What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I condemn this very strongly as it appears dishonest to me. At least to me it doesn't appear to be clean. Others can make up their own mind.

nobody care you as at best an evil intended worm.

those athletes paid so much of their hardship to gain Olympic honor smearing them is dishonest.

I think Michele Phelps has been taking doping from day one as it's impossible to break so many WR in that short period. how does this sound like?

see I told you am not forcing my opinion on someone. It is upto everyone to decide for themselves what they feel. I told what I feel strongly and believe.

I can give another example in this case Indian athlete. (by the way this Indian athlete still looks much more like a women then the chinese one). Read below for the report and the Indian athlete's pics,

Pinky Pramanik Male or Female? | pinky pramanik case| pinky pramanik test reports| pinky pramanik gender test| athlete pinky pramanik| pinky pramanik male or female| curious case of pinky pramanik| pinky pramanik hermaphrodite| pinky pramanik shemale

pinky_pramanik_gender_test.jpg

only thing is she was caught, and the chinese women (like Ye Shiwen and other) athlete are maybe getting away with it.

Rest it is upto individuals to make their own mind. I wish all the athletes well but I am also 100% against any form of cheating.

Only in India can a female athlete turn out to be a dude. No precedence in China that I know of.

see I told you am not forcing my opinion on someone. It is upto everyone to decide for themselves what they feel. I told what I feel strongly and believe.

I can give another example in this case Indian athlete. (by the way this Indian athlete still looks much more like a women then the chinese one). Read below for the report and the Indian athlete's pics,

pinky_pramanik_gender_test.jpg

you call that a women? you must be crazy this is a man by most South Asian standard (some tribes except).

Dude, the girl is clean. The PRC government is very harsh on drug offenders and you would have to be a retard risk their wrath by doping. Your post (and doubt in your countryman) is going to draw internet hindus like flies to 5hit.

I hope she is clean.
Because I don't want any girl to destroy the reputation of china.

Anyone that understands swimming you would realize what ye shiwen did was incredible.
The thing is it was so incredible, people are stunned.

I really hope she is clean.

Has superpower India even got a single medal yet?

Jealous child?

The girl is probably stronger than your entire Olympic contingent. BTW, did you even read the article you posted? Its a sad state of affair that people are doubting her. The reason you condemn this is girl is because she accomplishes what your countryman cannot. Unless you have real evidence of doping, stfu and gtfo.

nobody care you as at best an evil intended worm.

those athletes paid so much of their hardship to gain Olympic honor smearing them is dishonest.

I think Michele Phelps has been taking doping from day one as it's impossible to break so many WR in that short period. how does this sound like?

Personal insults apart, I kept my opinion. It is just that she looks more like a man, and secondly I strongly beleive it is impossible for a women to match Lochte(just see his physique once). If you think its possible its ur view. I dont have probs.

I am just against Cheating (no matter which country the athlete is) and so If I have doubts I brought them forward. I want Olympics to be played for fun and with zero fraud.

I would like to see what happens to these posters who are mocking Indian women and bashing India for no reason.

BTW India is playing more dangerous game of fighting internal and external threats. As for gold is concerned, the total gold in Indian households is more than your entire gold reserves combined.(China+Pak)...:rofl:

I would like to see what happens to these posters who are mocking Indian women and bashing India for no reason.

BTW India is playing more dangerous game of fighting internal and external threats. As for gold is concerned, the total gold in Indian households is more than your entire gold reserves combined.(China+Pak)...:rofl:

So Olympic champion win gold medals for their weight in gold? WTF does Indian household gold have to do with Olympic champions? I have an idea, to soothe Indian pride why dont the Indian contingent return home and have thousands of gold medals cast for them from household gold savings- that way you can brag to the world that you have tons of gold medals!

Personal insults apart, I kept my opinion. It is just that she looks more like a man, and secondly I strongly beleive it is impossible for a women to match Lochte(just see his physique once). If you think its possible its ur view. I dont have probs.

I am just against Cheating (no matter which country the athlete is) and so If I have doubts I brought them forward. I want Olympics to be played for fun and with zero fraud.

The girl has abnormally large hands, that's why she is fast. Your Indian logic and envy has poisoned your judgement.

The girl has abnormally large hands, that's why she is fast. Your Indian logic and envy has poisoned your judgement.

Yup!
She is an outsanding athlete and she has numerous national and international gold medals under her belt:
(Courtesy: Baidupedia)

2010年绍兴全国游泳冠军赛女子200米混合泳 叶诗文200米混合泳冠军冠军(2分10秒32)
  2010年中国水上运动会女子200米个人混合泳冠军(2分10秒87)
  2010年中国水上运动会女子400米个人混合泳季军
  2010国际泳联短池游泳世界杯系列赛北京站200米混合泳金牌(2分08秒87)
  2010国际泳联短池游泳世界杯系列赛北京站100米自由泳金牌(53秒66)
  2010国际泳联短池游泳世界杯系列赛北京站400米个人混合泳金牌(4分28秒67)
  2010年16届亚洲运动会女子400米个人混合泳金牌(4分33秒79)
  2010年16届亚洲运动会女子200米个人混合泳金牌 (2分09秒37)
  2010年迪拜短池游泳世锦赛400米个人混合泳亚军
  2010年迪拜短池游泳世锦赛200米个人混合泳亚军
  2011年全国游泳冠军赛暨世锦赛选拔赛女子200米混合泳冠军
  2011年全国游泳冠军赛女子4×200米自由泳接力冠军
  2011年上海第14届游泳世锦赛女子混合泳200米冠军(2分08秒90)
  2011年上海第14届游泳世锦赛女子混合泳400米第五名
  2011年第七届全国城市运动会女子4X100米自由泳接力冠军(3分43秒39)
  2011年第七届全国城市运动会女子400米混合泳冠军(4分33秒66)
  2011年第七届全国城市运动会女子200米混合泳冠军(2分10秒01)
  2011年第七届全国城市运动会女子4X200米自由泳接力冠军[4]
  2011年第七届全国城市运动会女子50米自由泳季军
  2011年第七届全国城市运动会女子100米自由泳季军
  2012年全国游泳冠军赛女子400米个人混合泳亚军
  2012年全国游泳冠军赛女子4×200米自由泳接力季军
  2012年伦敦奥运会女子400米混合泳冠军(世界纪录) The New World Record

China is onto another GOLD in diving

Our gymnastics team worries me.
We are supposed to get golds in them but it's not looking too good right now.
We cannot afford to let go of our strong sports because USA will grab many golds in swimming and track & field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom