What's new

Malaysia offers to build Padma bridge

calm down i found that in google, if that is not the true cost then do provide a true one, it was an honest mistaken no need to get grumpy over it.

Try not to conveniently over look facts posted in #8.
The way you run your mouth using reference of your connection and sources, one has to wonder about credibility of your lectures here. That is enough said.

You guys are so strange.:confused:

You think the government just comes up with a random figure, goes up to the banks and say hey this is how much we think the bridge will cost, and bank just loads the money onto a truck and thats it? No paperwork, no questions asked, no feasibility studies right? :hitwall:

AECOM - News - Padma Bridge recognized by Asian Development Bank

The detailed design component of the US$2.93-billion Padma Bridge project in Bangladesh has been awarded the 2010 award for "Best Safeguard Planning System” by the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The award is one of 11 presented each year in recognition of outstanding performance on ADB-funded projects.

Try not to conveniently over look facts posted in #8.
The way you run your mouth using reference of your connection and sources, one has to wonder about credibility of your lectures here. That is enough said.

i said it in my post that i am not sure how much of it is true, buddy you seem pissed off over nothing. Go get laid.

i said it in my post that i am not sure how much of it is true, buddy you seem pissed off over nothing. Go get laid.

If "get laid" that is how much you learned coming to Canada, then what else can be said - Canadian taxpayers wasting their money. And offcourse PDF pages wasted on you.

If "get laid" that is how much you learned coming to Canada, then what else can be said - Canadian taxpayers wasting their money. And offcourse PDF pages wasted on you.

I don't take money from the Canadian government. It seems i stand corrected on my comment earlier, you need to calm down and getting laid is going to calm you down, son.

Its time to look deeper who this Dato’ Seri S Samy Vellu, person who offered Malaysian investment on Padma bridge. He is Indian Malaysian politician (or has indian background) and chief of Malaysian Indian Congress. There has been corruption allegation as he claimed to be worth $200 million while being government employee for 25 years.

The Million Ringgit Wedding

That clears lots of air why Awami regime is dancing with Samy Vellu who made $200 while in goverment salary. One has to wonder how much real backing Malaysian government has on Samy Vellu's offer?

Sheikh Hasina or her sister will make a lot of money from this deal.

Its time to look deeper who this Dato’ Seri S Samy Vellu, person who offered Malaysian investment on Padma bridge. He is Indian Malaysian politician (or has indian background) and chief of Malaysian Indian Congress. There has been corruption allegation as he claimed to be worth $200 million while being government employee for 25 years.

The Million Ringgit Wedding

That clears lots of air why Awami regime is dancing with Samy Vellu who made $200 while in goverment salary. One has to wonder how much real backing Malaysian government has on Samy Vellu's offer?

This paranoia is going to drive you guys crazy one day:lol:

Dhaka, Jan 31 (bdnews24.com)—The Malaysian government on Tuesday officially expressed its intent to construct the Padma Bridge, which came under the spotlight after the World Bank suspended loan to finance the project.

Malaysian government's special envoy on infrastructure for India and South Asia, Dato Seri S Samy Vellu, made the offer when he called on prime minister Sheikh Hasina at her office.

Are you telling me that Malaysian Government is an Indian stooge as well? :lol:

Malaysia secures RM10bil worth of projects in Bangladesh

DHAKA: Malaysia has secured infrastructure projects worth a whopping RM10 billion in Bangladesh to be implemented beginning early next year over a period of between two and five years, Malaysia's Special Envoy, Datuk Seri S.Samy Vellu said here today.

Kuala Lumpur and Bangladesh inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to facilitate the implementation of the projects here last night.

The document would be handed over to the Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina by Samy Vellu here on Thursday.

Describing the deal as a "win-win", the former Malaysian works minister who is on a four-day working visit to Bangladesh, said the projects include housing; satellite townships; a flyover and water treatment, and sewerage treatment plants.

He said the first project involving the construction of 161 blocks of 16-storey apartments, worth almost RM3 billion, in Uttara near here would commence early next year.

"Both governments (Malaysia and Bangladesh) sealed the MOU after more than six months of negotiations. It is indeed a proud achievement for Malaysia," Samy Vellu told reporters after signing the MOU on behalf of the Malaysian government.

The signatories from the Bangladesh government were State Minister for Housing and Public Works Abdul Mannan Khan; and the State Minister for Local Government, Rural Government and Cooperatives Jahangir Kabir Nanok.

Samy Vellu, who was appointed the Special Envoy with Ministerial rank for Infrastructure to India and South Asia last January, said work on the RM3 billion apartment project was expected to start in a few months after the signing of the agreement.

Another project that would take off next year would be the 10.8km four-lane Poltan-Mawa Road flyover project worth RM1 billion, he said.

Samy Vellu said other projects include the construction of affordable housing for squatters and a new satellite township on a 400 hectare land at Kamrangichar and another similar development in Mohammadpur here.

"Malaysia will also construct the Dhalla-Jamirta well field to supply clean water to Dhaka," he said, adding that several Malaysian companies have shown interest to participate in the RM10 billion project.

Samy Vellu said the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) would monitor and act as the executing agency for the projects to be jointly undertaken with the respective departments in Bangladesh.

"I am happy that after months of discussions and negotiations, we (Malaysia and Bangladesh) have finally agreed to implement the projects," he said.

Samy Vellu also said the next step would be to finalise the costing and other aspects of the projects and then seal agreements between CIDB and the respective departments in Bangladesh.

He added several Malaysian companies have been identified to undertake the projects, some through joint ventures, with interested parties.

"I will brief Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak upon my return to Malaysia (on Friday) and then hold a media conference to explain about the projects in detail," he said. - BERNAMA

Are you telling me that Malaysian Government is an Indian stooge as well? :lol:

No, I am telling with Samy Vellu involved, corruption is written all over Padma bridge project, end to end. In fact with his corrupt background it would make easier for Awami regime to loot money. World Bank recently stopped the project loan because of Awami regime corruption. Now Awami regime found new partner for its crime and guess what - he happens to be with indian background.

This bridge would be a one last big heist for the bal government.

Obaidul kader has confirm MOU will sign on February this year . the deal is 660 RM

Obaidul kader has confirm MOU will sign on February this year . the deal is 660 RM

That means they will fund the entire project.
I am happy. Its time Asian needs to show middle finger to WEST.

samy vellu is a big crocodile at eating the funds for construction projects and he lost his parliamentary seat during the last election......and you know many bridges built during his duty as JPK (public project office) minister have worrisome flaws.......no doubt again he is sniffing the smell of money from the bangladeshi government project.....

Back
Top Bottom