What's new

Lucky man marries thai twins simultaneously

Ms Thipawan was 22 what was other twin's age !!!

Hi,

Nothing helps like long distance jogging---it will indeed help you all over there---and an added bonus that I had---hardly ever got hit with flu when I used to jog---for you Qsaark.

lol with the twins i guess he wouldn't need to go OUT for a work out!!

I bet - it will be such a let down :)) , All these nice - fantasy comments are coming from - youngistani dudes.

Married members know what actually happens after marriage. lol but i think they don't want to spoil our youngistani's fantasy dream.

shadi ka ladddoo is not easy to digest guys. wake up !!!!!

lol

Dating twins is fun...a lots of fun...:agree:...but marrying one sounds like a hell. :taz:

Dating twins is fun...a lots of fun...:agree:...but marrying one sounds like a hell. :taz:

Hell twice over ? !!

Wouldn't like to change places wi him. Imagine one mother in law nagging you for two daughters !

Hell twice over ? !!

Wouldn't like to change places wi him. Imagine one mother in law nagging you for two daughters !

Forget mother in law....imagine each nagging about the other...that would be worse than hell as he has to take sides then:rofl::rofl:

No yar thats not the case my mother GBS always used to say if you want to marry someone look at the mother her habits, her way of living well you get the point , My point is to look at the mother not start dating her :lol: for the sake of knowing her.

I think he is probably the seconf luckiest man after - andre aggasi. ;)

we all know why : Barbra Streisand Wendy Stewart Brooke Shields Steffi Graf ............... list is long ay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom