What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

UK koo qadaffi ki badduaa lagg gaee...or was it altaf bhai ki badduaa?

well last month UK prime minister showed deep concerns and was very vocal against tension in Karachi-Pakistan and asked government of immediate efforts for restoration of peace.
i guess no is the time to send a few words back . . . .

MI6 is too small to do any of that. on their own....there must be CIA invilvement...although i dont have any proof of this....just speculation...

CIA, MI-6 and RAW involvement in Karachi violence is very clear now. They turned peaceful city of Karachi into a fighting ground and now facing the wreath of Allah. Zaid Hamid is correct as usual. :pakistan:

bahi sb, wo anti-bddua ha, warna awam ke bad duaon sa ab tk mar mra chuka hota!!
a Mutmain Begharit as we used to say in uni!!:rofl:

CIA, MI-6 and RAW involvement in Karachi violence is very clear now. They turned peaceful city of Karachi into a fighting ground and now facing the wreath of Allah. Zaid Hamid is correct as usual. :pakistan:

Lol haha

No one died in the protests or riots as of yet, and you guys are comparing Karachi to London incidents? Come on, be more clever please.

bahi sb, wo anti-bddua ha, warna awam ke bad duaon sa ab tk mar mra chuka hota!!
a Mutmain Begharit as we used to say in uni!!:rofl:

75% pagal to ho gya hai baki ka 25 bhi ho jay ga aik din londan main kaproon ke bagher bhagy ga sarkoon per or chilay ga suno suno suno lolz hahahahah

Lol haha

No one died in the protests or riots as of yet, and you guys are comparing Karachi to London incidents? Come on, be more clever please.

News
UK news
Mark Duggan

London riots: Mark Duggan died of gunshot wound to chest, inquest told

Father of four was killed by armed officers in Ferry Lane in Tottenham, north London, on Thursday

Share208
reddit this

Mark Duggan died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, an inquest has heard
Mark Duggan died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, an inquest has heard. Photograph: Jeff Moore

The man who was shot by police, sparking the wave of rioting that has hit London, died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, an inquest has heard.

Mark Duggan was killed by armed officers in Ferry Lane in Tottenham, north London, on Thursday after they stopped the minicab he was in to carry out an arrest as part of a pre-planned operation.

An inquest, which began on Tuesday morning at North London coroner's court, in High Barnet, heard that the 29-year-old father of four died of a single gunshot wound to the chest. He was pronounced dead at 6.41pm on Thursday evening.

Colin Sparrow, the deputy senior investigator for the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), told the brief hearing that the organisation's "complex investigation" could take four to six months.

The coroner for the northern district of Greater London, Andrew Walker, adjourned the hearing until 12 December, when a pre-inquest review will be held.

Walker told members of Duggan's family, including his fiancee, Semone Wilson: "Can I just offer my deepest sympathies to the family of Mark Duggan.

"As members of the family will know, in due course there will be an inquest touching the death of Mark Duggan and this is the first stage in that process.

"Of course, as well as offering our deepest sympathies to members of the family, I would like to reassure members of the family that we will be working closely with the IPCC throughout the process."

News
UK news
Mark Duggan

London riots: Mark Duggan died of gunshot wound to chest, inquest told

Father of four was killed by armed officers in Ferry Lane in Tottenham, north London, on Thursday

Share208
reddit this

Mark Duggan died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, an inquest has heard
Mark Duggan died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, an inquest has heard. Photograph: Jeff Moore

The man who was shot by police, sparking the wave of rioting that has hit London, died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, an inquest has heard.

Mark Duggan was killed by armed officers in Ferry Lane in Tottenham, north London, on Thursday after they stopped the minicab he was in to carry out an arrest as part of a pre-planned operation.

An inquest, which began on Tuesday morning at North London coroner's court, in High Barnet, heard that the 29-year-old father of four died of a single gunshot wound to the chest. He was pronounced dead at 6.41pm on Thursday evening.

Colin Sparrow, the deputy senior investigator for the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), told the brief hearing that the organisation's "complex investigation" could take four to six months.

The coroner for the northern district of Greater London, Andrew Walker, adjourned the hearing until 12 December, when a pre-inquest review will be held.

Walker told members of Duggan's family, including his fiancee, Semone Wilson: "Can I just offer my deepest sympathies to the family of Mark Duggan.

"As members of the family will know, in due course there will be an inquest touching the death of Mark Duggan and this is the first stage in that process.

"Of course, as well as offering our deepest sympathies to members of the family, I would like to reassure members of the family that we will be working closely with the IPCC throughout the process."

Imran Bhai, the riots started after Police shot Mark Duggan dead !

why is the UK not releasing the death toll of those killed in the lawless rioting?

WHY IS THE REGIME HIDING THE TRUTH?!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom