What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

They need to get the guns out on these criminals. Batons just not enough.

If the police shoots and kills one of these savages they will be labeled racist and their will be a whole media hype about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at these f@ck!ing animals ransack that shop:

Reminds me of the LA riots when Black Mobs would attack and kill anyone who was not Black:

goodness gracious me......in my view, clearly it is police who are not wrong here. These guys who are riotting and looting can only be labelled criminals. It's strange that this all started when a criminal was shot dead; there must be more to it deep down. Initially when i heard of riotting in London, I was worried it would have something to do with ''Asian-Brits''

ALERT:

More reports coming on attacks started on West Bromich in UK, more riots by 200 youths, they are all spread out and they hitting businesses and rich ppl on streets.

UPDATE: Barking and Degenham councils also got hit.. so did the Romford area..

Possibly next they will come towards Goodmayes and Seven Kings (hopefully not)..

Lets see how the events turn.. will keep you updated..

goodness gracious me......in my view, clearly it is police who are not wrong here. These guys who are riotting and looting can only be labelled criminals. It's strange that this all started when a criminal was shot dead; there must be more to it deep down. Initially when i heard of riotting in London, I was worried it would have something to do with ''Asian-Brits''

The problem for UK is that they had given too many rights to people and now they are trying to take them back too quickly.. this has created havoc in people's normal life.. cuts in all the budgets and all facilities too quickly has resulted in people revolting.. So is the issue of Education.. British citizens were allowed to have any degree they wanted on very nominal prices.. lets say around 2000-3000 (as compared to 10000-12000 pounds for foreigners) and that also was half paid by Government.. now that has risen suddenly to 9000/annum..

There are lots of others issues, like disability benefits, job seeker's allowance, New Mother's allowance, Family support, NHS, Police and other agencies.. there has been an unrest in the society since this government came in power.. Youth are taking their anger out.. thats all.. cuz they were pouched too much.. and suddenly everything is taken back without preparing them for whats coming.. they are emotional and they are taking their anger out in the best way only youth can.. its fun (for them) and it benefits (looting) them..

Just my two cents..

EAST LONDON hit, Manor Park, NewHam, Barking areas under arson attacks, rich people & business on streets targeted as news is coming.

Its white racism that flaring things up !!!!

Funny update: David Cameron is planning to get paramilitary forces on 'thursday' in response to Violence..

Why Thursday?? today is Tuesday.. so why giving two more days to the looters??? are there any hidden benefits in this rioting??

Salford has a standoff between around 80 rioters and Police at the moment..

Funny update: David Cameron is planning to get paramilitary forces on 'thursday' in response to Violence..

Why Thursday?? today is Tuesday.. so why giving two more days to the looters??? are there any hidden benefits in this rioting??

Salford has a standoff between around 80 rioters and Police at the moment..

They are not rioters they are rebels. Gadaffi will recognise them as genuine representatives of the british people.

Back
Top Bottom