What's new

Made in America goods only, says US government

But one thing for sure,Now the REAL Economic Game between China and India will start...lets see in near future who's growth will be affected..

If the U.S. technology to lose the Chinese market, then his rival, Europe and Japan will be more development. Now, manufacturing is not low, but high manufacturing will be more unemployment, of course, also means the United States declined true competitive edge, as a country of high-tech field is the more important areas.

But one thing for sure,Now the REAL Economic Game between China and India will start...lets see in near future who's growth will be affected..

It sounds like you have an axe to grind with China and its success, not surprising I guess since the only way India will catch up is if China fails. I'll ask you a question though: does China failing improve your daily standard of living?

Do you think that if the United States to lose the Chinese market, but also to reduce the import of Chinese products, just to be able to import more Indian products?

It sounds like you have an axe to grind with China and its success, not surprising I guess since the only way India will catch up is if China fails. I'll ask you a question though: does China failing improve your daily standard of living?

That's what you think. Not everyone shares as same opinion as you. :agree:

u may not agree watever i say,but the facts are there....
they need to improve thier economy and quality of goods..
If americans start to buy MADE IN AMERICA goods ,gradually after 5years their economy will grow again..
and are u in a dream that there will be MADE IN CHINA good forever...nope...
China exports manufacturing goods but india exports Softwares,medicines,agro-based and textiles...
there is nothing to argue,we have to wait and see wat happens in future..
and don't dream that india will never go ahead of u in economy..
believe in facts...

its just ur opinion mate...u r opinion never even ever matters for us...:rofl::rofl:
are u Economist...:rofl::rofl:

u may not agree watever i say,but the facts are there....
they need to improve thier economy and quality of goods..
If americans start to buy MADE IN AMERICA goods ,gradually after 5years their economy will grow again..
and are u in a dream that there will be MADE IN CHINA good forever...nope...
China exports manufacturing goods but india exports Softwares,medicines,agro-based and textiles...
there is nothing to argue,we have to wait and see wat happens in future..
and don't dream that india will never go ahead of u in economy..
believe in facts...

Actually there is nothing to be worried about. Take the Iphone 4 for example made in America I doubt it.

1. start to finish manufacturing capability is currently not present in America, to create the industry today will take years and not to mention without worldwide economies of scale is not feasible. (we're not event talking labor cost, unions and all that BS yet).

2. Minerals needed to make the Iphone (REE) is 90% controlled by China who subsidizes for the local companies. US does not have the mining capacity or the refining capacity (also in China) and that will take 5 - 7 years to develop. But they can import the minerals at full market cost sure why not.

3. Apple has the strictest draconian rules for secrecy (wonder why the Foxconn staff could not leave the grounds). Try implemented that in the US (lawsuit anyone?)

Manufacture T-shirts is probably fine but high tech goods I doubt its possible in the near term. Also lets not forget who's lending uncle Sam the money to buy all those software imports and stuff.

Wasn't there something about Arnold coming to China for investment in HSR for California? The government themselves are buying made in China lol!

The biggest affected countries will be

1. Japan:
Their auto industry is virtually dependent on US auto market

2. India
Their outsourcing industry which is 100% dependent on american technology gaints hunting for low cost talent

3. China
Most of the Chinese goods fall in category nowhere manufactured in US.
T

1. Japan:

2. India
Their outsourcing industry which is 100% dependent on american technology gaints hunting for low cost talent

3. China
T

In fact, China has developed the world market, it will reduce dependence on the United States.

1. Japan:

2. India

3. China
T

China has markets all over the world, go to any country and most things any given person owns is made in China.

Same with the Japanese auto industry, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Isuzu, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Mitsuoka are some of the biggest auto sellers in the world.

India will spread itself over Europe. The market for cheap but sometimes superior Indian labour isn't going anywhere.

The only country that will be significantly effected will be USA. They don't know how to make anything, their auto industry is a joke.

Guys, this not going to change anything....at least in near future.

Normal economic never allows this.

Obama is out of his mind. After bashing Indians in regards to outsourcing now after China for goods they make.:tdown:
Does it add really to his popularity votes?? :tdown:

1. Japan:

2. India

3. China
T
ur out of ur mind

Back
Top Bottom