What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Can some one bring me something netter than this in 30 Lakhs?? 50-55K USD... If not then stop cribbing.....

This is awesome design, If same design would have came thru Audim you guys yould have been licking Audi's ****

Exactly. It is not a bad design at all. I have seen some Porsche models with similar profiles and are very popular.

Tata magic iris taxi

1077624d1366968536t-my-1st-ride-tata-magic-iris-taxi-impressed-img_3932.jpg
1077636d1366968568-my-1st-ride-tata-magic-iris-taxi-impressed-img_3931.jpg

Chances are that this vehicle may slowly replace autorikshaws....

Tatas- Trucks for Punjabis, Mahindra's - Jeeps for Punjabis, Enfield's- Bikes for Punjabis! Indian culture ;).

Me thinking, if Harley-Davidson can build a factory in India's former Punjab (Haryana), surely Royal Enfield can build a factory in Pak Punjab.

Tatas- Trucks for Punjabis, Mahindra's - Jeeps for Punjabis, Enfield's- Bikes for Punjabis! Indian culture ;).

Me thinking, if Harley-Davidson can build a factory in India's former Punjab (Haryana), surely Royal Enfield can build a factory in Pak Punjab.
Royal Enfield's largest market is Kerala.

DC does a Duster !

DC-Design-Duster-2%25255B5%25255D.jpg
DC-Design-Duster-1%25255B5%25255D.jpg
DC-Design-Duster-8%25255B2%25255D.jpg

I like the LED headlamp cluster. The chrome strips around the fog lamps on a matte black theme look out of place.

Did a road trip with the Duster. Mumbai - Delhi - Mumbai. Worked like makkan. No break downs nothing. And the heat of rajasthan was not felt in the vehicle either.

The Bullet 500 is here and we are all drooling already!

When you think of the Royal Enfield Bullet bikes you get that nostalgic feel, which has always made this classic bike a winner, of the fifties and sixties. We all are probably aware of the history that goes with the legend of Royal Enfield; the British army used it in the sixties to trod on and through the rough and tough routes.

The new Royal Enfield Bullet 500 launched on April 12, 2013 has been priced at a whopping price of Rs 1,53,855 (on road price for Delhi). What is most fascinating about the model is that this time the company has kept the traditional 'Tiger Eyes' look alive with an all new refreshing and sturdier model.

Apart from all the traditional features, the motorcycle is a delight for both the rider and pillion with comfortable seating. It features a new pillion grab rail, which is aesthetically designed like a backrest to cushion an impact. The front wheel comprises of a disc brake while the rear comprises of a drum.

The new model is a highly modernised version of the legendary original machine, and continues to maintain its aristocratic lineage.

reeficlgreen.jpg

bullet-classic-12.jpg

royal-enfield-bullet-classic-efi-army_1.jpg

enfield-500-02.jpg

14-bullet-500.jpg

bullet-500-efi-black-right-side-motorcycle.jpg

Very nice to see that they are still using some handiwork.

Bro this guy is now world renowned artisan in auto paint work...I saw this guy recently in BBC news in business news related to Asia economic recovery...

He is an amazing artisan...

Also it's good to see the Royal Enfield have moved to an new modern manufacturing facility from the old one shown in the video

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom