What's new

Looking for good quality green tea

Audio

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Hey all,

Could anyone maybe advise me a good brand of green tea, preferably exported to EU so i don't have to order online.
Price doesn't matter, it just has to be verifiably chemical's free and full of goodies that benefit my health and well being, specifically i want it full of EGCG-a powerful anti oxidant.
Friends have advised either Chinese or Japanese tea.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Why do you need green tea? Is there something wrong?

China has a lot of famous green tea brands, such as 西湖龙井 (west lake dragon well tea), 碧螺春 (Biluochun Tea). You can search them online.[/quote]

Last edited:
Hey all,

Could anyone maybe advise me a good brand of green tea, preferably exported to EU so i don't have to order online.
Price doesn't matter, it just has to be verifiably chemical's free and full of goodies that benefit my health and well being, specifically i want it full of EGCG-a powerful anti oxidant.
Friends have advised either Chinese or Japanese tea.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Maison des Trois Thés

The best you can find in Europe if you have the wallet ready!

Lipton green tea.

I drink it occasionally and the quality is very good.

West Lake Dragon Well tea / West Lake Longjing tea is good for drink or gift. But the price from ¥100/500g - ¥1,000/500g by different tea origin and tea maker, better tea quality and higher price, u need check it.

Usually we send green tea gift to friends, we choose West Lake Longjing tea or Tieguanyin tea. I like West Lake longjing tea more, coz the tea smell good.

Green Tea sale pic from TaoBao.com
11002867403_40f2c9122b_o.jpg

11002762515_72619666f8_o.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you need green tea? Is there something wrong?

Nothing wrong, just cleaning the organism and looking for a good substitute to all the soft, sugary drinks i drink. Thanks for the concern.:)

Maison des Trois Thés

The best you can find in Europe if you have the wallet ready!

Ya right, website from a tea house in Paris.....lot of good that will do if i want to drink it every day....but thanks anyway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom