What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

They are not rioters they are rebels. Gadaffi will recognise them as genuine representatives of the british people.

Question is: what are they rebelling against??

These are just 13/14 - 18/19 year old kids.. what are they revolting against? and these are not only blacks.. there are white kids involved also..

Muslims are not a problem but their religious practice is and Hitler is considered devil in germany

Thats the most idiotic comment I have seen are you a serious retard or what. What do you know about muslim practice.

Funny update: David Cameron is planning to get paramilitary forces on 'thursday' in response to Violence..

Why Thursday?? today is Tuesday.. so why giving two more days to the looters??? are there any hidden benefits in this rioting??

Salford has a standoff between around 80 rioters and Police at the moment..

Water Canon, Rubber Bullets,Stun Grenade, Tear Gas.............It should be in the armory of every decent police force in the world. Use them.What are they waiting for?

Question is: what are they rebelling against??

These are just 13/14 - 18/19 year old kids.. what are they revolting against? and these are not only blacks.. there are white kids involved also..

They are rebelling against the british hypocrites in goverment who lie and cheat them like zardai do to pakistanis but much more subtley

Water Canon, Rubber Bullets,Stun Grenade, Tear Gas.............It should be in the armory of every decent police force in the world. Use them.What are they waiting for?

Latest Cameron asking Israel for advisers and trainers on how to subjugate a group of people

They are not rioters they are rebels. Gadaffi will recognise them as genuine representatives of the british people.

He already did. The Libyans are calling whats happening in London as Jasmine Revolution.

your women wear burqa, you want shariya law and kill people. i know this much about muslims.

No you are wrong. I suggest you go educate yourself on islam before you come here and talk crap. Some people may get offended.

They are rebelling against the british hypocrites in goverment who lie and cheat them like zardai do to pakistanis but much more subtley

Agreed to your comment about the hypocrites.. but do the 13/14 years old understand it? or they out there for just the 'fun' of it?

Latest Cameron asking Israel for advisers and trainers on how to subjugate a group of people

And people here tell our Police to learn from London Metropolitan Police as they are seen as the pinnacle of policing.

this is all alcohol feuled violenece its on the weekend and every1 like to have free shopping and gadgets it human nature no one can be blamed

Agreed to your comment about the hypocrites.. but do the 13/14 years old understand it? or they out there for just the 'fun' of it?

I dont think they are in it just for fun. There is relative poverty here. Peoples salaries have not gone up in real terms for about 7 years. Inflation has oscillitated between 3 and 5 percent. I know there is a welfare system here but there have been cutbacks across the board at the sametime taxation has gone up. Goras are softies they cant handle these problems cos they are not used to it. they have been bought up to have ipads as of birthright

Qadaffi Khush huaa

Mogambo-Amrish-Puri.jpg

your women wear burqa, you want shariya law and kill people. i know this much about muslims.

the same you got facist neo nazi racist right winged groups changing women everyday like toilet paper.you kill innocent humans in the name of colore and race atleast we dont do that.the flag which you got derived from swatiska of hitler.look at what you lot did in norway killing innocent children in the name of europe

Back
Top Bottom