What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

The Western governments, gurus and predictors were expecting an arab spring alike protest and looting to happen in China. Even the CIA was involved and facebook massively used in view of instilling rioting and protest in China. But just like a boomerang, the protests and rioting are looming in their own countries. The western countries have never predicted that such protest would occur in UK as all of them were expecting unrest in China. Good news for the UK, the Chinese people are praying that the UK citizens irrespective of their race and religions could throw away the Cameron government which is cutting expenditure in social aids, public employment and education in view of financing the bombing of Libya. China should bring a UN condemnation of UK for cracking this democratic uprising and blocking of blackberry. China should take the lead for economic santions, London Olympic boycott and even bombing of the 10th Downing street. If this rioting had ocurred in China, the West would have called it democratic uprising and Chinese Jasmin revolution and calling for a boycott of the olympic torch relay and a boycott the Olympic games. :tdown::tdown::tdown::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hitler was Austrian ..... He became German in 1933 .....
Arnold Schwarzenegger is Austrian too .... If he becomes prez ..... We are doomed

Arnold would never scale those heights. Even Petarus has brighter chances at that, I even read an article where Republicans were willing takers.

Anyway, on a serious note, both of above are not happening & neither is Labour going to have a good time in UK, now.

Arnold would never scale those heights. Even Petarus has brighter chances at that, I even read an article where Republicans were willing takers.

Anyway, on a serious note, both of above are not happening & neither is Labour going to have a good time in UK, now.
CAN anyone anticipate same kind of unrest in US and Then martial law and dissolution of US government and run by US military?i think thats on the table.because obama is becoming a banana

we were no crying when hitler was killed but you cried.

We creid ??? Our soldiers were marching their way to Berlin in the British Army

sikhsInFrancePostcard.jpg

I dont think they are in it just for fun. There is relative poverty here. Peoples salaries have not gone up in real terms for about 7 years. Inflation has oscillitated between 3 and 5 percent. I know there is a welfare system here but there have been cutbacks across the board at the sametime taxation has gone up. Goras are softies they cant handle these problems cos they are not used to it. they have been bought up to have ipads as of birthright

Thank you for saying the same reasons what i was explaining in my other posts.. The sudden cutbacks are having their effects.. you cannot make a lazy nation active within one month.. so the cutback should have been gradual.. Conservatives have screw*d up everything which this country referred to..

In short.. they don't care about how civilians suffer.. hence the hit back..

all these SOB''s that are vandalising & burning the shops & looting them are living off the STATE. the only reason, they are still out there is that the response from police has been soft & somewhat reserved. these people are acting under the mob mentality, & the very essence of mob mentality is fear,
cowardice & the lack of individual courage. i think it's time that the police went after them aggressively, but that ll take some time coz the police here has
become too mummy daddy. if a cat is hurt in a neighbour hood you ll find the police to be at spot within minutes, with the sirens blazzing full speed, but if you imitate a fire cracker or a gunshot with your mouth you are guaranteed the police even if it's there at the spot would move down the street.

The British natives think everyone is living off the State but them!

all these SOB''s that are vandalising & burning the shops & looting them are living off the STATE. the only reason, they are still out there is that the response from police has been soft & somewhat reserved. these people are acting under the mob mentality, & the very essence of mob mentality is fear,
cowardice & the lack of individual courage. i think it's time that the police went after them aggressively, but that ll take some time coz the police here has
become too mummy daddy. if a cat is hurt in a neighbour hood you ll find the police to be at spot within minutes, with the sirens blazzing full speed, but if you imitate a fire cracker or a gunshot with your mouth you are guaranteed the police even if it's there at the spot would move down the street.

That's because if the police take action they will be labeled racist for beating up a black criminal, and the media hype etc...

That's because if the police take action they will be labeled racist for beating up a black criminal, and the media hype etc...
@silentninja

agreed, that is a problem but these people are not just blacks, there is a large number of whites & of other ethinicities in there.

@silentninja

agreed, that is a problem but these people are not just blacks, there is a large number of whites & of other ethinicities in there.

But the Majority of them are Black. These Black mobs don't try this sh!t in Pakistani neighborhood because they know they will get their @$$e$ handed to them on a platter.

@tiki tam tam

well you could be an exception, or do you come under the category of foriegners. by the way which city are you in at the moment.

@tiki tam tam

well you could be an exception, or do you come under the category of foriegners. by the way which city are you in at the moment.

Please visit the British forums for a greater insight.

Don't expect the very 'correct' British to show it in a vulgar way. The Govt would be ever so correct. Heard Cameron's speech. Very correct. Read between the lines!

They would not have ruled an Empire with the few that they did!

CAN anyone anticipate same kind of unrest in US and Then martial law and dissolution of US government and run by US military?i think thats on the table.because obama is becoming a banana

I think its only a matter of time. I am 100% convinced that the days of the US $ as the reserve currency are numberd. Sometime in the near future ie 5 to ten years there will be a tipping point. Google reserve currency and you can see a number of articles on it and make up your own mind. I have a slight advantage that I have worked in financial markets in city of london. As an example when US reserve currency status goes in equivalent prices the price of petrol will go up 10 fold. Can you imagine the effect of fuel where you live going up that much. America will not be able to import what it needs in raw materials. There will be collateral damage and the rest of the world will be effected. However it wont effect the people who are already starving and the people who are victims of americas excess in wars etc. Israel will end up being a casualty as well as it will not survive without the aid it takes for granted. Getting back to unrest in america that is inevitable when people who believe that it is their birthright to have an ipad in their hand, it will be more difficult for americans who have such high expectations to get used to going hungry. Also blacks and hispanics will suffer disproportionally and thats the recipe for trouble.

One good thing about this will be there will be a new fairer world order resulting from americas demise. I am pleased even though I realise that this will have negative impact on my quality of life in the uk

Please visit the British forums for a greater insight.

Don't expect the very 'correct' British to show it in a vulgar way. The Govt would be ever so correct. Heard Cameron's speech. Very correct. Read between the lines!

They would not have ruled an Empire with the few that they did!
@tiki tam tam

if you are saying that the british people have a habbit of blaming others while making themselves an exception then i can agree with you. but trust me the people who are looting these shops have a certain social & mental background.

we were no crying when hitler was killed but you cried. and osama is angel for all musims because he was anti-west but all all of them will die like osama but no innocent muslim will die. innocent muslims are not faulty and we germans know that

bye troll....may we never see you ever on this forum...

Back
Top Bottom