What's new

Making India the second nuclear submarine INS Arhidaman

brother i agree although this arihant class submarine is not quite as close to U-571 in terms of performance in shallow waters but still the stealth features that it incorporates is better than Arjun and other MBT's in the same league but the main point that makes it unique is that it can almost hit mach-1 in a dive and the sonic boom created is merged into its engine thereby reducing its heat signals......the anti aircraft gun made by ISRO that is installed on its deck can fire surface to air missiles too....lets hope the production goes smoothly and without any funds shortage:tup:
stupid TROLL

brother i agree although this arihant class submarine is not quite as close to U-571 in terms of performance in shallow waters but still the stealth features that it incorporates is better than Arjun and other MBT's in the same league but the main point that makes it unique is that it can almost hit mach-1 in a dive and the sonic boom created is merged into its engine thereby reducing its heat signals......the anti aircraft gun made by ISRO that is installed on its deck can fire surface to air missiles too....lets hope the production goes smoothly and without any funds shortage:tup:

You have not got a clue of what it will be capable of. Just wait....

guys weren't 2nd and 3rd submarines going to be longer and bigger then arihant beceause arihant was going to be more of a TD

The first three Arihant Class will be small and the next three after the Arihant Subs would be double the size of the Arihant class subs.

Mission accomplished for rickshaw driver :tup:

GKIMK.jpg

Well it's true that second Arihant class sub will be launched later this yr or early next yr
What I am not sure is the name of the sub
Because some of my sources told me about the sub being named INS Anirudh ,after the grandson of one commodore supervising the construction

My guess is that name may now be used for 3rd sub set for launch in 2014
And yeah 3rd and 4th subs would be slightly larger than first 2 because they would carry 8 K4 ballistic missiles as compared first 2 which will carry 12 k15

atleast one anvy project is going on time.waiting for further news on this submarine

And you think you are funny... get yourself treated dude... You need immediate medical attention to cure your itch of wanting to be an Indian... and we ain't in any mood to do that mistake...REPORTED

Pls dont reply troll . . It will just down the level of thread . . Just report his post . .

You like it, dont you?
if you can give me your address, i can send you the stick with which you can beat yourself.. address of any of your uncles in India will also be helpful..lol

:rofl:

I hope its near ready to be launched and arihant near ready to be commissioned

Back
Top Bottom