What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad performance by Ankita Das..she didn't even showed the game of national standard.. :tdown:

waiting for boxing...
graphics-boxing-159739.gif

bad performance by Ankita Das..she didn't even showed the game of national standard.. :tdown:

waiting for boxing...
graphics-boxing-159739.gif

She should shed some weight first. Same for Jwala Gutta.....

can anyone tell me at which time (IST) is the fight of Shiva thapa(54kg) and Vijender singh(75kg) ?? And which channel?

Espn? star sports? or DD sports ?

can anyone tell me at which time (IST) is the fight of Shiva thapa(54kg) and Vijender singh(75kg) ?? And which channel?

Espn? star sports? or DD sports ?

DD sports

Boxing: Shiva Thapa (Bantamweight) Round of 32, 1915 IST

Boxing: Vijender Singh (Middleweight) Round of 32, 0300 IST (Sunday)

Thapa lost it :(

but he put a good fight..first time in olympic and only 18 years old..what he did is more than enough..

@Harry Potter

nope..Mery Kom has a strong Chance to win a medal.

Well we don't have much hopes in boxing except Vijender Singh.

No bro!!....there are 8 boxers from India this time. Others are good too. lets hope for best.

but he put a good fight..first time in olympic and only 18 years old..what he did is more than enough..

@Harry Potter

Yes i agree in the second round he made a good come back and thrashed that Mexican.......but in the last round oslo's Technic was better......

But yeah Thapa is just 18 now...and its really a good achievement in itself to qualify for Olympics at this age...

Lets hope other boxers will give us good news...*fingers crossed*

@Harry Potter

I was talking about male boxers.

@Harry Potter

Yes i agree in the second round he made a good come back and thrashed that Mexican.......but in the last round oslo's Technic was better......

But yeah Thapa is just 18 now...and its really a good achievement in itself to qualify for Olympics at this age...

Lets hope other boxers will give us good news...*fingers crossed*

sania chanu can won a medal 171 kg total.

sharmin ratna is the first bangladeshi to be out of the olympics. She finished 27th out of 56 in 10m air rifle( not bad for a wild card)

Damn, and there were only 5 Bangladeshi athletes to begin with :D

Turkey overwhelms Angola 72-50 in women’s Olympic basketball debut for both teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom