What's new

Maldives says its youths are waging jihad in Pak, seeks India's help

@Imran bhai

Fighting and destroying countries is not the solution we should have maintained such a foreign policy that these 2 penny countries couldn't talk in the first Place.

How stupid......they want the Indians to help.......:rofl::rofl:

They need to be in contcat with GoP on a diplomatic level fo the PA can be alerted of this problem and the ISI aware to detain these males as they may be causing problems inside Pakistan, like suicide bombing etc etc

^^^^AS Imran Bhai said they are just begging India's Attention using the name of Pakistan.

i just say if i will in gov i will answer them well.when countryes making false and propegenda claims we have to learn them lasson.today if i will in power first somon there high commesnor warn him next time kick them out anf third time send one sub for fucki them its my answer.but today from japan to us any ******* country can bash on us because we have no gov.yes we are fighting and finishing talibans more then any ******.

Your comments reflect the level of immaturity.Also please work on your english its a little weak.

@Imran bhai

Fighting and destroying countries is not the solution we should have maintained such a foreign policy that these 2 penny countries couldn't talk in the first Place.

you know softest nuclear and missile power of the world is pakistan any one can come and bash on us why the hell we are number 7th largest militry power of world we have to use our powers.we can easly kick them out for 5 years from islamabad and bring back our whole diplomatic staff they should know us.any country who use terms of propegenda we have to take some actions am i wrong?

Your comments reflect the level of immaturity.Also please work on your english its a little weak.

keep your advice in your pocket dont be personal with me.i know what i wrote and i dan't need any teacher.

@Imran bhai

and u guys call Indians as 'the bully of south asia'. with this kind of attitude, my friend, u guys aint going nowhere!

They asked for Help, They will get it.

and u guys call Indians as 'the bully of south asia'. with this kind of attitude, my friend, u guys aint going nowhere!

we are sitting in wrong bus???????????? and you with your kids of south asia in right bus.:P

Arik please mind your own business and stick to the topic. Sir Imran is a respected member of this forum and we are proud of Him..

You can keep your english lesson to yourself, stop judging people like this, I also smell the crass personality of your's, how does it feel?

your post has been reported.

you know softest nuclear and missile power of the world is pakistan any one can come and bash on us why the hell we are number 7th largest militry power of world we have to use our powers.we can easly kick them out for 5 years from islamabad and bring back our whole diplomatic staff they should know us.any country who use terms of propegenda we have to take some actions am i wrong?

Ya agreed we should show them who we are kick their diplomats out cut back all trade ties and visas and use whatever little Influence Pakistan has use it to Isolate them from the rest of the Islamic World.

So when they are Underwater no Islamic Country should give them a Piece of Land.

Arik please mind your own business and stick to the topic. Sir Imran is a respected member of this forum and we are proud of Him..

You can keep your english lesson to yourself, stop judging people like this, I also smell the crass personality of your's.

your post has been reported.

i will say thanks

brothers these things will make me crazy what moldive is doing fishy job.they can ask to GOI please help us to control our home grown talibans or what ever but dramticly they bring our name and talibans you know why? because we are trump card these days and they are making a drama.:)

any way i will say sorry i was in anger.:D

Well the Russian foreign minister has accused Pakistan of training militants for carrying out attacks in the Russian federation and surrounding areas.So in that case u will be sending the worlds 7th largest army to fight Russians and kick the Russian diplomats out for 5 years.

we are sitting in wrong bus???????????? and you with your kids of south asia in right bus.:P

Not only u r sitting in the wrong bus....But also heading to the wrong side of history.

As far as the so called 'kids of south' asia is concerned.......they aint 'foster child'!

Well the Russian foreign minister has accused Pakistan of training militants for carrying out attacks in the Russian federation and surrounding areas.So in that case u will be sending the worlds 7th largest army to fight Russians and kick the Russian diplomats out for 5 years.

we already kick them read history

and if they like we have huge stock of mujahids just need brainwash them and send any were they do there job:lol: russians are not lord we already face there huge war from 1979 to 1988. but end of the day there losses was uncoverable.:D

We should look for these Maldivians. I bet some of them would turn out to be Indians... Fishy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom