What's new

Lucky Motors to Introduce Peugeot Cars in Pakistan

I have Peugeot 508 SW Estate and it's the worst car I have owned in life in terms of reliability. It's got all the features in the world such as Satnav, Heated/electric/leather seats, massage, electric tailgate, panoramic sunroof etc but it keeps visiting garage every second month for one reason or another. Its cambelt was broken 2 months ago, brake discs gone after that, now apparently its Clutch will go very soon and then 1 million electrical issues.

That was the last Peugeot car I have ever bought in my opinion as I plan to upgrade to Mercedes or similar car very soon

Peugeot will make people go to garage all the time so beware of this brand

I have Peugeot 508 SW Estate and it's the worst car I have owned in life in terms of reliability. It's got all the features in the world such as Satnav, Heated/electric/leather seats, massage, electric tailgate, panoramic sunroof etc but it keeps visiting garage every second month for one reason or another. Its cambelt was broken 2 months ago, brake discs gone after that, now apparently its Clutch will go very soon and then 1 million electrical issues.

That was the last Peugeot car I have ever bought in my opinion as I plan to upgrade to Mercedes or similar car very soon

Peugeot will make people go to garage all the time so beware of this brand

Most modern cars with all the modcons will go wrong.....even German. The latest 7 series BMW or the range rover for example...I'd like to see their running costs once they are 3-5 years old!

Horrible cars..aftersales and parts issue.poor built quality.have suffered once

The rich and the wealthy.

Yeah, let's see how the new car market fares under the new economic conditions. It already seems to be shrinking and it is the just the beginning of the downturn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom