What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

What a dumb petition. Rioters should punished based on the crimes they commit, if you're going to start taking away their civil right, do you think that will make people more or less likely to riot? This is an infantile reactionary move to get 'even'.

(and why would you sign the petition? you have no say in their society, you don't live there, you're not part of the franchise)

I am seriously concerned about the safety of Nuclear Devices in UK. The terrorists have shown how they can destroy a city like London in a few hours with the security forces totally helpless. If the nukes get into their hands they could wreck havoc. UK needs to DO MORE for the safety of its nukes and assure the international community in general and Pakistan in Particular that its nukes are in safe hands and it has a proper command & control system in place...!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-devices-great-britain-post-london-riots.html

I am seriously concerned about the safety of Nuclear Devices in UK. The terrorists have shown how they can destroy a city like London in a few hours with the security forces totally helpless. If the nukes get into their hands they could wreck havoc. UK needs to DO MORE for the safety of its nukes and assure the international community in general and Pakistan in Particular that its nukes are in safe hands and it has a proper command & control system in place...!

All the British nuclear arsenals are sea based, which can only be launched via a SSBN platform. So there is no way that the terrorists can access to it.

I am seriously concerned about the safety of Nuclear Devices in Great Britain. The terrorists have shown how they can destroy a city like London in a few hours. If the nukes get into their hands they could wreck havoc. UK needs to DO MORE for the safety of its nukes and assure Muslims in general and Pakistan in Particular that its nukes are in safe hands and it has a proper command & control system in place....!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Third person (or second last) in the video looks like someone who wants to visit London desperately.

Well they can't control Karachi, let them handle the internal issues first. Batain to har koi kar leta hai
tumne kitani dukane looti :)

The way I am seeing this whole UK riots situation is that young Brits probably 15+ are mainly behind these looting ! who agrees ???????

Tariq Jahan's is the patriotic voice of a first-generation Muslim migrant | Faisal Hanif | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

"Only hours after holding his dead son in his arms, the grief-stricken father has provided hope for a peaceful resolution to a most horrific tragedy. His voice, full of pain, urged his community to stay away from any reprisal attacks for the killing of his son Haroon and two fellow young Muslim men"

This is greatness. I am both amazed and humbled by this man.

The man's composure and strength after his son died will be one of the few bright spots of this mess.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom