What's new

Majority of Muslims in South Asian nations want a Sharia law: PEW Study

its like asking a hindu if he/she will like ram rajya.. hell yeah bjp take my vote is the right answer.. :)
they should ask further questions with specifics.. e.g. do they want hands to be chopped off for stealing... and compare it with non-muslim population of same geography.. the response will be nearly similar

What makes you think muslim would be averse to punishments that are "barbaric and brutal" in the psyche of westerns like you? DO you think every muslim think like every other materialistic westerner and that you people are the center around which the world revolves? Let me assure you that there are plenty of Muslims who are true to their way of life and belief and are proud of it.

ON a side note - it seems just likely majority westerners you have absolutely 0 idea about Sharia. Simply put Islam is Sharia and Sharia is islam. Making 5 daily prayers, building a mosque, halal meat, marriage, divorce, naming one's child, inheritance, business, how to interact in work place, parent's obligation, child's obligation, schools, hospital etc etc i.e everything related to your daily lives comes under sharia. Its NOT just 4 or 5 punishments or governance. And all those punishments and laws have conditions and are to be judged by islamic jurists trained in islamic sciences and jurisprudence and subjected to state authority. Its NOT jungle law as people like you desperately try to portray. Judicial systems of all most all muslim countries (except of KSA may be) are derived from secular European models and most of these muslims countries are 3rd rate shitholes suffering under the yolk of western imperialism. The mythical "barbaric sharia states" are only in your head and that image had been in-printed into you by western orientalist over decades and finally they managed to manufacture an entity called ISIS that perfectly fits that western orientalist stereotype of what a "bogey sharia state" is like. That's what you called manufactured content. THE western world is frightened by a value system that opposes its world view and thus the western world have resorted to making a false image of its enemy in the eyes of its people.

What makes you think muslim would be averse to punishments that are "barbaric and brutal" in the psyche of westerns like you? DO you think every muslim think like every other materialistic westerner and that you people are the center around which the world revolves? Let me assure you that there are plenty of Muslims who are true to their way of life and belief and are proud of it.

ON a side note - it seems just likely majority westerners you have absolutely 0 idea about Sharia. Simply put Islam is Sharia and Sharia is islam. Making 5 daily prayers, building a mosque, halal meat, marriage, divorce, naming one's child, inheritance, business, how to interact in work place, parent's obligation, child's obligation, schools, hospital etc etc i.e everything related to your daily lives comes under sharia. Its NOT just 4 or 5 punishments or governance. And all those punishments and laws have conditions and are to be judged by islamic jurists trained in islamic sciences and jurisprudence and subjected to state authority. Its NOT jungle law as people like you desperately try to portray. Judicial systems of all most all muslim countries (except of KSA may be) are derived from secular European models and most of these muslims countries are 3rd rate shitholes suffering under the yolk of western imperialism. The mythical "barbaric sharia states" are only in your head and that image had been in-printed into you by western orientalist over decades and finally they managed to manufacture an entity called ISIS that perfectly fits that western orientalist stereotype of what a "bogey sharia state" is like. That's what you called manufactured content. THE western world is frightened by a value system that opposes its world view and thus the western world have resorted to making a false image of its enemy in the eyes of its people.
I am not afraid of sharia law, just dont want to live in such a country... I might visit such a country for small period of time if it has anything interesting, thats all. Its unlikely to happen in UK or India, so I dont think I have any reason to worry....

And all those punishments and laws have conditions and are to be judged by islamic jurists trained in islamic sciences and jurisprudence and subjected to state authority. Its NOT jungle law as people like you desperately try to portray. Judicial systems of all most all muslim countries (except of KSA may be) are derived from secular European models and most of these muslims countries are 3rd rate shitholes suffering under the yolk of western imperialism. The mythical "barbaric sharia states" are only in your head and that image had been in-printed into you by western orientalist over decades and finally they managed to manufacture an entity called ISIS that perfectly fits that western orientalist stereotype of what a "bogey sharia state" is like.
Your Country, Your Rules. You want to be fine with chopping of hands for stealing, behedding, stoning (of the woman , not man) for adultery, lashing etc be my guest. But dont expect other people to endorse or appreciate these barbaric 16th century punishments in the 21st century

Lets talk statistics. How many muslims have been lynched to death for eating wrong food in India and How many muslims have been killed under Sharia law till now? Please give numbers.
First tell me Where you saw sharia law?
Then we will count the deaths of the muslims.

Scarier to live under Hindu Sharia law, like getting lynched to death for eating wrong food.
Where atleast you get to compete with the Hindus at the same level at every stage of competition.

Sharia law is best possible law ever made for the human beings.

Where ever it is imposed crime rate falls to negligible

Economic growth becomes overwhelming

Even the minorities get 100% protection and rights including their worship places.

Justice becomes 100% and fast then and there.

Education and medical facilities are the responsibility of state and free and equal. No body should die of hunger and because of medical facilities.

Only Islamic tex is zokat and sadqat all other texes are cruelty.

Islam was 1st to give 100% equal rights to women and gives protection and surety.

WHAT ELSE ANY HUMAN CAN EXPECT

These are the principles of pure gold by which muslims govern the world so successfully in past. Again that jubilant time is coming very soon.
Then what we are seeing in India is Sharia too ?

Back
Top Bottom