2. AGNEL France
3. PARK S. Korea
4. BIEDERMAN Germany
5. LOCHTE USA

Women Butterfly 100M now

Watch Lu Ying!

Also semi final 200M freestyle:

Sun Yang vs Park Taehwan

Sun Yang just posted fastest time in the semis. He is going to kill it tomorrow. Can't believe this guys speciality is the 1500 IM.

Please don't insult Nigeria. At least they have good runners. And I don't hear Nigerians talk about how they will be #1 military and economic superpower on the planet in 5 years.

Niger, Not Negeria. With one G, you know. :azn:

With less than 10 guys , Niger will have about the same result as India... 0 medal?

@ Chinese Century:
Ooops!
Concentrate on viewing the Olympics and keep rooting for China buddy!:china:

China, it seems is again poised to dominate the Olympics, will be a total irritation for those who said it does not have any home advantage.

Traditional champs like Aus,Ger,UK and Russia all had a slow start this time.

Hope India can win a few more medals than last time, that will be a success for us.

Kitajima Japan finished 4th 100M breaststroke.

Is his days of reign in breaststroke over yet?

Van der Burgh of S Africa won gold and broke the Olympic record!

Our 4th Silver goes to:

WU Jingbiao @ Men's 56 kg weightlifting.

Congratulations!

Gold: OM Yun Choi, North Korea
Bronze: HRISTOV V, Azerbaijan

Our 4th Silver goes to:

WU Jingbiao @ Men's 56 kg weightlifting.

Congratulations!

Gold: OM Yun Choi, North Korea
Bronze: HRISTOV V, Azerbaijan

Thanks to you guys I get my live Chinese Olympic actions here in the forum. I'm in the US, most events are American centric and besides I have no patience for TV, though I'll watch the men's 200 freestyle tomorrow and am crossing my fingers for Sun.

Thanks to you guys I get my live Chinese Olympic actions here in the forum. I'm in the US, most events are American centric and besides I have no patience for TV, though I'll watch the men's 200 freestyle tomorrow and am crossing my fingers for Sun.

Try link up with leading Mainland websites on the Olympics to get instant info buddy.

Most all-round sports centric countries will get pretty good coverage of this big event.

Yup dont miss the 200M freestyle. Sun Yang up against Agnel (France); Park (S Kor), Lochte (USA) and Biedermann (Germany). A contest of the titans!

US lost 4 x 100 M freestyle relay to France. Russia took the bronze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom