What's new

Lockheed didn't dare to file lawsuit against India for shooting down F16

I S I

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
That's why JIO HQ should be nuked for providing free internet to illiterate slum dog millionaire Pajeets.

Screenshot_20200731-151617.png
Screenshot_20200731-151634.png
Screenshot_20200731-151658.png

Indians outnumber Pakistani's at least 5:1. If you count in the literate who're willing to engage in a discussion online that raises the number to at least 10:1 in my opinion. No way you can flood propaganda on the interwebs like the Indians do. BJP IT cells are dime a dozen.

Indians outnumber Pakistani's at least 5:1. If you count in the literate who're willing to engage in a discussion online that raises the number to at least 10:1 in my opinion. No way you can flood propaganda on the interwebs like the Indians do. BJP IT cells are dime a dozen.
That's why I said we should nuke JIO HQ first in case of a nuclear war. Should remove the root cause of this kensar. It's not always productive to provide free of cost internet, that too to slum dwellers of Asia's largest slum.

The Indian folks are very good with money. And, they understand business transactions too well...

Rafaels can always beat anything PAF tosses against it: price-wise....

*One good spirited Indian folk once told me what's the point in living abroad if you can't save 70% of your wages! And, it's better to wait for ages till a "professional" girl can be arranged for marriage

The Indian folks are very good with money. And, they understand business transactions too well...

Rafaels can always beat anything PAF tosses against it: price-wise....

*One good spirited Indian folk once told me what's the point in living abroad if you can't save 70% of your wages! And, it's better to wait for ages till a "professional" girl can be arranged for marriage

animation-bean-counter.gif

Back
Top Bottom