What's new

Made in India Vehicles

1.Maruti cars are running fine in India. But here in BD we have a terrible experience. About 50% break-down in the first 6 months. And after a year only about 10-15% ply on the road looking like de-shaped kerosine tins. Yes, that's the local name given. This one has ensured Indian cars have no market here.

2. Indian trucks are running all right. Only few Mahindra vehicles are seen, but I guess Mahindra is quality conscious and will do okay.

Maruti cars are made for 3rd world country like India not for 1st world country like BD,I am surprise that BD buying Maruti, you guys should buy BMW type car man...That will suit your beautiful and smooth road.

1.Sorry, have to differ. We are driving reconditioned Japanese cars for years and years. And they are going fine even after 30 years or so. Same road, same fuel, same everything. But even older Japanese models are of higher standard engine - Hibreed, etc which India may just be having now - I don't know. Our vehicles use lead-free fuel, and our quality is better than IOC's.

2. FYI, in 1972 when Indira Gandhi came on a visit Sheikh Mujib had presented her with a sleek Vauxhall Viva assembled at the Pragoti factory, Chittagong ( originally Gen Habibullah's GM plant, Gandhara).

What is your problem, on't buy Indian car man

is that bajaj!!!!!!!!!!!

Bajaj KTM tie up apparently, built at Bajaj's plant.

Bajaj-Ktm-Duke-200-1.jpg

^^^Being tested around Pune somewhere.

Spied Again! Bajaj KTM Duke 200 near Lonavala

And here's the Duke 125.

Bajaj-KTM-Duke-125cc.jpg

yup got it they own 37% stake in that company and there is a technology sharing agreement between them.

1.Maruti cars are running fine in India. But here in BD we have a terrible experience. About 50% break-down in the first 6 months. And after a year only about 10-15% ply on the road looking like de-shaped kerosine tins. Yes, that's the local name given. This one has ensured Indian cars have no market here.

2. Indian trucks are running all right. Only few Mahindra vehicles are seen, but I guess Mahindra is quality conscious and will do okay.
\

Maruti cars are made for 3rd world country like India not for 1st world country like BD,I am surprise that BD buying Maruti, you guys should buy BMW type car man...That will suit your beautiful and smooth road.

No Need to be so rude, In any circumstance we must not use foul mouth against BD. India is not far ahead of BD and secondly Indian roads were poor sometime back.. BD has got her independent 23 years after our, They will develop, and We must help them to become a beautiful nation....

@ Mujib: Bro you are right, To reduce the cost Maruti usage thinner steel (not only maruti but all companies in India), American Toyota is far better in quality than Indian.. Mahindra is known for making rugged vehicle, so they are useful in BD and India (where roads are not good). But If you have g good road then nothing can beat Maruti (In term of efficiency). Maruti is true value for money

Back
Top Bottom