What's new

Mahmood Ghaznavi Death Anniversary 30 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Agreed. The people of the Pakistan region bore the brunt of his "jihad". Also most of modern day Pakistanis were converted peacefully by Sufi saints. Not by a horde of steppe horsemen.

Majority of conversions are done forcefully not peacefully.

from wikipedia
“ He encouraged mass conversions to Islam , in India as well as in Afghanistan [13] ”

Lot of people in the subcontinent are converted forcefully.

Greatest man to ever walk this planet, Indians don't like him because they just got taught a lesson.

Dumbo! you were also part of the same nation. In fact you got taught a lesson with some serious spanking and converted out of fear. Dont take an excuse by saying all Pakistanis got converted by Sufis. LOL

In fact, whatever little Sufi tradition is left in your country is getting vanished due Saudi version of Wahabi Islam and orthodox neo-mullahs.

So the debate is finally settled..........

According to respected posters here,mass murdering is a ticket to heaven........

Next time someone says that muslims are terrorists or someone burns koran or say that Islam is religion of death,don't come and whine about the discrimination faced by muslims on dar-ul-harb Oops West.

You belonged to the nation of India.The concept of nation state may have came quite late in 1648 with treaty of Westphalia, but you belonged to same contiguous region as India.

Actually stupid pakistani,it was your great grandfather who was killed by ghaznavi and your great grandmother who was raped.Most of the current day Hindus were living comfortably away from the zone of destruction.

Nothing could be more pathetic than eulogising a invader who killed your ancestors for religious reasons.

Oh so herat is part of India? my family moved to Pakistan in the 50s, see assumptions and more assumptions, even frontier regions are iranic people as cowards who were natives either got what they deserved or fled.

India has never been a one nation from khusans to mughals, thank the British mate that they liberated you to enslave you themselves, even now you are one India on paper but ground realities are different, so please do not try to associate yourself with me for i am a central Asian, man of glorious history and culture.

Oh somnath was no where near where Hindus were hay, you a dravidian you dont even relate to north Indians let alone any Pakistanis , Hindu doesn't mean Indian or dravidian, id you see if Pakistani were Hindus by religion that didn't make them timid little dravidians.

Greatest man to ever walk this planet, Indians don't like him because they just got taught a lesson.

glad to know that he was the greatest man to walk the planet and its not the Mohammad of arabia.

An can you substantiate with facts why indians needed to be taught a lesson, when they never invaded or even had interaction with ghazni?

And by the way, Karma has got to the Afghans, because they have been ravaged and the pashtuns are leading a life just above wild beasts in the mountains where they have to hide from hellfire (drones)

Majority of conversions are done forcefully not peacefully.

from wikipedia
“ He encouraged mass conversions to Islam , in India as well as in Afghanistan [13] ”

Lot of people in the subcontinent are converted forcefully.

Indeed, there were several forced conversions but there is no evidence of any grand inquisition like in Spain to convert the masses. As numerous scholars have stated like e.g. Leonard J. Swidler it was the sufis who converted the masses to Islam. You must also understand that Hinduism did not have a strong hold in the Indus region as it did around the Ganges. A very good number of the people of Sindh and Punjab were Buddhists as for N. Pakistan, it was since ancient times inhabited by people like the Kambojas who ate meat and did not have a caste system. Zoroastrianism was highly prevalent in Balochistan.

Well islam is considered a religion of terror nowadays because of you people.People are not blind,they can see your glee at the slaughter of innocent civilians just because he was from a different religion.Thye understand you wouldn't hesitate to do it to their own families if u people ever got the chance in ur blind quest for so called heaven of 72 virgins and 28 pearly eyed boys.This is the key root of islamophobia.You support butchers and call them saints then say islam is religion of peace.
As for ghaznavi he wasted ur lands,ancestors and women.He didn't bother to butcher muslims in multan or burn lahore.
shows your self esteem.
If u say were glorifying suleiman[who made a great legal code and was a great warrior]saladin[defended muslim lands,unified them] Tipu[fought valiantly for freedom] in the name of faith one would understand,but you glorify ghazni.Shows your mentality.

Oh so herat is part of India? my family moved to Pakistan in the 50s, see assumptions and more assumptions, even frontier regions are iranic people as cowards who were natives either got what they deserved or fled.

India has never been a one nation from khusans to mughals, thank the British mate that they liberated you to enslave you themselves, even now you are one India on paper but ground realities are different, so please do not try to associate yourself with me for i am a central Asian, man of glorious history and culture.

Oh somnath was no where near where Hindus were hay, you a dravidian you dont even relate to north Indians let alone any Pakistanis , Hindu doesn't mean Indian or dravidian, id you see if Pakistani were Hindus by religion that didn't make them timid little dravidians.

This guy sounds so much like Aryan_B that he could almost be the 3rd brother.. Good to have you here mate.. I was missing Aryan :)

MODs are you all on a leave???? why is this useless pointless rant of a thread still going on? Respected sirs please interevene and shut everyone up!

it is always the case when invaders ousted incumbents. When the british overthrew the last vestiges of the mughals they shot 2 of the last princes in the buff and many other family heirs and loyals from the mouth of a cannon. all the mughal women had to become prostitutes for a living. its a sad story. similarly when ghazni had the power he reavaged the richest coutnry of that time , India. But now the very same afghans are being kicked around by the whites. history is replete with such characters. Seldom do we find any man of peace who had power and was benign.

laklalalalala &the nonsense of this thread goes on!!

Seldom but not non existent.They are truly among greats.Asked mods to deal with thread long ago,but ............

Well islam is considered a religion of terror nowadays because of you people.People are not blind,they can see your glee at the slaughter of innocent civilians just because he was from a different religion.Thye understand you wouldn't hesitate to do it to their own families if u people ever got the chance in ur blind quest for so called heaven of 72 virgins and 28 pearly eyed boys.This is the key root of islamophobia.You support butchers and call them saints then say islam is religion of peace.
As for ghaznavi he wasted ur lands,ancestors and women.He didn't bother to butcher muslims in multan or burn lahore.
shows your self esteem.
If u say were glorifying suleiman[who made a great legal code and was a great warrior]saladin[defended muslim lands,unified them] Tipu[fought valiantly for freedom] in the name of faith one would understand,but you glorify ghazni.Shows your mentality.

Well you have nothing positive to say about any Muslim rulers that came from central Asia, you guys live a life of denial, well i don't relate to saladin as he was an Arab, his interests were for arab people, suleman well i hold great respect for him as far as tippu is concerned he wasn't one of us nor was he that great, a small time Indian Muslim, why would i glorify him?.

so now i wasn't an Indian then but an invading barbarian, you Indians don't know where you wanna stand.

Well you have nothing positive to say about any Muslim rulers that came from central Asia, you guys live a life of denial, well i don't relate to saladin as he was an Arab, his interests were for arab people, suleman well i hold great respect for him as far as tippu is concerned he wasn't one of us nor was he that great, a small time Indian Muslim, why would i glorify him?.

so now i wasn't an Indian then but an invading barbarian, you Indians don't know where you wanna stand.
eh. are you barbarian?
see the thing is indians dont have anything positive to say about central asian muslims because they were uncivilized people who destroyed a highly civilized and peaceful land. They did not contribute anything positive either.unfortunately the indians did not pay as much attention to warfare , except the rajputs, as they should have and paid the price. Well even then Ghazni was unsuccessful in many of his raids and people like ghori were actually spared his life by chauhan but came back and killed him , thus showing the ungrateful mind of the muslim. so its difficult to expect indians to have anything good to say about these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom