What's new

Mahabad: Kurdish Rebellion Against Iranian Regime Continues

i donno why my post got deleted .

either way its funny how they thought they can troll when there is actually kurd iranian member here :\

downside of being a retard

yeah thats exactly right , cause pakistanis don't prefer to live in Iran :lol:

If Pakistanis leave their country they aim for Europe or America, not Iran my friend. Maybe Iran rastay main hain, magar manzaal USA hain. :enjoy:

Maybe Iran rastay main hain, magar manzaal USA hain.
huh ? urdu is not an international language my friend . use english instead

If Pakistanis leave their country they aim for Europe or America, not Iran my friend.
tell that to your illegal and legal immigrants in sistan and other cities

huh ? urdu is not an international language my friend . use english instead

tell that to your illegal and legal immigrants in sistan and other cities

All I said in Urdu is that Iran might be in the path-rastaa but Pakistani destination-manzaal is Europe and US.

If Afghan refugees use Pakistani passport to settle in Iran, this does not mean they are Pakistani. My friend, your own Iranians leave Iran for Europe and US. Why do you think Pakistanis will settle for Iran? Just common sense question.

You can't suppress people eternally, so when the globalization process for Iran accelerates with increasing income and living standards, so too will the people demand a change to the scary totalitarian medieval system and (backward) mindset that is ruling Iran currently. As a result of that scary system, the sorry state of many of the Iranians who show strong stubborn ignorance, sectarianism, hate, look down on others etc. becomes more understandable. i can count the reasonable Iranians on one hand. damn, after interacting with Iranians on this forum i'm starting to behave like the average Iranian while back when i joined here i was neutral/positive about Iran... :disagree:

Its really funny because just yesterday i was reading a news about about how Turkey and Saudi Arabia started get close on Syrian issue on PressTV and so many Persian comments were saying things like "We should support PKK!" , "We should help our Iranic(WTF is Iranic means in first place?) brothers to get their independence from Turkish Zionazis!" and "Time for creating of Kurdistan!". You guys have no idea how much fun i am having right now. :devil:

Iranic like Turkic. Losely based on race and really just BS.
I'm pretty sure his stance would have been the same as me if not harsher, against Islamofascism.

Exactly. Against Al-Nusra and all the other radicals. So what is the beef again? Ataturk basically invented the 'no problems with neighbors' policy. Why are we veering off that course again?

You can't suppress people eternally, so when the globalization process for Iran accelerates with increasing income and living standards, so too will the people demand a change to the scary totalitarian medieval system and (backward) mindset that is ruling Iran currently. As a result of that scary system, the sorry state of many of the Iranians who show strong stubborn ignorance, sectarianism, hate, look down on others etc. becomes more understandable. i can count the reasonable Iranians on one hand. damn, after interacting with Iranians on this forum i'm starting to behave like the average Iranian while back when i joined here i was neutral/positive about Iran... :disagree:

I don't think a military forum filled with fanboys it the right place to form an opinion on a people.

Please don't be ignorant my friend. You Iranians run from your own country to America and Europe. Is it because you have the urge to clean shoes? And If my country is a toilet hole, then what is Iran?

The 10 Most Polluted Cities in the World

Perhaps Pakistan is not heaven on Earth, but Iran is not either. Please use your brain next time you try to show off.
Hope you are aware the pollution in those cities is completely something else .
It's air pollution because of dust rhat come from Arabian peninsula and Iraq and Syria and when it reach those cities because of the mountains it concentrate.
It's simply not a man made pollution and it's origin is not iran at all.

Hope you are aware the pollution in those cities is completely something else .
It's air pollution because of dust rhat come from Arabian peninsula and Iraq and Syria and when it reach those cities because of the mountains it concentrate.
It's simply not a man made pollution and it's origin is not iran at all.

There must be no dust or desert in Iran. Sorry for my ignorance.

What's this BS about Pakistan? Iran used to be much richer of course, and will be without sanctions too. Pakistan has almost 200 million people and no natural resources. So it's really nothing to brag about being richer than Pakistan. We can only hope and work hard to make this Chinese Silk Road work. A more affluent region is in the best inerest of all parties, Paistand and Iran.

****, you're desperate. China also has pollution but they're a trillion times more of a wonderland than your toilet hole. Only the highly populated parts of countries have population, this is not a rare phenomenon. But your curry filled **** head does not understand that.

pakistan is a sewage/toilet. You people are only good at terrorism. It is an honour for you people to come and clean shoes in Iran.

You are a fool. Hahahahaha.

Relax my peeeerssian friend.

No need for ill manners.

What's this BS about Pakistan? Iran used to be much richer of course, and will be without sanctions too. Pakistan has almost 200 million people and no natural resources. So it's really nothing to brag about being richer than Pakistan. We can only hope and work hard to make this Chinese Silk Road work. A more affluent region is in the best inerest of all parties, Paistand and Iran.

There are some ignorant people that are highly nationalistic on the thread. Just ignore my friend.

Someone has to educate you pakis and make you see reality. seriously dude, the word **** is synonymous with insults. That is why when someone calls you people "pakis" you get insulted. Even your own identity is an insult to you. :lol:

Pak means clean my friend, and we are the purest people on the earth with the most clear niyaat. We are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. Honor means everything to us and we will give our lives for it. : )

Ask the Turks about our friendship and the Indians about our dushmani. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom