What's new

Local governments inflated China’s GDP by $900 billion last year

The real problem with Chinese economy is not inflated numbers but credit-fuelled growth.

@Hellraiser007
Bro, you can't wrestle with a pig because you will get dirty but the pig will enjoy.
The whole world knows what mayhem is going in Chinese economy. This is getting clear with every passing day. Let it die in peace.
Be patient and wait for some years. Inevitable is coming. Bluffs are getting caught.:smokin:

How's the collapsed Indian Rupee coming along? Hope the mayhem stopped :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This OP is the typical Indian. They criticise everyone else but never look at themselves even though India has 40% of the world's poverty. If we do this, you can bet that India is doing this on a far larger scale and hiding it a lot better.

Just look how staggeringly corrupt India is as a country and as people. Their commonwealth games farce is proof how corrupt and incompetent Indians are as people. It's their lazy culture and wacky religion that makes them so incompetent. If they spent half as much time trying to improve their country like they criticising others, they would be able to solve their shameful sanitation problems.

We agree that our politician are corrupt. By the way Why Chinese stadiums in Olympic were empty?

How reliable are India’s official statistics?
April 6th, 2012

Authors: Ankush Agrawal, IEG, and Vikas Kumar, Azim Premji University

How reliable are India

It was miscalculation which was corrected. By the way US$9.4 billion is just 1/100 i.e 1 % of misreporting of what Chinese did.

Indians faked their stats for years... now everybody found out and the Indian rupee suddenly collapsed to 70:1 against the dollar :omghaha:

Humiliated Indians can only delude themselves even while Chinese yuan is at an all time high of 6:1 against the dollar :lol:

It depends on purchasing Power. Mighty Japanese yen is= INR 0.6 does it mean that Indian or Chinese economy is stronger than Japan?

We agree that our politician are corrupt. By the way Why Chinese stadiums in Olympic were empty?

It was miscalculation which was corrected. By the way US$9.4 billion is just 1/100 i.e 1 % of misreporting of what Chinese did.

Any proof / data to support your claim that chinese misreported amounts is 100x that of India (US$9.4 billion) ?

Or this is another delusional bragging from indian? :D

Do you know Maths? Do you know how $ 9 bn is to $ 900 bn in Percentage?

Anyway we know the difference between our education system & yours. We do not expect you guys to be as powerful as our primary children. Not your fault. Pardoned!!!!

Any proof / data to support your claim that chinese misreported amounts is 100x that of India (US$9.4 billion) ?

Or this is another delusional bragging from indian? :D

Anyway we know the difference between our education system & yours. We do not expect you guys to as powerful as our primary children. Not your fault. Pardoned!!!!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...dp-900-billion-last-year-3.html#ixzz2Yv0crRMi

What are you man, check the thread title ...... :D

OK I did not read the article :D

Anyway we know the difference between our education system & yours. We do not expect you guys to as powerful as our primary children. Not your fault. Pardoned!!!!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...dp-900-billion-last-year-3.html#ixzz2Yv0crRMi

But I'd rather not get educated, if the education will make us become delusional just like what u and some indians have demonstared here :)

Your education quality can be judged by the way u think and give opinions in the debate.

印度兄弟打了鸡血了?

Chinese hid the slums of beijing during 2008 olympics behind banners :omghaha: they displaced 2 million poor people for the olympics.The dictatorship trolls its citizens,some chinese raise objections and are sent to jail :lol: Fake country :enjoy:

But at least they get good compensation or another more decent housing in suburban area.
Much better than living in slum

OK I did not read the article :D

But I'd rather not get educated, if the education will make us become delusional just like what u and some indians have demonstared here :)

Your education quality can be judged by the way u think and give opinions in the debate.
It is not about reading article but reading about heading which appears on each & every post.Do you comment that to criticizing some one without reading article?

Opinions are subjective and bound to be different by its nature. But how $ 9 bn is to $ 900 bn in Percentage is objective and there can not be 2 answers. your high IQ you show in your maths skill and your writing in your post shows who is in delusion?

I do not think that you can judge my education from my post because........ Ok I do not want to hurt you once again. I do not want write anything which hearts other but ........Pl read your read your post No 36. Do not be upset I have already pardoned you. Pl try to understand the meaning of something before writing your post like your post No 36.

Opinions are subjective and bound to be different by its nature. But how $ 9 bn is to $ 900 bn in Percentage is objective and there can not be 2 answers. your high IQ you show in your maths skill and your writing in your post shows who is in delusion?
I do not think that you can judge my education from my post because........ Ok I do not want to hurt you once again. I do not want write anything which hearts other but ........Pl read your read your post No 36. Do not be upset I have already pardoned you. Pl try to understand the meaning of something before writing your post like your post No 36.

$ 9 bn is just an example listed by the author,Indian GDP growth was inflated over 40% percent in just one year.such examples can be hundreds if not thousands.

Back
Top Bottom