What's new

Major Umar is my Name and this is my kingdom

Look at these arrogant creatures.
75 years + and they haven’t freed Kashmir or ended terrorism in Pakistan.
Where do these arrogant failures get their pride from?
If you’re so brave you’d fight till your last breath against the enemy and actually do something to be proud of. What have these lumber 1 failures done? Instead these shameless failures are killing Kashmiris mujahids and cooperating with the enemy.
This slave force. Mercenary army. Where do they get their pride from? One phone call from usa and they bend over.
They use the motto “Iman, taqwa, jihad fi sabilillah” but in reality they have faith in dollars, fear of America and Jihad for Taghut.
If these people had 1% of ghairat and followed their motto, Pakistan would be a prosperous nation and Kashmir would be free.

Every Firaun and Namrood will be defeated eventually.

There are many like him.....they are trained to behave like this Major. No surprise.

The people are very angry in Pakistan. I am just realising now how much Pakistan has actually changed. The Pakistani army and other elites need to tread very carefully. You don't want to be at the receiving end of people's wrath.
It's going to happen...sooner or later. But it is going to happen. Power and wealth is intoxicating. It prevents people from thinking straight and seeing the writing on the wall. They remain under this illusion that they will always have power and wealth. When the illusion is inevitably broken, its too late for them.

Thanks to all the Majors of Pakistan Army & ISI doing this. What the heck that I just watched.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom