shedding restarted , from 3-6 hours depends on Area .. Gulshan where i live we have around 3 hours divided by 1 hour each , one of my friends in his areas face 6 hours divided into 2 hours each .

Why the hell is sudden Load shedding increase ? One reason i thought that some people might be stealing electricity but in my township its no possible, KE people come to check our meters 2-4 times in week, and bills for this month came extensively high, just for a ref I live in a 120 Gaz house with roughly 2 AC , 2 Fridge and 1 water motor, we have two portions .. just for my portion with 1 AC , 1 Fridge we got a bill of 41,000 PKR when all month we run our AC at 26 , and we never Runs the AC for continuously for hours because my father is old and he can not sleep in extreme cold temp, so we run at intervals of 1-2 hour than shut down AC for next 2-3 hours than run again ..

What the hell is Provincial Govt or Federal Govt doing ? why no one is taking notice of that shit ?

Absolutely correct, bro..

Same in my town, loadshedding has been increased....people are saying overbilling is also increased suddenly

K-Electric is saying we have oil shortage....WTF? already due to lock down, demand for oil is low..

Something is definitely fishy and sinister

Absolutely correct, bro..

Same in my town, loadshedding has been increased....people are saying overbilling is also increased suddenly

K-Electric is saying we have oil shortage....WTF? already due to lock down, demand for oil is low..

Something is definitely fishy and sinister

so it is happening all over Karachi, anyone from Punjab and Interior Sindh ? or KPK or Balochistan ? Please share your Load shedding period and schedule ?

yaar over billing tu Corona se zayda maar de gi logo ko .. I mean 41,000 for a single portion with 1 AC , 1 Fridge .. fcuk that is outrageous ..

Loadshedding started. Mianwali

Hopefully and Inshallah loadshedding will increase as the days passes. It will certainly kill some Keerras and thus will benefit our Lovely country in long-run

, malls and much of the cities major power consumption areas are close but still suddenly the Load shedding increase in Karachi

karachi residents pay more cost per unit electricity and they have to endure this crap, the KE has flopped privatization big time, its time that it should be brought under government umbrella, atleast we wont be paying this haraam money which is filling up the robber pockets. KE has earned 17 billion RS last year in profit and what has it given to the city all these years of extreme munafakhori and haraam money and nothing else.

There has been no difference in 15 years of its privatization, except robbing ppl of karachi with high tarriffs, it has done virtually nothing.

regards

Shortage of oil when oil prices are in negatives. Only in Karachi will you find such levels of incompetence.

karachi residents pay more cost per unit electricity and they have to endure this crap, the KE has flopped privatization big time, its time that it should be brought under government umbrella, atleast we wont be paying this haraam money which is filling up the robber pockets. KE has earned 17 billion RS last year in profit and what has it given to the city all these years of extreme munafakhori and haraam money and nothing else.

There has been no difference in 15 years of its privatization, except robbing ppl of karachi with high tarriffs, it has done virtually nothing.

regards

No dude it's still better than 2010 times.

Loadshedding is a real thing in punjab again, specifically in my area southern punjab. I haven’t seen that kind of loadshedding since PPP era.

Aj bhaiya g average 30 minute ke bd bijli chaly jati thi 30 minute bd ajati thi.

Was working on my shitty laptop with broken batteries. Needed to plug in all the time otherwise it won't last 5 minutes.

After 8pm load shedding stabilized, did some of my work peacefully.

I live somewhere near Okara District

Loadshedding started. Mianwali

Hopefully and Inshallah loadshedding will increase as the days passes. It will certainly kill some Keerras and thus will benefit our Lovely country in long-run
Dafuq? :crazy:

No blackouts here in my area in Lahore apart from the usual 10 minute daily reminder that LESCO is still alive. No I am not in Bahria Town.

regards
Whole areas of Layari, Orangi, Korangi, and Nazimabad areas immediately on the side of Ziauddin are on KUNDA. They deserve it.
Nazimabad 4 and similar areas with marginally less bijli chori seeing only 1 hour or less load shedding everyday.

In Defense near seaview we have 3 times 12pm to 1pm, 10pm to 11pm, 3am to 4 am. so 3 hours loadsheading also previous month i got over billing and even after complaining nothing.

so it is happening all over Karachi, anyone from Punjab and Interior Sindh ? or KPK or Balochistan ? Please share your Load shedding period and schedule ?

yaar over billing tu Corona se zayda maar de gi logo ko .. I mean 41,000 for a single portion with 1 AC , 1 Fridge .. fcuk that is outrageous ..
I live in main Faisalabad area like you knoe the most prominent area. We had load shedding only for one day that was because of some maintenance and repairing related issues. Other than that frequently light go off for 10 to 15 mins only once or maybe sometime twice a day. The biggest problem we face is that our bills are huge. Like our house have 2 AC 1 fridge and 1 water motor and the bill is 25k+. Like what the hell. Other than that our second home whose prominent electrical appliances are 1 AC (Inverter) + 1 Fridge (bought from abroad because of its low power consumption) + 1 water motor. And the bill is 10k+. We are so frustrated that we don't use AC that much and still our bill are humongous.
Only pro that we enjoy is little or no load shedding.
Bhai apko mukhlis mashwara hai ke Faisalabad shift hojao garmiyon keliye. :cheers:

In my city we do have random load shedding.
One more thing, for this month they have taken meter reading 5 days ago and for next month they will take late reading so that consumer will get higher slab and will have to pay more.
Its Its frea how fesco is looting us and govt. Is no where to check there cleverness.

Back
Top Bottom