What's new

Lunar eclipse: US retreat leaves China leading way in race to return to moon

i don't think china can take over NASA easily just by going on moon.
i mean NASA has studied so much about solar systems, universe, dark matter and energy, time and space, etc.. which other space agencies did not even thought about it.

of course NASA received some help from other European countries, but It IS the NASA who always do something first, and than other just follow, just like china, India are following.

:usflag::coffee:

Yes, NASA do such things first.

But I don't think what NASA has done is enough in the past 40 years.
Other countries are catching up fast now.

Space competition will make human exploit the extraterrestrial planet better.

I don't agree with you, friend. Please remember that despite all the points that you stated above, no Asian (Chinese or Indian) or Latin American power could even come close to US levels and funds.

But US gives up the "Constellation Program" and we are working hard.
US is a very advanced country in space tech. But other countries may surpass US in the future if US sleeps.

soon they gonna start saying the moon has always been part of china and its called north tibet

Well, if China set up the bases in the moon and do mining there, than there is nothing else that others can do. The only way US or any other country can do is to get there first. With Obama, the US is starting to slip. Obama is the worst president in the history of the country and he's been a president for just over a year. What the US should do is to start move forward with science and research.:usflag:

Well, if China set up the bases in the moon and do mining there, than there is nothing else that others can do. The only way US or any other country can do is to get there first. With Obama, the US is starting to slip. Obama is the worst president in the history of the country and he's been a president for just over a year. What the US should do is to start move forward with science and research.:usflag:

meanwhile the usa are just gonna sit there and twiddle their thumbs :rofl::rofl:

Yes, NASA do such things first.

But I don't think what NASA has done is enough in the past 40 years.
Other countries are catching up fast now.

Space competition will make human exploit the extraterrestrial planet better.

US will continue to be the #1 space nation, even if China go to the moon. China would have to do something that US has never done before to surpass the US and even that is just a small area. For instance, if China can mine resources from the moon and bring them back in a regular basis and the US cannot do that, Then China is ahead of US is space mining technology. But US still leads overall space technology.

The US does respect the Chinese potential. Unlike another country that just wants to be the next superpower just by being loud and obnoxious but has no accomplishment. Obama should be the leader of that country instead.

meanwhile the usa are just gonna sit there and twiddle their thumbs :rofl::rofl:

With Obama, that appears to be the agenda. But he can only set the US back for so long and so far. The US will continue to stretch its leadership in technology but we have to wait until Obama is vanquished. :cry:

Tell you what, you can have Obama as your leader and we can have your PM. Obama will fit quite well with the nation of India. Unlike Singh who actually is doing something.

To be honest, I believe that Indians do make good engineers. However, its the Indian politician and bureaucrats that is keeping India down. For India to progress, the first change must be the politicans who are useless must step down. However, many Indians would sell their votes just to keep their stomachs full for a day. I do not believe democracy can work in a country of poverty and illiteracy. It needs benevolent dictatorship like China or ancient Rome to progress. Otherwise, India will never realize its potential

US will continue to be the #1 space nation, even if China go to the moon. China would have to do something that US has never done before to surpass the US and even that is just a small area. For instance, if China can mine resources from the moon and bring them back in a regular basis and the US cannot do that, Then China is ahead of US is space mining technology. But US still leads overall space technology.

The US does respect the Chinese potential. Unlike another country that just wants to be the next superpower just by being loud and obnoxious but has no accomplishment. Obama should be the leader of that country instead.

in the eightys a tv was more expensive to buy in real terms than today,so i send out some heartfelt thanks to chinas cheap labour force for making my home apliances so cheap what a accomplishmant :china:

With Obama, that appears to be the agenda. But he can only set the US back for so long and so far. The US will continue to stretch its leadership in technology but we have to wait until Obama is vanquished. :cry:

Tell you what, you can have Obama as your leader and we can have your PM. Obama will fit quite well with the nation of India. Unlike Singh who actually is doing something.

To be honest, I believe that Indians do make good engineers. However, its the Indian politician and bureaucrats that is keeping India down. For India to progress, the first change must be the politicans who are useless must step down. However, many Indians would sell their votes just to keep their stomachs full for a day. I do not believe democracy can work in a country of poverty and illiteracy. It needs benevolent dictatorship like China or ancient Rome to progress. Otherwise, India will never realize its potential

its worked for sixty years and it will far outlast the communist this coming from someone living in the states enjoying what a democracy has to offer bet you would not be calling it a benevolet dictatorship if you lived in china

its worked for sixty years and it will far outlast the communist this coming from someone living in the states enjoying what a democracy has to offer bet you would not be calling it a benevolet dictatorship if you lived in china

Derailed, please focus on the topic.

I enjoy democracy because my stomach is full every night. If my stomach is not full and I am living in a slum and I do not even have a computer and internet access to talk to you, then I would be worry about where my next meal coming from or getting cloth or shoes for my kids instead of worry about who should be the next president.

In ancient Greece, only land owners can vote. The artisans and laborers, not to mentions slaves, didn't have voting rights. Its assume that human cannot make decision on national issues or social issues if the stomach is empty as its decision would be first to fill its stomach instead of concern about the genreal welfare of the people.

Taiwan had a dictatorship until early 90s, sometimes after its economic miracle. So democracy need responsible stake holders to upheld instead of starving masses. A starving mass needs strong leaders to feed them first. This is where China is more succeessful and India is not as successful.

in the eightys a tv was more expensive to buy in real terms than today,so i send out some heartfelt thanks to chinas cheap labour force for making my home apliances so cheap what a accomplishmant :china:

As an American, I do appreciate inexpensive appliances from China. Just don't buy food from China.:no: Other stuff is ok.:agree:

I enjoy democracy because my stomach is full every night. If my stomach is not full and I am living in a slum and I do not even have a computer and internet access to talk to you, then I would be worry about where my next meal coming from or getting cloth or shoes for my kids instead of worry about who should be the next president.

In ancient Greece, only land owners can vote. The artisans and laborers, not to mentions slaves, didn't have voting rights. Its assume that human cannot make decision on national issues or social issues if the stomach is empty as its decision would be first to fill its stomach instead of concern about the genreal welfare of the people.

Taiwan had a dictatorship until early 90s, sometimes after its economic miracle. So democracy need responsible stake holders to upheld instead of starving masses. A starving mass needs strong leaders to feed them first. This is where China is more succeessful and India is not as successful.

yes and china has no rural poverty and no mass migration to the citys to escape it its just a communist eutopia

Derailed, please focus on the topic.

Well said brother, he been trolling on every single thread related to

China.

US space technology still way ahead of the rest of the world, a lot of

catch-up for us to do. :cheers::china:

无能的人通常比较无聊

yes and china has no rural poverty and no mass migration to the citys to escape it its just a communist eutopia

you are sad if you think if you think india one big mass of starving people we also have one of the largest middle class in the world i am in india for six months from march come visit me in punjab i show you a full stomach we even have chinese food but sorry no dog meat but we have plenty of strays you could do us a favour and get rid of some

Back
Top Bottom