What's new

MADE IN ISRAEL

Focused Ultrasound application | Treatment of Uterine Fibroids

exablate_or_fn-2Web_.jpg

vw2227_or_web.jpg

img05_00_01.jpg

Apple's A5 Chip was not made in Israel nor developed by Israelis. It was made in Texas by Samsung's American branch. Next time be careful about what your posting in "Made in Israel" and verify the source, I'm not trying to be rude but I've come across Israelis trying to pass on products they didn't make as Israeli made products and falsely boasting achievements of others as their own, not saying every Israeli does it but I've seen it.

Exclusive: Made in Texas: Apple's A5 iPhone chip | Reuters

Also I read Israel is the largest innovator of Optics and optical coatings used in sem-conductor manufacturing..post something about it please..glad somebody started this thread..!

https://www.scd.co.il/

pelican_d.jpg

Hot%20Pelican.JPG

Bird640-17.jpg

Flamingo2(1).jpg

Mini-Pelican%20white.JPG

Apple's A5 Chip was not made in Israel nor developed by Israelis. It was made in Texas by Samsung's American branch. Next time be careful about what your posting in "Made in Israel" and verify the source, I'm not trying to be rude but I've come across Israelis trying to pass on products they didn't make as Israeli made products and falsely boasting achievements of others as their own, not saying every Israeli does it but I've seen it.

Exclusive: Made in Texas: Apple's A5 iPhone chip | Reuters

I was searching for Anobit products and found these photos in article about Apple acquiring Anobit, probably reporter did crappy job.

Somebozo, im unable to reply you in PM cause i have yet reached 2000 posts

* Israel is the world leader in the use of solar energy per capita with 85% of the households today using solar water heating systems.

* Israel leads the world in the proportion of water it recycles. Israel recycles 80% of its sewage. Spain is second only with 12%.

* Israel has worlds largest RO (reverse osmosis) water desalination plants. This technolopgy is more energy saving than Multi-stage flash distillation (MSF) used in most of the world.

* Israeli engineer invented modern drip irrigation system and currently Israel holds nearly half of global drip irrigation market.

* Israel built worlds largest solar plant SEGS in California.

Israel Leading the World in Water Desalination Technology - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGbX9sLvYys

Israelis Abraham Lempel and Jacob Ziv invented LZ77 loseless compression algorythm, which is used in GIF, PNG and PDF formates. So everytime u post a smilie on forum u use Israeli technology.

:bunny: :mps: :taz:

You know I may disagree with Israel on a plethora of things but one can't help but admire the resolve of your people, the vision of your leaders and the achievements against overwhelming odd of the Nation of Israel ! My respects....!

Israelis Abraham Lempel and Jacob Ziv invented LZ77 loseless compression algorythm, which is used in GIF, PNG and PDF formates. So everytime u post a smilie on forum u use Israeli technology.

:bunny: :mps: :taz:
Oh yeah.. Israeli tech.. and did you know that word "algorythm" is Latinised form of the name of a Persian mathematician?
Mu

Back
Top Bottom