What's new

Loudspeaker use restricted to Azan, Khutbah

Owais

Reaction score
Loudspeaker use restricted to Azan, Khutbah

RAWALPINDI: The usage of loudspeakers has been restricted to only Azan and Khutbah during Moharram ul Haram.

A high level meeting was held Thursday with President General Pervez Musharraf in the chair at Presidential Camp Office here, where the general law and order situation and security arrangements in the month of Moharram ul Haram were discussed.

During the meeting, Federal Interior Minister Aftab Ahmed Khan Sherpao gave briefing on law and order in the country; while interior secretary, all four IGs of police, chief secretaries and home secretaries were present on the occasion.

President Musharraf noted that the government would deal with an iron hand with those elements busy with giving currency to sectarianism and religious hatred in the country, adding that the writ of the law would be ensured at all cost.

“Strict measures would be taken against those who put loudspeaker to wrong use, publish the literature prone to disseminate religious hatred and collect funds from the people for the purpose,” remarked President Musharraf adding that madressahs and other religious institutions would be allowed to continue educating the children; however, they would be disallowed to use the young generation for sectarianism.

http://geo.tv/geonews/details.asp?id=623&param=1

What else can we accpect from DAJAAL , tomorrow he may ban namaaz.. he can do anything to please his masters...

lol @ Dajaal!

Dude they are abusing loud speakers in Pakistan for local politics over there... They should restrict its use all over Pakistan for only Islamic purposes.

For example, I've seen this in some areas of Lahore. One type of sect (sub-sects of a sect like lets say sunnis) they would make children sit and recite a naat, the opposing sect with a mosque in the same area would have their own kids sit and recite a different version of the naat. And the residents would be sitting and listening to their little self-made competition. And these aren't even good naat reciters, just the kids they find willing to do so. So the mixture just sounds "bha bha bhaaaaayyyyyyyyy bhaaaa."

That's abuse IMO.

Now he has just put restrictions on during Moharram to maintain PEACE.

Otherwise u know what some jhahil mullahs will be shouting? "<wah>(literally making crying sounds) Sunnion ne maardiaaaaaaaaa! Karbala main maaaaardiaaaaa".

"Sunnis killed them! They killed them at Karbala!"

The jhahils amongst sunnis won't be any better either. "Dekho kese apnay aap ko maar rahay hain! Yeh gunna hai! Yeh Kaafir hain!"

"See how they hit themselves? That is a sin! They are Kafirs!"

You should thank Musharraf for trying to keep the deen introduced by the Prophet united together!

What else can we accpect from DAJAAL , tomorrow he may ban namaaz.. he can do anything to please his masters...

Let me tell you a little incident that happened to me in Pakistan:

It was in 1998 I believe; We lived in a pretty good neighborhood; we lived in 5 story apartment complex. well someone decided to have so called "Milad"; now I am not against religious gathering but also please take into the consideration there are also other people living around.

Well the Milad started around at like 4 pm; we boys used to play cricket in that very same ground; we came out with bat & ball to find out that 1/2 the ground was occupied. well we went home.

Now around 7 pm; my dad came from work to find out that all the parking spaces were taken up; so he had to park his car ouside.

We were hearing the naats & chants here & then; but didn't took any notice, but the real hell began at 12 am when we were wearing ear plugs with pillows over the head & could still hear them over the loud speakers to keep us from going to sleep; I dont know how we spent the night; but for the first time I was happy to see the sun; at 7 am they were all packed up and ready to go.

Now you can imagine how me & my family felt; I went to school; ,my dad had to go to work regardless of spending sleepless night.

Now I have no problem in adhan, it only takes 5 min max; but this kind of long night "zikar e nabi" was hell for me.

Also Asim is right; these mullahs do ignite sectarian violence, we should take every resource they have that can help them to spread anarchy among people; Also tougher sentences will be helpful too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom