What's new

Majority of Americans support military action against Iran ................

I didn't say America is a racist country that you're telling me that, I have nothing against America and Americans, what I said was addressed to you personally as a childish response to your childish post. I'm not going to talk about this any longer, have a nice time.
Right...And calling Americans generally 'stupid' is not childish to you? The vacuous expression on the avatar is indicative of the intellectual level of the person who made that comment. So tell me, since I am not a 'real American', what, in your racist mentality, make a 'real American'?

This retarded americans can't even pinpoint their own country on the map and now they are screaming for another war. A
pathetic lot for a nation.

Excellent. Now the Pakistani racists will come out from under their rocks.

But you know what Stockholm Syndrome is don't you??

A Brief History of Stockholm Syndrome - TIME

It is a fact that Vietnamese were first introduced to their way of life and democracy well before Iraqis and Afghan's. Bless the Chinese for liberating Vietnam.

But the victim now likes the perpetrator and dislikes his saviour??

So to me this is Stockholm syndrome.

Back to topic poor real Americans are being brainwashed by AIPAC

Let's assume your claims are true (which are not); then Americans have “achieved” these at the cost of the enormous evil they have committed throughout the world.

What's that to be proud of?

Fact, is that you can do Nothing unless God allows and wills. You are so stupid that don't understand that. This is just a short test life. And your apparent “achievements” are not going to help you against the one that created the universe and is in control of all things.

And Victory is ours, for sure, and it's close. ;)
Why is that? What reasons are there that God or Allah 'allowed' such an 'evil' country and people on this Earth. America is an immigrant country. So are you saying that Allah needed a place for all the 'evil' in the world to gather?

Leviza said:
I think every Muslim on this planet start giving one bottle of blood to Americans so that they can drink from it ,... they are blood thirsty nation and always wanted to kill more and more innocent people by engaging wars ...

donate one bottle of blood to USA ... label it properly and send it to USA .... under your own brand name and make sure it is chilled properly before being served.

I hate to repeat this, according to CDC, almost half of the children being born in the US now are from unwed parents.
We all know what God says about such people. What else do you expect to come out of this evil place? And if they were to be given more time, they would have got much worse, in the next 4 decades.

This retarded americans can't even pinpoint their own country on the map and now they are screaming for another war. A
pathetic lot for a nation.

I think its is a good example off a brainwashed American. No harm we should feel sympathy for these poor Americans even Vitamen Americans

gambit said:
Why is that? What reasons are there that God or Allah 'allowed' such an 'evil' country and people on this Earth. America is an immigrant country. So are you saying that Allah needed a place for all the 'evil' in the world to gather?

Free will. That's why he has created all this, after all. To test us.

And how many Bangladeshis can read, let alone privileged enough like YOU to have a computer and use it to bash US? :lol: So who is the more pathetic 'lot for a nation' here, boy?

And YOU are calling US 'stupid'? :lol:

Typical attempt to derail the thread by making personal attacks.

Also I feel sorry for the true Americans the 1 in 6 on food stamps, the 20 percent inflation 9.4% unemployed unsustainable deficit. Way to go America. In due course America will lead the world in poverty and will be remembered as barbarians.

Back to topic Americans are brainwashed by Jewish media in America and America is a vassal state of Israel

And how many Bangladeshis can read, let alone privileged enough like YOU to have a computer and use it to bash US? :lol: So who is the more pathetic 'lot for a nation' here, boy?

bangladeshis r poor but not evil like u guys

Its known as taking the pi$$. Back to topic Americans are very insulated and don't know what is being done in their name. What a shame.

Free will. That's why he has created all this, after all. To test us.
Looks like you failed. Miserably. You focus so much on US and our faults that you ignored your own. The problem remains over the decades and now you pretty much have no choice but to focus on US now because you are disgusted with your own failures that you allowed to fester and grown. Good job.

Nope. God has saved Israel for that. Your rulers.

back on topic Americans dont know that they are controlled by Israel. I do hope right wing groups don't do what Hitler and co did in similar circumstances in Germany when they take their country back from Zionists. That would be a shame.

Perhaps, a last war that America can afford to fight….I didn’t know that people of America are so desperate to see the end of their super power status in their own generation…Thought, Americans have learned lessons after Iraq and Afghan invasions but on the contrary they are supporting another invasion against another sovereign country… Ridiculous!!

Do not bother with this generosity. We who have:

- A military that roams the world at will.

- Businessmen that travels and searches the world for opportunities.

- Religious missions and contacts on every continent.

- Invented the Internet that enabled global communication. The Iranian government slaughter of its own citizens, for example.

...Do not need or even want your pity.

But according to people like you, we are stupid. :lol: So when is that 'hidden' Imam coming?

Mr Gambit - You may have all what you say you have. Sadly what you dont have is respect and without that you are hemorrhaging friends. It doesnt help when your representatives are carrying out misdameanors like keeping fingers of the dead as momentos, pissing on the dead, burning the quran and of course killing innocent civilians in Afghanistan. Its a bit rich coming from you when you talk about "the Iranian government slaughter of its own citizens".
As for the pole - i think its flawed and inaccurate. You only have to google and find 10 articles saying that "Americans do NOT want military action in Iran."

Back
Top Bottom