What's new

Lockheed Begins F-16 Trials for Indian Air Force

Imran has trouble accepting the truth, So he decides to Cast insults., to divert attention.
From his perspective Pakistan is invulnerable. And he wont accept anything that contradicts that belief.
He Himself agrees that Pak F-16 pilots are the best in the world even though they haven't even fought a war in the machine yet. Nor have they faced an enemy force in Air combat.
But you are right compared to all other countries who ave true and tested F-16 pilots , who flew in combat zones.
The Untested Pak Pilots are the best.hahaha

Lol u are right friend that sometime student beats masters but i haven't heard yet that pak beat america in war games lol. Anyway if america wants than pakistan's F-16 wont fly ever. Just make sure there aint any chip that america might use to jam pakistans F-16 lol. Friend yes pakistan buying submarines but do let us know from where pak braught that money? Lol. 14bn$? Thats alot my friend. MMRCA is just 12bn$ lol. Friend you said pak became so much powerful without money. Kindly let us know what weapons did pak buyed by own money? Seprate them from 'aid money' and 'weapons in aid' lol cheers.

Dear Brahm0s, would you please take this lol out of your mouth till you are here in this forum?

Imran has trouble accepting the truth, So he decides to Cast insults., to divert attention.
From his perspective Pakistan is invulnerable. And he wont accept anything that contradicts that belief.
He Himself agrees that Pak F-16 pilots are the best in the world even though they haven't even fought a war in the machine yet. Nor have they faced an enemy force in Air combat.
But you are right compared to all other countries who ave true and tested F-16 pilots , who flew in combat zones.
The Untested Pak Pilots are the best.hahaha
Oh Yes! And when did IAF super duper pilots fought a war huh? kargil? I think u remember our hospitality for your captured pilot and then our humbleness towards mighty MKI when it was locked by F-16s after Mumbai drama.:azn:

Come back when the student has beat the master. For now, there are regular drone strikes against your country and there are about 1000 US soldiers in your cities along with the private mercenary firm blackwater, pissing the **** out of your citizens and your govt can't do **** about it. Go show your mardangi there. Shooo...

And What Maha Baharat did when Chinese walked 1.5 KM in write on Indian rocks and went back? Lol you even didnt clean those rocks yet lol...

drone attacks...You know how we got rid of Baitullah and FYI these drone attacks are happening with consent of Pakistan in WoT. U must remember what we did to Israeli made UAV which you guys send in;)

I think that is enough doze for you for time being...

You know there is famous story about one of your Prime Minister some Bhutto I guess... When in 1974 India tested first nuclear bomb.. Your then PM said... Pakistan will eat grass but will make nuclear bomb at any cost. Now in 1998Your dreams came true...... with No offence.. Now You are having bomb and you are eating grass. You are talking about the chines intrusen hahaha ..you don't worry we will take care of that... You are very proud of your chiness ..lol but I don't know why... They help you if whatever they do..just to use you agaist India.. Thats it..otherwise pakistan is nothing for them.. even they are not providing Individual visas to pakistanis.My friend Chiness never helped you when you needed most for example 1971 war and nor the US. You will die hungry if US stop giving you dollors. You never feel ashamed taking dollors in exchange of allowing bloody Americes and british to attack on your Home land and killing of your very own pakistani people... For some dollors you call those pakistanis "Taliban". hee thats because if you won't say ..they US will stop giving you funds to alive. Shame to you people. What I think is that wether it is worth having so strong forces and you can't stop americes and british to attack your land. Really I don't know why all pakistani authors in this forum do pakistani bashing but never see what actually happening on their western borders!!!

Oh Yes! And when did IAF super duper pilots fought a war huh? kargil? I think u remember our hospitality for your captured pilot and then our humbleness towards mighty MKI when it was locked by F-16s after Mumbai drama.:azn:

Typical, You also like Imran. First sign of trouble and start insulting.

If you can read, I think you would find that i didn't even mention India in the posts above. Tell me where i mention

I never said India has the best pilots in the world, sure i can say that Indian's are best SU-30 MKI pilots but that isn't must of a statement.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But PAk claims to have The best pilots in the world using the F-16 weapons system.

and then use statements such as
Students sometimes surpass master to justify your claims.

You felt i made PAk look weak so, you instinctively bash India to make yourself fell better.

Now Let me guess your next move will be to bash India even more with a list of 100 reasons why it sucks.

People like you are so predictable.

And i also notice you didn't even disagree with my statements. So i can only assume you accept the truth ?:agree:

And What Maha Baharat did when Chinese walked 1.5 KM in write on Indian rocks and went back? Lol you even didnt clean those rocks yet lol...

drone attacks...You know how we got rid of Baitullah and FYI these drone attacks are happening with consent of Pakistan in WoT. U must remember what we did to Israeli made UAV which you guys send in;)

I think that is enough doze for you for time being...

If your government consents to those drone attacks then just last week your government consented to the death of ALL THESE PEOPLE

Pakistan News PakTribune.Com

ONLINE - International News Network

Is that not true according to your statement.

Hmm whats your response more India Bashing to divert attention.:no:

Come back when the student has beat the master. For now, there are regular drone strikes against your country and there are about 1000 US soldiers in your cities along with the private mercenary firm blackwater, pissing the **** out of your citizens and your govt can't do **** about it. Go show your mardangi there. Shooo...

stop quoting false info and goading responses.

Originally Posted by Brahm0s
"Lol u are right friend that sometime student beats masters but i haven't heard yet that pak beat america in war games"

What war games? in the red flag exercises this year your Su-30's were regularly beat by F-16 and F-15's. Now if you were not suggesting that India did beat the U.S. in war games. then I apologize ahead of time. but that's what it seemed like you said.

US Red Flag pilot candidly assesses Su-30MKI?s limits

Last edited by a moderator:
shame on cheap and trol poster dude we deal agustas when we have reserves 500mn$ and today we have 14bn$ .but we are not indians 300mn peoples sleep on roads no problem go MRCA .you know dude we reduce F-16 order in 2005 just because os earthquake hit Pakistan.yes we have value of human and not we spend our whole money for new weapons even people suicide in Maharashtra bihar.if you have no serious answer of any post just shut the hell your lol its Pakistan defense forum not your cheap anti Pakistan forum.:angry:

i dont know what is the problem with you every time we are talking about india purchasing some arms to defend ourself at least one pakistani come aut with this statement "we are not indians 300mn peoples sleep on roads no problem go MRCA" (or something like this);
now i dont know if this is a rule of this forum or worries (not sure), but for ur general knowledge india dont spend more then it can afford we have a huge economy and gdp(compared with ur) and we are using only 2.5-2.8 % to defend our peaople and we are spending even more to educate and provide food to those 300 million so stop writing the same statement in every thread related to india.

Originally Posted by Brahm0s
"Lol u are right friend that sometime student beats masters but i haven't heard yet that pak beat america in war games"

What war games? in the red flag exercises this year your Su-30's were regularly beat by F-16 and F-15's. Now if you were not suggesting that India did beat the U.S. in war games. then I apologize ahead of time. but that's what it seemed like you said.

US Red Flag pilot candidly assesses Su-30MKI?s limits

M-CRINeb9_A[/media] - part 1 F-15 pilot opinion about the SU-30 MKI at Red Flag

Lol i was waiting for some one to quote this video.
I thank the US for Kicking our *** at Nelis using the F-16

Why?

Indian combat doctrine using the MKI was not tested in battle. India did the right thing buy sending it to Red flag, to see all the Pro's and cons of the MKI when facing the F-16.

IAF now knows where the flaws in combat doctrine lie and how to fix them.
Now Iaf has a special Combat doctrine when facing the F-16.

RED FLAG was a very useful testing phase for the IAF. And as the good colonel said Iaf only needs to know how to best use the SU-30 MKI to radically boost its effectiveness. It was also discovered by the IAf that many of its pilots were misusing the trust vectoring. Which was setting them us for a kill shot.

This problem and more were addressed and fixed at red flag.
Making the MKI far more effective against F-16's in particualr.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know there is famous story about one of your Prime Minister some Bhutto I guess... When in 1974 India tested first nuclear bomb.. Your then PM said... Pakistan will eat grass but will make nuclear bomb at any cost. Now in 1998Your dreams came true...... with No offence.. Now You are having bomb and you are eating grass. You are talking about the chines intrusen hahaha ..you don't worry we will take care of that... You are very proud of your chiness ..lol but I don't know why... They help you if whatever they do..just to use you agaist India.. Thats it..otherwise pakistan is nothing for them.. even they are not providing Individual visas to pakistanis.My friend Chiness never helped you when you needed most for example 1971 war and nor the US. You will die hungry if US stop giving you dollors. You never feel ashamed taking dollors in exchange of allowing bloody Americes and british to attack on your Home land and killing of your very own pakistani people... For some dollors you call those pakistanis "Taliban". hee thats because if you won't say ..they US will stop giving you funds to alive. Shame to you people. What I think is that wether it is worth having so strong forces and you can't stop americes and british to attack your land. Really I don't know why all pakistani authors in this forum do pakistani bashing but never see what actually happening on their western borders!!!

Huh...Typical Indian trolling..First of all my post was not directed to you but you maybe here with multiple IDs who knows.

You are right, we are eating grass and while doing that I feel real shame for shining India who cannot handle a country who is eating grass :rofl::rofl:You tried your *** out to attack Pakistan in 2002 but could not gather enough courage to attack a country which according to you is eating grass.Disgusting at best.

Countries develop relations on bilateral interests Both Pakistan and China enjoy relations with each other. Now go and eat your flesh.:devil:

US put sanctions on us back in 1990 and that helped making us missile and nuclear power. I wish US can do same that would be awesome.

TTP is Indian/Israeli funded organization I can understand your sentiments very well after what we did with these Talibans in Swat. Keep crying no one is here to listen you.
We never bashed Indian we just reciprocate favours offered by our Indian guests like "Pakistan will have to accept India as big brother":azn:

If your government consents to those drone attacks then just last week your government consented to the death of ALL THESE PEOPLE

Pakistan News PakTribune.Com

ONLINE - International News Network

Is that not true according to your statement.

Hmm whats your response more India Bashing to divert attention.:no:
Our government consented for strikes on Al-Qaeda and TTP assests. In between wrong strikes also take place due to crappy intelligence by CIA.

Actually it is fun to see Indian backed TTP assets burning alive.
I am not interesting in India Bashing and I still consider that India is important country in region and world but it is when some of you guys come here high on something. I just cannot control my hospitality and return favors. So, you want to stop me there is a simple solution... Shut Up.:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom