What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: chinese going mad... CPC trolls cant take facts... whole world is questioning her..Lochte even made fun of her by saying, yeah if she competed with me she could have beaten me also. that's rude of him.
Surely if anyone is expected to cheat in this way, it will be chinese. I bet more then 70% of Chinese medals in these games would come from females. ( coz thats only where they can cheat by sending shemales).

ok,all Chinese female athletes are men and India is the most powerful athletic country,are you happy now? just leave this thread alone.

.. #%^$^@*&# .. QUOTE]

Stop trolling this thread! :angry:

Since you have uncontrollable urge on shemale-related image, I suggest you look at these:

Indian Olympics Team at the Opening Ceremony:

Further, who can blame that poor woman in the front who apparently looks very different from the Indians? She must have confused India Team with Niger Team that she supposed to lead.

Now let me proudly present you Niger Olympics Team at the Opening Ceremony, not far from the Indians:

Pay attention to all the juices and trims… another gem for the worldwide anthropologists. That’s right. It’s inheritable and it’s in the blood! :rofl:

That girl in red dress maybe just looking for fun, nothing with really malicious intention.

We just lost to SKorea for gold in the women team archery by just 1 point:(

Yeah a close shave!

All three countries of beautiful Asian girls stood on the podium.

China Silver
S Korea Gold
Japan Bronze

Our Taiwan sister Hsu Shu-Ching lifted a silver medal. Congratulations!

1309059_M01.jpg

Kazakhstan's Zulfiya Chinshanlo takes gold in the Women's 53kg competition
Zulfiya Chinshanlo (C) of Kazakhstan celebrates with the gold medal, Hsu Shu-Ching (L) of Chinese Taipei with the silver medal, and Cristina Iovu (R) of Republic of Moldova with the bronze medal on the podium after the Women's 53kg Weightlifting on Day 2 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at ExCeL.

I just feel she is a cheat and I gave my opinion (looks very manly and beat Lochte time which is impossible for a women in mu opinion). If someone doesn't agree move on. but paid ccp trolls cant debate and look at their offensive posts :lol: I just expressed my view on cheating in olympics. the ccp trolls need to be banned for their stupid language and lack of patience for opposite view.

stop being a fool your opinion mean f all period

We just lost to SKorea for gold in the women team archery by just 1 point:(

We should have won that, missed opportunity to win gold.

South Koreans are good but definitely beatable.

S.Korean fans were sh*tting themselves when we were taking them so close.

Russia lost to china by what points i went out can someone plese post the final points of both russia and china
And also of china and sk

Russia lost to china by what points i went out can someone plese post the final points of both russia and china
And also of china and sk

Russia lost to china by 1 point as well LOL

russia 207 china 208

final

Skorea 210 china 209

And also of china and sk

We beat Russia by 1 point, we had a big lead but our last archer mentally crumbled and it went down to the last arrow but this time she held her nerve and we won.

i dont think we can get any more medals tonight can we?

We should have won that, missed opportunity to win gold.

South Koreans are good but definitely beatable.

S.Korean fans were sh*tting themselves when we were taking them so close.

We get something back:
Women Hockey Group A first match:

China 4-0 S Korea

1308805_M01.jpg

Tennis Women's double:

Chinese Taipei 2-1 india

6-1, 3-6, 6-1

Congratulations!

God damn I saw in gymnastics the Chinese girl landed perfect I don't think anybody can touch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom