What's new

lol to the indians who claim pakistani state breeds hate

I don't understand why the Pakistani members have been starting multiple threads on this video which was probably shot after the Parliament attacks in India (during BJP in power).

And let me ask you this... if you think the children were hawkish in their comments, how different are you responsible and adult posters on this forum?

lol - these kids made my night :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

instead of getting angry - I laughed on their simplicity and the world of dreams they are living in :rofl:

lol - these kids made my night :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

instead of getting angry - I laughed on their simplicity and the world of dreams they are living in :rofl:

dream world ?????
dream came true in 1971 for us dream came true when we launch satellites dream came true when we got freedom from british yes we dream allot we dream about success and better future not about making human bombs or war based on religion :taz:

hahahah man akeer complexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More than 7 years old! What about they also saying, "India is scared about Pakistan" lol These are the ideas of few people. India doesn't need hatred towards other country to specify its nationalism because India is an old nation just like many others.

What strange is Sushma's predictions became true in many occasions!!! Specially regarding US!!! :-)

Last edited:
There's already a similar thread.In india,especially in our textbooks pak. is barely mentioned at all.So no issue of breedig hatred at school.These children hear abt pak only when their is a cricket match or a terrorist attack.This video must be shot around time of the latter and that must have formed their opinion.

They think USA attacked Afghanistan why not india attack pakistan let them know that pakistan is not afghanistan and more more capable than afghanistan to completely destroy india out of map may be pakistan would also whitewashed from map but people of 100 billion people would have destroy what a shame for india it will be if war comes both countries will be white washed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom