What's new

lot of former Afghan special forces joined Wagner after the 2021 Taliban victory.

They joined Wagner?! No wonder Russia is losing lol
They are not losing.

US/NATO trained Afghans being recruited by the Russians LOL These ANA soldiers didn't fight for US/NATO cause. They are fighting for the Russian cause. That must be one heck of a bitter pill to swallow for Uncle Sam.

They are not losing.

US/NATO trained Afghans being recruited by the Russians LOL These ANA soldiers didn't fight for US/NATO cause. They are fighting for the Russian cause. That must be one heck of a bitter pill to swallow for Uncle Sam.

Dear sir, I really enjoy reading your viewpoints from time to time as you deprive me from it as you post rarely. What I posted was in jest but at the same time I say this : those who couldn’t defend their country against a militia, are they capable of defending against the western machinery and might ?

Ironic. USA funded and trained fighters used as connon fodder against US backed Ukraine. Clown moment 🤡

They are not losing.

And remember they are special forces soldiers,not the typical Afghan Army cannon fodder. The Afghans had a few good units,elite soldiers,dedicated. Anyway,what can you do...now they fight for the Russians.

There's reports of Afghans fighting for Russia too 🤷‍♂️

Probably had to in order to earn money. Couldn’t stay in Mashhad or Dushanbe for free.

It is all going downwards for the Americans.

They are probably in no where near the numbers to make a dent in the war effort, positive or negative.

Back
Top Bottom