What's new

MAHARASHTRA corner !!!

Ya but reaching the college was a nightmare .. esp the traffic jam at mahalaxmi race course and peddar road junction ... but remember those days n lala di kudiyan :(

Bhai, Pedder road junction? Cadbury house/Pedder Road-Bhulabhai Desai Rd. junction is about 400+ metres South-west of Lala's. I think you meant Haji Ali junction. Mahalaxmi junction is a pain, though ... fully agree.

Bhai, Pedder road junction? Cadbury house/Pedder Road-Bhulabhai Desai Rd. junction is about 400+ metres South-west of Lala's. I think you meant Haji Ali junction. Mahalaxmi junction is a pain, though ... fully agree.

lol Haji ali junction tauba tauba ... never came from dadar-worli .. it is a death trap ... i use to take bpt road and come out of lalbaug or if i had work then use to come via VT-Colaba

lol Haji ali junction tauba tauba ... never came from dadar-worli .. it is a death trap ...

Totally. Veer Savarkar Marg/Cadell Road can be pretty annoying to drive on during peak traffic hours, both the north and South bound carriageways.

i use to take bpt road and come out of lalbaug or if i had work then use to come via VT-Colaba

Would you believe that I've never taken BPT road even once during my 27 years on the planet. I would love to someday, but now that the Eastern Freeway exists, I'm not sure if I ever will.

Totally. Veer Savarkar Marg/Cadell Road can be pretty annoying to drive on during peak traffic hours, both the north and South bound carriageways.
More than that Dadar tt/dadar bridge is annoying ... 30 mnz for a blody right turn and another 30 mnz till shiv-sena bhavan or through kabootar khana! Fack that was torture

Would you believe that I've never taken BPT road even once during my 27 years on the planet. I would love to someday, but now that the Eastern Freeway exists, I'm not sure if I ever will.
Freeway's pretty good and you reach fort from chembur in like 8 mnz flat. But BPT has its charm of old bombay and dock view.use to reach lalabaug from chembur via BPT in 15 mnz where as it took me 1 hour min. if i went via sion/matunga

Back
Top Bottom