What's new

Maldives Upsets Big Brother India

Surrounded ....lol like they have people standing all along borders with hands clasping each other singing " merry go round the chinery bush"...

Lol kid , pick somebody from ur age for bad mouthing and jokes... shooooo....

India is always scared of being surrounded hehe

Again China.... Are at least say anything about Pakistan.

Not a single bullet fired in India- China border since 64.
For Pakistan 75 % of border is volatile. Again I will say They dont have independent foreign policy. US use them after 9/11 and when job done ditch them.

I remember Chinese raped your soldiers in '64... My dad told me all about it...

Our border? Talk about your border, your western border is about collapse, your Bangladesh border should not even be called a border as so many illegals are crossing, same with your North East border where China is clearly enroaching

When India China will resolve their differences, China will also ditch Pakistan, Then where will Pakistan go..any guess ???

Srry China thinks of India as a fly... China is atleast 50 years ahead of India while India is still thinking o how to solve the lack of toilet problem in India... Compare Chinese Cities with slumdog cities of India... Pathetic nation which lives on $2.00 a day thinks of itself as a superpower

Srry China thinks of India as a fly... China is atleast 50 years ahead of India while India is still thinking o how to solve the lack of toilet problem in India... Compare Chinese Cities with slumdog cities of India... Pathetic nation which lives on $2.00 a day thinks of itself as a superpower
in other words: my daddy is strong, he will beat you. runs for cover behind daddy.

We can take care of India ourselves... We only talk about China when a Indian brings up China

India is always scared of being surrounded hehe

I remember Chinese raped your soldiers in '64... My dad told me all about it...

Our border? Talk about your border, your western border is about collapse, your Bangladesh border should not even be called a border as so many illegals are crossing, same with your North East border where China is clearly enroaching

R u dad chinese...:bunny:

At least not like your western border where national bird Drone is doing whatever it wat...

Search up what happened in 1964 and how India got raped by China, rest that hppened were meer border skirmishes

And about the three other rapes--

1947- Pashtun(Pakistanis) raped Indian Army in Kashmir
1965- Pakistan Army raped IA
Sino India war was in 62 :lol:
That's one proof of your knowledge ;)
Even in 62 we killed more Chinese per soldier than them!
And undo pak wars? Continue with your delusions.. Bangladesh is the biggest proof of one,keep day dreaming

many tourist agency said that Maldives will go under water soon.
price of the holiday in maldives is going very high, and still many chinese goes to maldives for vacation. and increasing 15% every year since 2009.
(in 2012 maldives got around 1 million touristen, and 200 thousand were from china mainland.)
because they all think that maldives will disappear in several decades.
even my wife want to have vacation in maldives.

for world policy maldives is not so important, if their countries itself will disappear soon

Singapore HC stays termination of GMR's Male airport contract - The Times of India

PTI | Dec 3, 2012, 12.27PM IST

SINGAPORE: The Singapore high court on Monday stayed the Maldives government's decision to terminate the USD 500 million contract awarded to Indian infrastructure major GMR-led consortium for modernising the Male international airport, paving way for the operations to continue.

"The Singapore high court has passed an injunction against the Maldivian Airport Company Limited (MACL) and the government from taking any action based on the November 27 letter," a GMR spokesperson said.

The MACL, based on the directions of the new Maldivian government, had on November 27 terminated the contract given to GMR in 2010 during the previous regime of President Mohamed Nasheed.

:undecided:

You will win many friends with that sort of attitude.....NOT.

The same Indian who was crying earlier on about why India is so hated, now like a true idiot displays the exact behaviour that causes India's neighbours to dislike it.

Friendship is only between equals. Period.

India Warns Maldives Over Airport Deal Row
New Delhi, Dec 3, 2012 (AFP) -India warned its neighbour the Maldives on Monday that it might freeze $25-million annual aid to the country amid anger over the cancellation of an airport contract for an Indian firm.
Last week, the new Maldives government gave five days to Indian infrastructure company GMR to leave after prematurely ending a 25-year management lease signed for the archipelago's main international airport.
The decision angered New Delhi and raised concerns about the investor climate at a time when the Maldives is seeking foreign financing for tourism projects after a year of political turmoil.
"We are not happy with the way Maldives cancelled the GMR airport deal. This has surely left an impact on our bilateral ties," a foreign ministry official told AFP, asking for anonymity.
A second official in the ministry said that next year's financial aid of $25 million would be provided only "after every aspect of the airline deal is reviewed.
"A decision whether the money should be given or not will be taken soon," he said, also on condition of anonymity.
Bangalore-based GMR Infrastructure had signed the deal to manage the airport in 2010 under former President Mohamed Nasheed, the country's first democratically elected leader who was ousted after violent protests in February this year.
Nasheed's deputy, Mohamed Waheed, assumed the presidency in what the former government initially described as a "coup" but which has since been judged a legal transfer of power.
Waheed's government, which has aligned more closely with a hardline Islamist party, objected to the privatisation of the airport carried out by Nasheed and said the deal was corrupt.
Earlier this month, senior Indian officials welcomed an opposition Maldivian politician who claimed he was beaten up by police in what was also viewed by some as a sign that New Delhi was concerned about political violence in the country.

Back
Top Bottom