What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
She remains a champion regardless what the racist media BBC think. Foreign media can write/say whatever they want and it is up to the people to believe it or not. So far she has been proven to be clean by IOC, so i can't care any less the foreign media describing her victory as controversial. They ain't gonna apologize to her so to save face they will continue to convince everyone with the word controversial.
Even the Chinese themselves admitted that Ye has been well defended by the Western public...

Forget Twitter, in China it's the Weibo Olympics - CNN.com
However many cooler heads also reminded their fellow countrymen to look at the overall international reception to Ye's achievements.

"I'm actually surprised to see that 99% of Americans seem to be defending Ye's innocence in their comments on CNN's story on her," posted a user named Muyao.

"We can't simply say Western media did this or that -- they don't speak with one voice," wrote a user named Hongwenkaiqiang.
So stop assuming that every criticism is race based.

Good Bye and Thank you for your hard work. Yu Yang and Wang Xiaoli ! Come back stronger for China next time!

how can it be so harsh to our Elite member! Welcome back CD!

Any surprise?! NO!

The corrupt bureaucrats of World Baminton Association:2 Ms Yu Yang and Ms Wang Xiaoli (No1 World Ranking ) : 0 !

BBC: 2 . China: -2!

Can one since now on subjectively punish any sportsman and woman who hasn't broken any rules of a game only because one is too lazy to fix the obvious low IQ loophole in the rules of a game? YES! Silly me, it’s the same logic the US has been using in accusing China as a “currency manipulator”. :tup:

This news, after "YE's Doping 'scandal '- biggest controversy of London 2012 Games" ( many media already have called such AFTER YE’s drug test ) , becomes the "second biggest scandal of 2012 London Games", according to BBC, "coincidentally" fitting right into BBC-led all-out and deliberate* media campaign of "Fake China, Drugged Chinese athletes". I like it when plan comes together: tup:

* I call it /deliberate/ for a reason. This is because that US headcoach (John sth) is not even a member of official US Olympics team thus his voice is no different from that of yours or mine - not official! Yet it was the BBC who took this unimportant rumour of an individual and made it into a global media headline as sort of “fact”. It’s so obvious particularly when BBC (a totally different and far more powerful entity from IOC, or FINA, or British Olympics officials) intensified the attack AFTER that Ye cleared the drug test. That's why it's not coincidence, but a part of editorial line of a big media campaign established in pre-games, IMO. In the shadow of all these "China this China that controversies" defaming campaign is the last-man-standing struggle for global supremacy, in Olympics sports and elsewhere, between China and the US. This episode shows us again that BBC(UK) is a part of the game .

Even the Chinese themselves admitted that Ye has been well defended by the Western public...

Forget Twitter, in China it's the Weibo Olympics - CNN.com

So stop assuming that every criticism is race based.

1 or 2 person defending the Western public doesn't mean all Chinese would admit Ye was defended by the Western public. The figure 99% Americans is based on what kind of survey and how many Americans were asked for their opinion? READ: not all whites are Americans and we never assumed ALL Americans were accusing Ye of doping. The story was made into a huge fuss was created by that American coach and many EU media (especially the British) simply made a mouse into an elephant size news. With no proof assuming Ye was taking substances because the BBC presenters have stated many times that it was controversial.
Any evidence you have accusing me of assuming every criticism is race based? The dumb racist adimaru was the one who insulted Ye and the other Chinese athletes of taking dope in PDF yesterday non stop. Then there's some Indian troll claiming China made some undetectable drug even after IOC cleared Ye's name. If anyone you should be criticizing it's them about being sore losers or being a racist.

Unfortunately Miss Yu Yang quits the game she love so much due to the controversies as she posted a message in her Weibo account. It's a sad day for Miss Yu and badminton due to the flaw-ness of its system.

yuyang_reuters2_2296480b.jpg

_61972277_149666301.jpg

It is a great pity that she leaves the No. 1 women's double in the world. I hope she could change her mind! The organization sucks!
The BWF (Badminton World Federation) should bear the sole responsibily of this ill conceived format!

1 or 2 person defending the Western public doesn't mean all Chinese would admit Ye was defended by the Western public. The figure 99% Americans is based on what kind of survey and how many Americans were asked for their opinion? READ: not all whites are Americans and we never assumed ALL Americans were accusing Ye of doping. The story was made into a huge fuss was created by that American coach and many EU media (especially the British) simply made a mouse into an elephant size news. With no proof assuming Ye was taking substances because the BBC presenters have stated many times that it was controversial.
Any evidence you have accusing me of assuming every criticism is race based? The dumb racist adimaru was the one who insulted Ye and the other Chinese athletes of taking dope in PDF yesterday non stop. Then there's some Indian troll claiming China made some undetectable drug even after IOC cleared Ye's name. If anyone you should be criticizing it's them about being sore losers or being a racist.

that American bad mouth coach and the bbc bad mouth Balding should apologize to Ye and the Chinese Swimming Team!

1 or 2 person defending the Western public doesn't mean all Chinese would admit Ye was defended by the Western public. The figure 99% Americans is based on what kind of survey and how many Americans were asked for their opinion?
Obviously you did not read that CNN article. That %99 figure came from a Chinese who commented that according to his/her observation of CNN, overwhelmingly the Americans are giving Ye the benefits of the doubt.

READ: not all whites are Americans...
:lol: How convenient for this time. According to well known Chinese behaviors here, America is populated by racist whites. That belief is so ingrained that I was assumed to be white.

No need to address the rest of your post.

Cycling - China set world record, Britain out

Reuters) - China set a women's team sprint world record twice in two races on Thursday, minutes after hosts Britain had done the same and were then disqualified as the Olympic track cycling got off to a thrilling start.

Guo Shuang and Gong Jinjie clocked 32.422 seconds in the first round to go into the gold medal match with Germany having earlier managed 32.447 in qualifying.

British pair Victoria Pendleton and Jessica Varnish had been roared on by a passionate home crowd to set 32.526 after a shaky start in qualifying but were disqualified for an illegal change in the subsequent first round.

Cycling - China set world record, Britain out | Reuters

Go china go

Chinese are really kicking **** of all western countries... way to go china..

Cycling - China set world record, Britain out

Reuters) - China set a women's team sprint world record twice in two races on Thursday, minutes after hosts Britain had done the same and were then disqualified as the Olympic track cycling got off to a thrilling start.

Guo Shuang and Gong Jinjie clocked 32.422 seconds in the first round to go into the gold medal match with Germany having earlier managed 32.447 in qualifying.

British pair Victoria Pendleton and Jessica Varnish had been roared on by a passionate home crowd to set 32.526 after a shaky start in qualifying but were disqualified for an illegal change in the subsequent first round.

Cycling - China set world record, Britain out | Reuters

Go china go

Yeah! Go China!

Gambit I guess you can't find any proof which you assume i was targeting all the whites being racists towards Ye's victory. Everyone who read my posts can see me criticizing that American coach and the BBC press. Whether the rest of the world believe these accusations is up to them because to me she is innocent after IOC have confirmed that she is clean. But i guess you would like to take the opportunity to start accusing me of deliberately using this news as a case of racism. I suggest you shut da fuk up if you have no proof because users such as speeder are even more negative about the British reporters being a racist and that American coach as a sore loser. If you want to pick a fight go somewhere else, this thread is for discussing Olympic results not for you to derail to accusations.

Gabby Douglas just took the Gold in women's all-around. Must be racism against China. No doubt about it.

yuyang_reuters2_2296480b.jpg

_61972277_149666301.jpg

It is a great pity that she leaves the No. 1 women's double in the world. I hope she could change her mind! The organization sucks!
The BWF (Badminton World Federation) should bear the sole responsibily of this ill conceived format!

Yes it's a great lost to the Chinese badminton world, just as you i hope she will change her mind as well.

that American bad mouth coach and the bbc bad mouth Balding should apologize to Ye and the Chinese Swimming Team!

You can forget about the apology because that coach and the BBC press are way too proud to admit their false accusation. They just pretend nothing had happened and probably still think it's controversial. Test results are negative and Ye knows she has the support of her own people.

You can forget about the apology because that coach and the BBC press are way too proud to admit their false accusation. They just pretend nothing had happened and probably still think it's controversial. Test results are negative and Ye knows she has the support of her own people.
By that argument, the IOC should apologize as well because a drug test WAS performed. The demand for a drug test is a tacit accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom